ephedrine vs higenamine

Aaron1993

Awards
hi, i made a thread/posed a question somewhat related to this a few weeks back but never got a clear cut answer. which one is plain out superior for fat loss? and would it be harmful in any way if they were to be taken together?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi, i made a thread/posed a question somewhat related to this a few weeks back but never got a clear cut answer. which one is plain out superior for fat loss? and would it be harmful in any way if they were to be taken together?
EC stack. If anything, the complete obliteration of appetite from it will help fat loss go a long long way.

xhrr

Awards
EC > higenamine. You technically could combine them but watch your blood pressure.

Aaron1993

Awards
so there are minor concerns with having both higenamine and ephedrine at the same time? i was planning to run the EC stack on my cut and have something like Uncut/Ritual/Alphamine along with 24mg E (obviously drop the caffeine part) preworkout. just concerned as these all contain higenamine

xhrr

Awards
so there are minor concerns with having both higenamine and ephedrine at the same time? i was planning to run the EC stack on my cut and have something like Uncut/Ritual/Alphamine along with 24mg E (obviously drop the caffeine part) preworkout. just concerned as these all contain higenamine
You should be fine. I'm just saying monitor your blood pressure. It shouldn't cause any issues of you are otherwise a healthy individual.

Aaron1993

Awards
so will higenamine negatively impact ephedrine's fat loss effect? will they compete?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
so no significant stim effect or fat loss effects and a ridiculously short half life/low bioavailability, if i understand correctly. if this is the case, then how come it's used in so many preworkouts and fat burners then? just curious
I dunno. Companies still tout glutamine and everyone with two working brain cells knows that don't work.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higenamine is not as potent as Ephedrine, but it is the most potent beta-agonist available as a dietary supplement. When used properly, especially in conjunction with other ingredients that work well with it like we have done in Alphamine and Norcodrene, it makes a big difference. Neuron doesn't like it because it has a short half life in rabbits. We were the first to release and test Higenamine in this industry, and I can tell you the effects of a proper Higenamine dose last a good while.

The short half life of some beta-agonists also allow more frequent and longer use, depending on how they are used. That is one reason why you see some people choosing ephedrine over clen.

Higenamine also differs from Ephedrine in that it does not cause the BP spike like ephedrine, and can actually induce NO. There is also nice human safety data behind Higenamine

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
so no significant stim effect or fat loss effects and a ridiculously short half life/low bioavailability, if i understand correctly. if this is the case, then how come it's used in so many preworkouts and fat burners then? just curious
Hype = sales ?

3RT

Awards
It's funny to see how people on this board praise PES' products like Alphamine, Norco and AT2 and then talk about hype around one of really important ingrenient of them. Personally, I believe higenamine is valuable substance and am adding it to my caffeine+yohimbine. I've no actual choice between higen and eph though..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny to see how people on this board praise PES' products like Alphamine, Norco and AT2 and then talk about hype around one of really important ingrenient of them. Personally, I believe higenamine is valuable substance and am adding it to my caffeine+yohimbine. I've no actual choice between higen and eph though..
Higenamine is a great stim/stim amplifier but in terms of a dieting aid, it does chit all for me personally on what matters most, appetite suppression. So a EC(Y) stack outperforms it and solo non-e fat burners by miles.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higenamine is a great stim/stim amplifier but in terms of a dieting aid, it does chit all for me personally on what matters most, appetite suppression. So a EC(Y) stack outperforms it and solo non-e fat burners by miles.
If appetite suppression is what you look for most when looking to lose fat, then try Norcodrene over Alphamine. For me it gives much more suppression

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If appetite suppression is what you look for most when looking to lose fat, then try Norcodrene over Alphamine. For me it gives much more suppression
I did last time. LoL. I ended up stacking Norco with Bronkaid/ephedrine. Lulz. Worked a treat. Norco by itself did little to nothing in the appetite department for me.

3RT

Awards
I agree that eph is stronger/better in terms of fat burning. Just saying higen isn't bunk at all. Sadly as I said I don't really have a choice between them here in Russia. Probably would use the former with or instead of the latter.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine on all counts IMO.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
unfair difference in comparison....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the things I found funny is that people bash higenamine but offer no OTC replacement.

There is a reason supplement companies can't use ephedrine. If we could, we would.

We brought higenamine to market and it is now one of the most widely used stimulants in the whole pre workout and thermogenic genre.

It is a bit like picking a testosterone boosting ingredient and saying it is worthless because it doesn't compare to a controlled steroid.

Very easy to insult an ingredient yet much, much harder to innovate a better alternative.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if he's right or wrong because the science is above my head but the dude's an actual scientist I think like he has a phd in neuroscience and **** so there's pretending about the scientist part.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty simple no matter what pretend internet scientist THEORY is.

Take caffeine then take caffeine and higenamine and it becomes pretty clear it has a stimulant effect.
Hes definitely not an internet scientist lol

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno if he's right or wrong because the science is above my head but the dude's an actual scientist I think like he has a phd in neuroscience and **** so there's pretending about the scientist part.
how do you know that?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes definitely not an internet scientist lol
Then what is he?

Not many or any scientists have multiple forum handles, converse with themselves with the handles and verbally abuse the consumer base out there for being less then his presumed intelligence...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Then what is he?

Not many or any scientists have multiple forum handles, converse with themselves with the handles and verbally abuse the consumer base out there for being less then his presumed intelligence...
Neuroscientist, no idea what his day job is. Does work for Suppversity

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz