Target A2 question

JFarmer1

Awards
I just started Target A2 this morning and feel nothing.... I took 2 pills and I dont feel any different after 1.25 hours. Im going to take a 3rd one at lunch, should I stack something else with it or just assume its working? I guess I was expecting more.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, add a little caffiene to your dose, yohimbe needs to be combined with something to get the full effect

JFarmer1

Awards
In my experience, add a little caffiene to your dose, yohimbe needs to be combined with something to get the full effect
So I should add another fat burner or just drink some black coffee?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
black coffee would be good, or you can pick up caffiene tabs at walmart 200 mg per pill, 90 count bottle for less than 4 dollars, no need to go out and get another fat burner

JFarmer1

Awards
black coffee would be good, or you can pick up caffiene tabs at walmart 200 mg per pill, 90 count bottle for less than 4 dollars, no need to go out and get another fat burner
Well I still have a bunch of Roxy Lean, that's why I asked

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ i actually have some of those. Caffeine tabs are pretty cheap.

JFarmer1

Awards
Right on!! I will grab some when I go to town next. For now I will just drink some coffee.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
A fat burner fine too as long as there isnt extra y in it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would stay woth the coffee personally. 200 mg could be way too much stacked with a2. I would do 1 cup and 1 cap a2 To start, then increase if you need to. Better safe than sorry, you cant untake them once you start lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with Yohimbine HCL as far as feeling anything? The sides of Target A2 aren't as powerful as y-hcl, but I was curious if you had any prior experience with any yohimbine products. I'm also curious for my self, I've been using y-hcl for a few weeks now and I was thinking of picking some Target A2 up, but I want to make sure its doing what it's supposed to do!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a very experienced yohimbe and yohimbine user.

Target-A2 is probably the most potent form I have ever used. It is hard to say definitively due to standardisation between the extracts but it is super potent stuff.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Target A2 always has my heart beating damn fast during exercise. This stuff is potent and seems like it doesn't lose potency for awhile.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL really gets my heart beating when I take 10-15mg pre cardio. I want to get my hands on some Target A2 and see how it compares.

JFarmer1

Awards
I have been using RoxyLean for some time now. It has caffeine anhydrous, yohimbe, and Rauwolfia. So Im not sure if that mix is more effective "feeling" and thats why i dont notice anything or what.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have been using RoxyLean for some time now. It has caffeine anhydrous, yohimbe, and Rauwolfia. So Im not sure if that mix is more effective "feeling" and thats why i dont notice anything or what.
keep in mind Roxylean also contains Niacin, which can cause the face 'flushing' feeling and itchy, red skin. I'm not sure what you feel from Roxylean, but it may be from the niacin. Its a prop blend so its hard to tell how much yohimbe you're truely getting. Its also just yohimbe bark, which is also a much less potent form than Y-HCL.

JFarmer1

Awards
I would venture to say you are correct sir!! red skin and hot face!!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This makes sense.

Did you use Target-A2 on it's own and compare it to a product that was yohimbe, rauwolfia and caffeine? The caffeine would certainly make a difference in this scenario rather than judging the yohimbe extract on it's own.

In an ideal world, to compare Target A2 to yohimbine HCL you would want to use them both solo on separate occasions or use them with the same amount of caffeine on separate occasions. :)

JFarmer1

Awards
Makes sense. Now that I have read all this and read the ingredients on the RoxyLean I really answered my own questions...... Research man research. haha

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
if i am not wrong, there is an article on the PES section which explain how to take AN Target A2 and one of the important thing to consider is that you should take it fasted and you should do cardio for at least 30mins after taking it, otherwise it will have much less effect......

have a look to it in PES section :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What is Pes?
sent you the link by pm

i don't find now the other post in PES Companies section i will look for it again, in the meantime have a read on the post above :)

JFarmer1

Awards
That's a good read. I will modify things tomorrow to see what happens

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That's a good read. I will modify things tomorrow to see what happens
i have sent you one more link, which is the one i was looking for, enjoy and let me know what you think :)

JFarmer1

Awards
Ok so that makes alot of sense. I will have to figure out how to do my morning workout. My gym opens to late for me to use it in the mornings and the new Anytime Fitness is being built so I have 30 days till then. Maybe some home kettlebell work will due.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i am not wrong, there is an article on the PES section which explain how to take AN Target A2 and one of the important thing to consider is that you should take it fasted and you should do cardio for at least 30mins after taking it, otherwise it will have much less effect......

have a look to it in PES section :)
^^^this

...and as far away from a carb meal.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good yes those ones were the threads I've sent him by pm except for the one in PES section :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

JFarmer1

Awards
It didn't lol. Forgot to adjust my alarm to get up earlier to work out..... I fixed it. Lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Take it fasted, wait 20 mins, do cardio, wait until about 2 hrs from time of consumption, then eat... in a perfect world :) IIRC the half life is about 2.5 hrs and it reaches highest plasma concentration in about 20-40 minutes. (This is all based on Y-HCL, not a lot of human study for a-Yohimbine).

Since I feel the best bang for the buck is to combine Target A2 with Y-HCL, I found a combination of 18mg Y-HCL and 6mg of T-A2 to be perfect - for me (227lbs). 9mg was too much with the 18mg of Y-HCL.

Be very methodical in your experimentation - too much is not fun.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take it fasted, wait 20 mins, do cardio, wait until about 2 hrs from time of consumption, then eat... in a perfect world :) IIRC the half life is about 2.5 hrs and it reaches highest plasma concentration in about 20-40 minutes. (This is all based on Y-HCL, not a lot of human study for a-Yohimbine).

Since I feel the best bang for the buck is to combine Target A2 with Y-HCL, I found a combination of 18mg Y-HCL and 6mg of T-A2 to be perfect - for me (227lbs). 9mg was too much with the 18mg of Y-HCL.

