animal cuts or hydroxycut elite?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
is it solely between these two products? or are you looking for a good thermogenic. there are better options out there in the same price range other than these two. but, gun to my head and I had to pick from these two, I'd go with animal cuts

reystar22

Awards
is it solely between these two products? or are you looking for a good thermogenic. there are better options out there in the same price range other than these two. but, gun to my head and I had to pick from these two, I'd go with animal cuts
No truth is that its not solely between those 2, i tried alphamine, the EU version that does not have Yohi and i didn't like it much...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
No truth is that its not solely between those 2, i tried alphamine, the EU version that does not have Yohi and i didn't like it much...
Ah i see, that's annoying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't hydroxycut elite have yohimbe in it as well?

reystar22

Awards
Ah i see, that's annoying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't hydroxycut elite have yohimbe in it as well?

Yes, i managed to find Hydoxycut Elite with Yohi in Europe, i couldn't find Alphamine with Yohi though...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There's hardly any yohimbe in hydroxycut. I feel that the ingredients in hydroxycut are pretty underdosed, its a lot of caffeine and not too much else. Animal cuts is a prop blend, but its a much wider range product. That's my opinion at least

reystar22

Awards
What other fat burner product would u recommend?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
PES just launched their new Shift, which is a great product. They also make Norcodrene which has a great profile. I'm not sure if you can get your hands on ephedrine over there, but the EC stack is unparalleled when it comes to fat loss - its incredibly effective and inexpensive. I would also suggest DS Lean Xtreme as a good non-stim fat burner. Read through some other forums on AM, there is a lot of discussion about top thermogenics out on the market. Take a look at this thread: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements /267025 -anyone-ever-come.html

reystar22

Awards
PES just launched their new Shift, which is a great product. They also make Norcodrene which has a great profile. I'm not sure if you can get your hands on ephedrine over there, but the EC stack is unparalleled when it comes to fat loss - its incredibly effective and inexpensive. I would also suggest DS Lean Xtreme as a good non-stim fat burner. Read through some other forums on AM, there is a lot of discussion about top thermogenics out on the market. Take a look at this thread: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements /267025 -anyone-ever-come.html

I tried Lean Xtreme, my knees hurt so much with that shiat

Shift is supposed to be a farburner?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I tried Lean Xtreme, my knees hurt so much with that shiat

Shift is supposed to be a farburner?
Yeah my elbows get a little sore from it as well. Its a great product though. And Shift is marketed as a "leaning agent". Its caffeine free too so you can stack it with a pre-workout or another caffeinated product. It was just re-released a few weeks ago, its definitely worth a try

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What other fat burner product would u recommend?
As mentioned I would agree with pes shift, norcodrene and/or alphamine. All three awesome products when trying to cut. We currently don't have shift at Strong Supplement Shop but do carry norcodrene or alphamine if you want to check them out.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Between those, Animal Cuts for sure. I also like US alphamine, Norco, USP labs Epi Burn Pro, and Dexaprine XR. Or the king, EC stack.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
IF it was b/t just those cuts gets my vote my man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
critter11 Supplements 12
Supplements 11
Weight Loss 6