Natty test boost vs ostarine vs prohoromone

Gmead80

Awards
Not sure if this is the right forum. So after my last post I have been doing some research and came up with DAA/AI stack with the addition of ABE, ostarine cycle, and prohoromone cycle. have never done a cycle of anything but it looks like the natty stack or testosterone boosting stack would be the first to try, seems no real side effects, some gains but nothing massive. Next would be an ostarine cycle. Some side effects, more to gain as well finally the prohoromone cycle would be last to try. I am simply "ranking" them so to speak in regards to natural to AAS with side effects.

Would this be the way I should go, natural test boost, ostarine, prohoromone cycle? Obviously these would be done with more research, dosing protocols, time off, PCT, etc... Before doing any cycles. I just want to know if it's worth doing it this way or to jump right into an ostarine cycle (with more research and dosing protocol)

Goals: add lean muscle, get stronger, more powerful, not necessarily interested in gaining size.

TN Lift

Awards
In general, yes. Depends on how long you have been training and how old you are. Also, gotta make sure diet and workout is sufficient first. But it's best to stay natural as long as possible until you begin to reach your genetic potential so to say.

Gmead80

Awards
In general, yes. Depends on how long you have been training and how old you are. Also, gotta make sure diet and workout is sufficient first. But it's best to stay natural as long as possible until you begin to reach your genetic potential so to say.
I am 31 and have been training for years but seriously training for the last 5

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for an all in one test booster/AI I'd go with Core Alpha, obviously you will get gains with PH's, but hard to hold on to those types of gains and with the natural test booster, you won't have to worry about losing any muscle once getting off.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
In the past I would have jumped at suggesting a test booster, But right now Im getting better results from Follidrone then anything Natty I've took, also got better results from x gels then anything natty I've took. I will be trying Viron but what I've saying with good products like Follidrone, xgels and ABE out there you may not have to mess with your hormones period to reach your goals.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree fully with Todd Garner, try the natural route first, I love Follidrone and have Viron ready to go this week. Cant speak on a great test booster but as JudgementDay said Core Alpha logs speak for themselves and seems to be a really solid option. Save your hormones a little longer and try the Natty route first. In the end it will be worth it as a learning experience no matter what.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The first thing you need to do is make sure your diet and training are in proper order. Otherwise none of that will help you. Once you have established that then start with something natural like ABE. There's plenty of people who can make significant gains natural. But all of those people also have solid diets and training in place.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite + Follidrone + Viron should be a stellar Natty run for your goal with proper diet and hard training.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id say run with an Xgels + ABE stack if you can spring the cash for it before considering things that may cause suppression. At 31, you may also benefit from the addition of a test booster moodwise, but the best benefits will come from tried and true natural anabolics such as Xgels and ABE

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X gels and ABE is an awesome stack but so expensive. Truth is you can't come close to a PH though. But there are a lot of things to worry about with a PH like side effects and PCT. So if you were to do a PH you need to do ALOT of research. One thing that bothers me about most OTC test boosters is that if you were to run the stack I suggested of X gels and ABE you would be spending over 100$ Atleast just for a 1 month cycle and most people run it for 8 weeks. So if you have the money for this go for it! But at the same time you could run a 4 week cycle of a PH and spend less. But then you are messing with stuff that can F you up. So you are the only one that can make the decision.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say run with an Xgels + ABE stack if you can spring the cash for it before considering things that may cause suppression. At 31, you may also benefit from the addition of a test booster moodwise, but the best benefits will come from tried and true natural anabolics such as Xgels and ABE
This!

I would add Phosphatidic acid to XGel ,ABE stack. Those three would give nice gains

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the majority here. My next year is already planned out. 3 months on ArA/anabeta, 3 months on follidrone/osta, 3 months on pct/natty test boost, 3 months experimenting, maybe some good ole eca stack.

I still want to try prohormones but honestly those stacks I mentioned coupled with the proper diet will do you a solid. (Of course osta is not natty but my last run felt really mild and I have no issues bouncing back)

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Check out the new natural anabolics that are coming out nowadays. Products like BLR Follidrone, Cutler King, and the newest one Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted. We have stacks on our website offers these products stacked together at lower prices Www.tgbsupplements.com I just started a bottle of Most Wanted along with my TRT and so far I am feeling great. I know follidrone did great for me as well. I think those products are the future.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabeta Elite + Follidrone + Viron should be a stellar Natty run for your goal with proper diet and hard training.
would you use one (1) bottel of each or two ?