Transdermal Laxogenin and Epicatechin products?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any company make a product with both of these in it transdermal?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
olympus labs

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You could try epic TD and the new BPS laxogenin TD - it's on sale right now

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I took blackstone labs laxo recently. Was quite impressed for a natty substance.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
There isnt a product that contains both... yet... infact Im not aware of a tansdermal EPI product yet outside of Ep1c, however BPS just released a Laxogenin product!

The best price around at $29.99 for a 30 day supply!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yep, I don't believe there are any 2-in-1's as far as transdermal. There's some oral's that do tho - I believe Vital Labs Anafuse is one of them

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a deal on Iron Legion Vedius at TGB

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be quite challenging to provide a sufficient dose of both in a reasonable amount of carrier.

Obviously I recommend trying Vedius, but BPS Laxacrine is a great intro deal and BPS is also using my favorite transdermal carrier (They're licensing Salvo from us).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iconogenin is my go to laxo product, I think it's wonderful....it doesn't have epi in it, but I find epi to not work very well anyway

I'd prefer a stack of iconogenin and vector as both have given me great results on their own, together should be a dream

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken any other epi products? Just curious if the TD formula is more effective than the oral versions. Id love to run that product as well as the Uro B product they released.
I have take other epi products and iv seen better gains out of the one i posted (Apex-Alchemy). Im ordering some of the new **** too. Top notch products.

Iconogenin is my go to laxo product, I think it's wonderful....it doesn't have epi in it, but I find epi to not work very well anyway

I'd prefer a stack of iconogenin and vector as both have given me great results on their own, together should be a dream
This epi works, iv been running it stand-alone and have been seeing mild ph like results. No joke, check it out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have take other epi products and iv seen better gains out of the one i posted (Apex-Alchemy). Im ordering some of the new **** too. Top notch products.

This epi works, iv been running it stand-alone and have been seeing mild ph like results. No joke, check it out.
Epoch looks interesting. Cant find any reviews on it. And how absorbable is epicatechin transdermal? Any science to back it other than anecdotal evidence?

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Epoch looks interesting. Cant find any reviews on it. And how absorbable is epicatechin transdermal? Any science to back it other than anecdotal evidence?
Its a new line of products, came out roughly two months ago. Thats why you wont find many reviews, but its top notch. Yes they’re are studies, let me find them and ill be back to post :p

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a new line of products, came out roughly two months ago. Thats why you wont find many reviews, but its top notch. Yes they’re are studies, let me find them and ill be back to post :p
Cool thanks. I have an interest in epicatechins, but I know orally it is basically worthless. I know of the studies of where it was injected, and it worked well.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool thanks. I have an interest in epicatechins, but I know orally it is basically worthless. I know of the studies of where it was injected, and it worked well.
I’m not a believer in most supplements but I did see results from an epi product. lol But who knows it could of been spiked.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse TopMuscle contains both, plus a ton of other interesting actives as well.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Heres all the researsh as promised.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517305008197

^ Liquid crystals are chemically/structurally similar to liposomes.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1211/jpp.58.5.0004

^ Shows TD viability of EGCG which is an ester of Epicat

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/30/2/30_2_343/_article/-char/ja/

^ There are terpenes in the essential oils in the carrier

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03639040600599889

^ Here they stabilize Epicat in solution by adding different anti-oxidants. Epoch contains the potent anti-oxidant, A-Mangostin. Alpha-Mangostin also has anaboic properties of it's own. (Study for that below) v

https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-018-0257-4

http://www.jddtonline.info/index.php/jddt/article/view/508

^ again, phytosomes, liposomes, liquid crystals, all similar chemically/structurally

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

For laxo this is the best way to go. I’m don’t usually get anything for laxo but with this version I had decent results.

Use code chef for 25% off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For laxo this is the best way to go. I’m don’t usually get anything for laxo but with this version I had decent results.

Use code chef for 25% off
I 3rd this....anyone have doubts just check out the reviews in review section!!!

barrettv

Awards
Have a look into Adamantine by Hydrapharm. Has both Epi and Lax.

Canuckguy

Awards
I'm using Prototype Nutrition's E-spray right now. It's a transdermal epicatechin product.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm using Prototype Nutrition's E-spray right now. It's a transdermal epicatechin product.
How do you like it? Id like more feedback on these TD epi products. Apex Alchemy stuff definitely has my attention.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I beta tested it. It’s good. Instant pump everywhere you apply it. Beta batch was sticky. I stacked it on the tail end of a dmz cycle so a week with dmz, a week without, and two weeks with dermastrength, I did not use pct products, I did not lose gains, however that dmz was weak. Also the mint and eucalyptus in it will have a tiger balm effect, similar to icy hot. It goes on cold and then burns. Absolutely must use a shower brush. Stack amazing with Laxogenin, I used 20-30 pumps a day for epoch and four pumps of dermastrength. The dmz was 30mg.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I beta tested it. It’s good. Instant pump everywhere you apply it. Beta batch was sticky. I stacked it on the tail end of a dmz cycle so a week with dmz, a week without, and two weeks with dermastrength, I did not use pct products, I did not lose gains, however that dmz was weak. Also the mint and eucalyptus in it will have a tiger balm effect, similar to icy hot. It goes on cold and then burns. Absolutely must use a shower brush. Stack amazing with Laxogenin, I used 20-30 pumps a day for epoch and four pumps of dermastrength. The dmz was 30mg.
How long would epoch last

Canuckguy

Awards
How do you like it? Id like more feedback on these TD epi products. Apex Alchemy stuff definitely has my attention.
I've found it good for losing some fat while maintaining muscle.