Phospatidic Acid
Bio Gro & Growth Factor XT
Follidrone & Viron
Clear Muscle & Mass 550
Bioforge v3 & Myosynergy

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looking at it none require any E inhibition. I would throw it in with the mass 550 however, just a personal choice.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it would an awesome addition to ArA + ABE, but not a necessity.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Not with viron?
i mean it could with viron. Viron won't boost your test to such supraphysiological levels that it would aromatize and cause high E

torylanez

Awards
Hmm the reps say otherwise
Have you tried the product yourself?
Im scared of seeing those moobs

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you wont. Viron will raise test levels but not so high that you'll develop gyno or thousands above natural limits. No natty product will do that. Viron will raise test within physiological levels maybe a couple dozen above it if you already have high test.
the only exception is if you are gyno prone, or have had gyno manifest in puberty which means you are sensitive to estrogen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I have always said that I do not believe an AI to be necessary when cycled. The stance is that an AI may be needed for someone that is estrogen sensitive, but not a requirement.

torylanez

Awards
No, I have always said that I do not believe an AI to be necessary when cycled. The stance is that an AI may be needed for someone that is estrogen sensitive, but not a requirement.
Im going off of what brundel said

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Not with viron?
With Viron I'd use a low dose of inhibit E for a 8 weeks run or longer. Otherwise ( 4 weeks ) no needs cos the effect of icreasing of testo and consequently of estro would start about on 3th week.

pcarzola

Awards
Im going off of what brundel said
Ya Brundel didnt specify only for estrogen sensitive people. The way it came across is that Viron has the potential to cause estrogen sides and because of that an ai would be a good addition. Maybe he meant to say for estrogen sensitive people only.

torylanez

Awards
Ya Brundel didnt specify only for estrogen sensitive people. The way it came across is that Viron has the potential to cause estrogen sides and because of that an ai would be a good addition. Maybe he meant to say for estrogen sensitive people only.
Being estrogen sensitive is very vague to me
I guess I'll run it once with viron and once with mass 550
Its on sale on NP anyways
Thanks guys!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it is vague because it is hard to lay a statement about how someone would react so the only thing to provide is guidance.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you're asking the best time to use an AI with the list of supplements you provided, not whether you should use it or not. If I followed correctly, I would either run it with your ArA + ABE stack or the Follidrone + Viron stack. Do you absolutely have to? No, you certainly do not have to but you might as well use it with something that has the potential to increase T levels, whether supraphysiological levels or not. Estrogen conversion occurs whether levels are normal or high, so if you use something that will lower estrogen levels you may get the subsequent negative feedback telling your body to make more T for estrogen conversion due to E levels being lowered.

torylanez

Awards
It sounds like you're asking the best time to use an AI with the list of supplements you provided, not whether you should use it or not. If I followed correctly, I would either run it with your ArA + ABE stack or the Follidrone + Viron stack. Do you absolutely have to? No, you certainly do not have to but you might as well use it with something that has the potential to increase T levels, whether supraphysiological levels or not. Estrogen conversion occurs whether levels are normal or high, so if you use something that will lower estrogen levels you may get the subsequent negative feedback telling your body to make more T for estrogen conversion due to E levels being lowered.
Exactly!
Im going to run it with viron
Thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On point here