best pre workout?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax gets a lot of really good reviews however its definitly a stronger pre workout for sure. If your looking for a strong kick and great focus then HyperMax would def. be a great option!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Olympus Labs Conqu3r demigod edition
This. Smooth energy, good focus, great endurance from the COP, and not to mention a wicked pump from the full 6g citrulline malate, 2g high yield glycerol, and 1g agmatine sulfate. As far as all around pre's go, you won't find much better.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Conqu3r and High Volume get a lot of attention on these boards, the later being stim free.

What exactly are you looking for?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
One scoop pre jym one scoop high volume. So far pump/focus/energy has been amazing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the others have stated, what are you looking for in your pre? What have you liked in the past?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea I second that too^^^
Thanks for the support.

HyperMax is great. Users report increased focus and energy with no crash after. Most people only need 1 scoop which makes it pretty cost effective too. Pumps are also very noticeable due to the agmatine and gms. The taste is great too, very similar to a watermelon jolly rancher. If you want a stim, especially a nice dosed stim product, I would go with Hypermax.

If you do not want a stim, Hemavol, High Volume, and Noxygen are great.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you think is good :) check out some below. We have products that are very high in stims but we also have products like reborn that give a nice clean energy without being over the top. Noxygen or high volume added to any stimmed pre is a win win.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pre-workout

jerseyswol

Awards
Purus labs condense and noxygen are a pretty solid combo. It's been my go to for a couple months now

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Dedicated Unstoppable is pretty good.
Alphamine + High volume
Katana
Ritual

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support.

HyperMax is great. Users report increased focus and energy with no crash after. Most people only need 1 scoop which makes it pretty cost effective too. Pumps are also very noticeable due to the agmatine and gms. The taste is great too, very similar to a watermelon jolly rancher. If you want a stim, especially a nice dosed stim product, I would go with Hypermax.

If you do not want a stim, Hemavol, High Volume, and Noxygen are great.
HyperMax is really great for the high stim users, those who use 2 scoops will not only get insane energy and focus but well dosed ingredients:

3200mg Beta-Alanine
2000mg Micronized Glycerol
1000mg Agmatine Sulfate
500mg Choline Bitartrate
200mg L-Norvaline

Great combo of high stim yet well dosed product!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have been liking Pumped Raw from MuscleFeast and last week I was able to buy some more on sale at 45% off list. The have a caffeine free version if that would interest you. I have been considering adding some bulk Cit. Malate to it to try to make it even better.

7982.gif

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
HyperMax is really great for the high stim users, those who use 2 scoops will not only get insane energy and focus but well dosed ingredients: 3200mg Beta-Alanine 2000mg Micronized Glycerol 1000mg Agmatine Sulfate 500mg Choline Bitartrate 200mg L-Norvaline Great combo of high stim yet well dosed product!
aren't you supposed to split up the dose of beta alanine?

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
GAT Nitraflex! Also raises free test, awesome pump, great energy and focus. I got crazy tunnel vision on it and threw up some heavy weight easier. Good stuff, next time I want to try conqu3r though heard that stuff is awesome

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
aren't you supposed to split up the dose of beta alanine?
Its effects are cumulative so its about reaching a certain dose per day over an extended peroid of time. For sensitive users splitting the doses allows them to consume a higher amount of Beta-Alaine without noticing the discomfort of paresthesia. Most pre workout users have become accustomed to these effects and its no issue. However if you are sensitive to beta-alanine or dont enjoy the feeling id suggest starting at a lower dose.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to add on about Hypermax everyone loves how strong it is, so most don't need 2 scoops. That makes the tub last longer.

1.5 scoops is definitely my max.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I like Nitramine, if you workout late or don't want loads of caffeine it doesn't have to much in it. the main thing i like about nitramine is the focus its like i put on blinders and all i see and focus on is the weights in front of me. It has a little kick which keeps me going, all around i can't complain. or i would look into HV

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8. I havent tried anything better..
- THIS ! STIMUL8 lights my fire for every workout every time. About the only one I have ever used that I have not built up a tolerance to as well. One scoop sets my hair on fire as well today as it did the first time I tried it. Great stuff !

CJNator

Awards
I've ran stimul8 fasted and.....DAMN it kicks my ass hahaha I love it.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Just had a great workout with a sample of Max Out by IFORCE

android.19

Awards
Ergonine + High Volume #1 stack right derrr

For real though 2 scoops of High Volume = death by papercut pumps

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ERGONINE + erase pro + Norcodrene + forskolin + ARA = WOW

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im currently doing Alphamine+Hemavol. However, really awesome past runs with
Stimul8+High Volume
Conquer(Iforce)+Hemavol
Alphamine+High Volume
Animal Rage+Hemavol
Enhanced solo

Just scored another tub of Enhanced. I was scared I wasnt going to find anymore but now I have 40 more scoops before I start panicking waiting for PES to release a stim preworkout again because so far, still nothing has topped Enhanced for me..

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently doing Alphamine+Hemavol. However, really awesome past runs with Stimul8+High Volume Conquer(Iforce)+Hemavol Alphamine+High Volume Animal Rage+Hemavol Enhanced solo Just scored another tub of Enhanced. I was scared I wasnt going to find anymore but now I have 40 more scoops before I start panicking waiting for PES to release a stim preworkout again because so far, still nothing has topped Enhanced for me..
Alpha and hemavol are great btw

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Conqu3r demigod edition
Conqu3r and High Volume get a lot of attention on these boards, the later being stim free.

What exactly are you looking for?
Word. This and xgels are da bomb.
^ Thanks for the Conqu3r support everyone.

This. Smooth energy, good focus, great endurance from the COP, and not to mention a wicked pump from the full 6g citrulline malate, 2g high yield glycerol, and 1g agmatine sulfate. As far as all around pre's go, you won't find much better.
As frankz2 mentioned, Conqu3r is loaded with ingredients that support performance and a pump at clinical doses. Also, we offer a stim and non-stim version, depending on your needs.