Damn thats a big dose. I got around 12.5 yhcl and a cup of coffee and im soaring.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Awesome info. Thanks so much. I've been taking Y-HCL for a few weeks now, just started Target A2 this morning with my cardio. I'm gonna have to experiment with combining the two and see how it goes. I'll slowly increase the dose, because overdoing it on yohimbine is a terrible feeling. Thanks again for the input, I'll probably start with 5mg Y-HCL and 3mg Target A2 and work my way up. I'm only 190 so I guarantee I won't be up there on your level. Very helpful post though

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Damn thats a big dose. I got around 12.5 yhcl and a cup of coffee and im soaring.

20mg flat (not body-weight computed) was what was used in the relevant studies on Y-HCL, so my dose isn't far off. Right now, going by .2mg/KG, I'd be at 20.6mg Y-HCL. I guess I'm lucky that the science is about spot-on, for me. Drop 3mg Y-HCL, add 6mg Target A2 :) I can't wait until I don't need this stuff, LOL.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a high tolerance to stims...

My fav in the morning is 1 scoop Alphamine + 1 Norco --- recently got some TA2 & added 1 cap to the mix without any issue. But I probably won't be doing that every day. Going to save the TA2 for later this summmer.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so i am doing this

upo wake up

1 erase pro
2 alpha t2
1 target a-2
1 alphamine
2 forskolin AN

then cardio fasted then eat roughly 2h later

before WO

1 alpha t2
1 alphamine
1 target a-2
2 tauring 1g
4 alcar 500mg
2 forskolin AN

i must say...... its a bit too much for me..... sometime i got really fast heart bits and sometime not that fast but like a dwarf hammering my chest from the inside......

its a test too actually i did this for 5 days, now i am going back to the same stack but without alphamine and target a-2 i will wait summer for that :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
so i am doing this

upo wake up

1 erase pro
2 alpha t2
1 target a-2
1 alphamine
2 forskolin AN

then cardio fasted then eat roughly 2h later

before WO

1 alpha t2
1 alphamine
1 target a-2
2 tauring 1g
4 alcar 500mg
2 forskolin AN

i must say...... its a bit too much for me..... sometime i got really fast heart bits and sometime not that fast but like a dwarf hammering my chest from the inside......

its a test too actually i did this for 5 days, now i am going back to the same stack but without alphamine and target a-2 i will wait summer for that :)
Yeah, you should watch your heartrate man. That's a loooot of stims haha. My current pre w/o stack is probably close to that. I take this fasted first thing in the morning before I train:

1/2 - 1 scoop mr. hyde
1 scoop alphamine
1 scoop high volume
1 scoop e9
2 forskolin
1 target A2
25mg ephedrine sulfate

Workouts have been INTENSE.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should watch your heartrate man. That's a loooot of stims haha. My current pre w/o stack is probably close to that. I take this fasted first thing in the morning before I train:

1/2 - 1 scoop mr. hyde
1 scoop alphamine
1 scoop high volume
1 scoop e9
2 forskolin
1 target A2
25mg ephedrine sulfate

Workouts have been INTENSE.
it is intense yes but as you said I/we should watch our heartrate as i do not like training with that uncomfortable sensation..... too much it then not helping me at all...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
it is intense yes but as you said I/we should watch our heartrate as i do not like training with that uncomfortable sensation..... too much it then not helping me at all...
I couldn't agree more. You just need to find that sweet spot by constantly tweaking your stack and being honest with how you feel. Looks like we've both found a good limit to be at though. My workouts have been great and my results have been even greater.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more. You just need to find that sweet spot by constantly tweaking your stack and being honest with how you feel. Looks like we've both found a good limit to be at though. My workouts have been great and my results have been even greater.
I still need to find the right spot lol ahahah, for now I have removed the target a-2 and the alphamine, in one month or two, when i will start cutting i will try to find the perfect spot :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I still need to find the right spot lol ahahah, for now I have removed the target a-2 and the alphamine, in one month or two, when i will start cutting i will try to find the perfect spot :)
Good call man. I'm still working on finding my sweet spot too. Best of luck with your cutting phase brother!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good call man. I'm still working on finding my sweet spot too. Best of luck with your cutting phase brother!
thanks! and good luck to you too :) we will find it :) ahahahha

even in the morning sometime.... when i took that supplements dose after like 30 minutes, i felt like......... seeing through the walls and climbing the buildings! too much heart rate fast too

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Target threads are in the analyzed sub forum

And there is this thread in the PES forum, that isn't really on target per se, but can still be useful here
You seem like you'd know the answer to this better than anyone haha. Do you think I'll notice the same type of water retention on target-a2 as I do on y-hcl? I always feel like i'm holding some water while i'm taking y-hcl, I was just wondering if it'll be a similar side effect with the alpha-y

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
personally i find it really difficult that you could hold any water based on the nature of the two compounds..... maybe it is caused by something else? diet?stress?cortisol?any other supplement you taking?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
personally i find it really difficult that you could hold any water based on the nature of the two compounds..... maybe it is caused by something else? diet?stress?cortisol?any other supplement you taking?
Well a common side effect of y-hcl is water retention. Most competitors drop it 2 weeks before their shows because it causes you to hold water, that's a pretty well known fact. I was just curious if the alpha-y had a similar effect

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Well a common side effect of y-hcl is water retention. Most competitors drop it 2 weeks before their shows because it causes you to hold water, that's a pretty well known fact. I was just curious if the alpha-y had a similar effect
ops thanks for the info... i was not aware about this so virtually if you keep using alpha t2 you keep holding water? i am asking this since i am using it since 2 months :) thanks for the info tho