Formestane!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Formestane!

hello guys,
I do not know this molecule, I know nothing.
I could do a complete overview?

is it legal?
when is it used?
you've experienced it? with what results?
is stronger than arimistane?
that side effects?
at the end of its use must take something?

tell me everything, I'm curious,
it would go to use in a phase of cut together with the DAA.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legal? Yes
Uses? Control estrogen on cycle or stand alone to boost test supress e.
*Not technically natural if that matters but not suppose to be ssuppressive unless used in high doses. Actually many use it during pct.

I personally love the stuff. Strength gains and noticeable hardening every run.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I sought an opinion from the forum, I know that Google exists :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I sought an opinion from the forum, I know that Google exists :D
I personally always liked formestane. I do very much dislike topicals though. It can be effective orally, but it is a bit harder to find the powder for a reasonable price to dose it well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it and it is very effective as an AI. I use Formeron and 1 pump has me leaned out in 24 hours and generally drops my e2 by about 10pts. Read up on reviews to see what others are saying.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally always liked formestane. I do very much dislike topicals though. It can be effective orally, but it is a bit harder to find the powder for a reasonable price to dose it well.
Agreed, I'd much rather see an oral vs a topical. Formestane sounds good, but topical formulations just aren't convenient.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Agreed, I'd much rather see an oral vs a topical. Formestane sounds good, but topical formulations just aren't convenient.
Why is that? apply after a shower and you are good to go plus the absorbed amount is increased. Check out Formabolic you will be pleasantly surprised. There have been a lot of happy customers pm me with any questions you may have

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, oral bioavailability isn't what we'd like to see with this compound, which is why it's often seen in transdermal preparations.

We (Olympus Labs) have our own formestane product as well, TransFORM. To my knowledge it is the most cost effective with the most formestane per bottle. Either way formestane is formestane, i've heard great things about Formeron and Formabolic as well, you really can't go wrong. Just find the best price and go from there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tell me good sir the last oral formestane product you found effective, please.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane!

hello guys,
I do not know this molecule, I know nothing.
I could do a complete overview?

is it legal?
when is it used?
you've experienced it? with what results?
is stronger than arimistane?
that side effects?
at the end of its use must take something?

tell me everything, I'm curious,
it would go to use in a phase of cut together with the DAA.
Usually I wouldn't recommend running any formestane product while not on cycle. However, with products like OSTAR1NE or DAA you might get a pretty good run with it. Depending on your initial estrogen levels I would start your run out by staggering them i.e., start with DAA for a week or so and then add in the formestane of your preference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Usually I wouldn't recommend running any formestane product while not on cycle. However, with products like OSTAR1NE or DAA you might get a pretty good run with it. Depending on your initial estrogen levels I would start your run out by staggering them i.e., start with DAA for a week or so and then add in the formestane of your preference.
why not?....lots of guys use an ai on cutting cycles or a natty cycle or just to dry out....formestane is best otc ai ever, imo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not?....lots of guys use an ai on cutting cycles or a natty cycle or just to dry out....formestane is best otc ai ever, imo.
I know you're a big fan of running it, so I'm not talking to you lol. Guys with naturally low estrogen levels run the risk of lowering estrogen too much and having negative sides. There's been a few threads on here where that's been the case. I'm more of a prophylactic mind set, IMO, if you're not running something known to raise estrogen or know that you have high levels initially you have a decent chance of dropping levels to a negative extent.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately, oral bioavailability isn't what we'd like to see with this compound, which is why it's often seen in transdermal preparations.

We (Olympus Labs) have our own formestane product as well, TransFORM. To my knowledge it is the most cost effective with the most formestane per bottle. Either way formestane is formestane, i've heard great things about Formeron and Formabolic as well, you really can't go wrong. Just find the best price and go from there.
I am using transform right now...its good...but formeron....gives me a rush...pump.. vascularity and immediate strength that i dont get from transform. And after one week....i m holding more water than when on formeron. Formeron pre..workout is awesome. And no i m not affiliated with them in anyway lol....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using transform right now...its good...but formeron....gives me a rush...pump.. vascularity and immediate strength that i dont get from transform. And after one week....i m holding more water than when on formeron. Formeron pre..workout is awesome. And no i m not affiliated with them in anyway lol....

