Transderm Laxo Question

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
SO I start an Ostarine PCT tomorrow, and was wondering what you guys would do in terms of timing and dosage

Products:
Nolvadex (20,20,10,10) BEFORE BED
Inhibit E- AM dose
TEST Powder- AM Dose with breakfast
Magnitropin- 3AM/3PWO??? Any other suggestions? Does timing matter?
PA- I take my Soy Lecithin in the morning or preworkout, sometimes at night if I forget
DERMASTRENGTH- THIS IS WHERE MY QUESTION LIES

Its 100mg/Pump, and the "servingsize" is 1/2 pump which is 1mL and 50mg. I ran laxogenin before at 75mg preworkout... should I just do 100mg preworkout ie: full pump? Any weigh ins would be great as im clueless on Laxo, and keep in mind Im only using this one bottle which has 60 1mL servings

I also take Carnitine and CLA upon waking, should I take my magnitropin at the same time?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I would keep a few things in mind. Your previous doses of laxo have been oral doses, which due to bioavailability issues you would need higher dosing vs TD, theoretically. So 50 mg TD of DermaStr3ngth may be enough. But I believe that some of the folks who have run it have gone with 2 servings (30 day supply), either all pre-WO or 1 pre- and 1 post.

Some of these guys may be able to help:
GoHardOrGoHme TheMovement

Just make sure any pre-WO doses are spaced far enough out so you don't sweat it all off.

Mongoose6401

Awards
Just curious why you are taking soy lecithin? Do you you figure the increase in estrogen will be negated by your ai?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Lecithin has none of the phytos of regular soy, yet has PA, PS, and PC, compounds great for increasing fullness, gettin gains, and ****in up adhd

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SO I start an Ostarine PCT tomorrow, and was wondering what you guys would do in terms of timing and dosage

Products:
Nolvadex (20,20,10,10) BEFORE BED
Inhibit E- AM dose
TEST Powder- AM Dose with breakfast
Magnitropin- 3AM/3PWO??? Any other suggestions? Does timing matter?
PA- I take my Soy Lecithin in the morning or preworkout, sometimes at night if I forget
DERMASTRENGTH- THIS IS WHERE MY QUESTION LIES

Its 100mg/Pump, and the "servingsize" is 1/2 pump which is 1mL and 50mg. I ran laxogenin before at 75mg preworkout... should I just do 100mg preworkout ie: full pump? Any weigh ins would be great as im clueless on Laxo, and keep in mind Im only using this one bottle which has 60 1mL servings

I also take Carnitine and CLA upon waking, should I take my magnitropin at the same time?
I cant see why Carnitine and CLA would be a problem with Magnitropin in the AM but I would most definitly eat something along with it.

DERMASTR3NGTH was alot better for me at one full pump post shower at the end of the day. I would wear a shirt on top just for my own reasons but never had an issue and found it alot more convenient than trying to get 1/2 PWO and another 1/2 later. I believe the PWO pump works great if you workout in the AM. I myself found it hard to keep the container safe and sound in controlled temperatures and I dont go home before the gym but I still had great recovery and vascularity when used.

Hope that helps some and shoot me a message if you have anymore ?s

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
What if i just used it post AM shower, regardless of when i lifted? Anyone have info on half life?