Bulk Theacrine?

Est1995

Awards
So does anybody know where to get bulk theacrine at? Or anywhere that sells singular theacrine? I know nutraplanet has a sale on shred xt but i would like to pick up bulk theacrine to see how it works by itself.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Unless you want to risk ordering from China you might be out of luck for now.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
who runs powder city, can someone aware me if theres anything relevant to what i should know? aside from the fact that they used to be called something else.

bobby1k2001

Awards
Powder city, they have tests of their products showing the potency

ladini

Awards
Powder City – formerly known as “Health Supplement Wholesalers” - out of York, PA. Good selection and prices. I met them before, and they seem like quality-minded folks who do their own COAs.

I also have it on the downlow that some other major and botique vendors are looking to be offering it in some form or another eventually. But PC is now out in front, and it's the Teacrine brand patented stuff, so it comes out to be nearly $1 per 200mg dose (I guess cheap compared to Starbucks!)

My first order just arrived. I'm curious to see if, indeed, it really needs a genuine caffeine boost to really be effective.
On paper, the stuff seems Too Good To Be True.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Powder City – formerly known as “Health Supplement Wholesalers” - out of York, PA. Good selection and prices. I met them before, and they seem like quality-minded folks who do their own COAs.

I also have it on the downlow that some other major and botique vendors are looking to be offering it in some form or another eventually. But PC is now out in front, and it's the Teacrine brand patented stuff, so it comes out to be nearly $1 per 200mg dose (I guess cheap compared to Starbucks!)

My first order just arrived. I'm curious to see if, indeed, it really needs a genuine caffeine boost to really be effective.
On paper, the stuff seems Too Good To Be True.
nice feedback. perhaps i misunderstood though, idk how someone doing their own coas means much in this day and age, but some QC in any way shape or form is nice.

where exactly are you getting 200mg dose? i know the rat to human dosage conversion is even higher from the studies, but supplements currently using it are using far less dosages so it seems (not that it means anything),

keep us updated on your experiences as well please.

ladini

Awards
(Low post counts) Actually, I finally started posting here after a lot lurking around on nootropic info, (tho I'm not a physically "anabolic" type whatsoever :).)

I read 200mg is prob. the upper dose for Theacrine. I took approx 125-150mg of the powder yesterday (nasty aftertaste is confirmed, but it wasn't so bad at first under the tongue). I drank maybe only half my usual caffeine source with it, since other sources infer caffeine complements it. Maybe less powder is needed when added to all those multi-stacked supplements, but I wanted to make sure I could distinguish it from my usual daily regimen.

I eventually noticed an unusual, steadily-mounting stimulation starting over an hour afterwards. It's not like the all-at-once hit of a coffee or energy drink. Maybe this is why it's stacked with more fast-acting stuff, helping with the inflammation, recovery and energy later.

It probably lasted 4-6 hours, with no big crash in the end - (though I was eventually reminded just how tired I started out that morning after a late night. So this stuff could be useful for overriding low sleep too)I wouldn't exactly call it "euphoric" - at least compared to other options out there . It was more like a cross between caffeine and mild ephedera. I look forward toward to testing it's non-tolerance reputation.