Aren't they the same exact thing?. Except OL gives you 60 more servings for less money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you're a big fan of running it, so I'm not talking to you lol. Guys with naturally low estrogen levels run the risk of lowering estrogen too much and having negative sides. There's been a few threads on here where that's been the case. I'm more of a prophylactic mind set, IMO, if you're not running something known to raise estrogen or know that you have high levels initially you have a decent chance of dropping levels to a negative extent.
such is the case with every ai. i would bet that percentage is very low. you are not going to find any compound that has favorable results for everyone, imo.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OL's Transform would be my choice for Fomestane

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
tell me good sir the last oral formestane product you found effective, please.
Bulk formestane powder. Nutraclipse also had a formestane product recently, but it is no longer available.

It is a myth that formestane needs to be transdermal. It has been shown to be effective orally too, just with a bit higher dosages.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk formestane powder. Nutraclipse also had a formestane product recently, but it is no longer available.

It is a myth that formestane needs to be transdermal. It has been shown to be effective orally too, just with a bit higher dosages.
You in the last part of your sentence supported the myth lol. Needs to be dosed higher due to poor bioavailability when taken orally. That's why it's offered in a TD

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your posting style is familiar to me ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
You in the last part of your sentence supported the myth lol. Needs to be dosed higher due to poor bioavailability when taken orally. That's why it's offered in a TD
Not really. The myth is that it doesn't work orally, which just isn't true. There is plenty of research pointing to 125mg-250mg lowering estrogen nicely.

I agree that you have to take less topically, but given that it is a pain if you have a SO + some have skin reactions to it + you can't guarantee a consistent dose, I'll take my oral AI's.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really. The myth is that it doesn't work orally, which just isn't true. There is plenty of research pointing to 125mg-250mg lowering estrogen nicely.

I agree that you have to take less topically, but given that it is a pain if you have a SO + some have skin reactions to it + you can't guarantee a consistent dose, I'll take my oral AI's.
From a price standpoint it doesn't seem as cost effective but I see what you're saying. Good luck in your search

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Useless information
Not so useless bro, he was responding to another poster saying he preferred oral. T then linked an oral formestane that used to be around. He was furthering the convo. All good in the hood, chive on :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna be running Dermacrine with Formabolic sometime in the near future :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The carriers vary between transform and formeron but I have used both and cant seem to find much differences between the two. I have four transform on hand, 1 formeron and two formabolic

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dang, you're almost as bad as "TheBigT"!
I love the stuff lol. I had some CEL on hand for a while until I used it all up. Was sitting on that for ages

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Aren't they the same exact thing?. Except OL gives you 60 more servings for less money.
Crap I meant formabolic and not formeron!
Either way i guess they should be the same. I find a very noticeable difference though. Enough so that when formabolic goes on sale and is at par with transform, I will load up.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Your posting style is familiar to me ;)
Have you tried formabolic? Honestly, it's light years ahead of transform. I mean no disrespect to OL...I pump quite a bit of money into OL and come back for most of their products.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried formabolic? Honestly, it's light years ahead of transform. I mean no disrespect to OL...I pump quite a bit of money into OL and come back for most of their products.
Bro, we're not bullies over here lol. If you personally like another product more than ours as the consumer that's your right. We'll never tell you who you can or can't like or what products do or don't work for you. Thanks for the input man

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I personally love the formestane transdermals. I have been using them since their resurgence. We were the first place in the world to carry black lion research formeron and I was actually a tester for Brundel at the time. I was on a low dose (trt) of test and had bloods done and saw that definitely dropped my E2. I have been running almost steadily ever since. I have tried the others and like them as well in particular the formastanzol and transform but when I have the choice I use formeron. I am loyal. It was the first one I used that really worked and the only one that I have had blood work done while using it multiple times. I personally love formestane in all forms. I used to use aromasin but with the unreliability of research chems I was happy to switch to formeron when it came out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually look forward to the smell of Formeron. I wish it lasted longer like soap. lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, we're not bullies over here lol. If you personally like another product more than ours as the consumer that's your right. We'll never tell you who you can or can't like or what products do or don't work for you. Thanks for the input man
Agree 100%

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the only clinical i can recall is denoii[dr.dana houser]...he used bulk formestane in his clinical study because he thought oral dosing would be more accurate than td. he used a gram a day if i recall correctly. much more than the 125-250mg range you are pointing at.

when formestane was 1st used as a prescription breast cancer drug the reason why it was discontinued was poor bio-availabilty, too much had to be used orally and the only way it was effective was intervenously-this is documented fact!!! some bright guy recognized the potential of formestane and realized that trandermal application enhanced effectiveness and transdermal formestane was born!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only clinical i can recall is denoii[dr.dana houser]...he used bulk formestane in his clinical study because he thought oral dosing would be more accurate than td. he used a gram a day if i recall correctly. much more than the 125-250mg range you are pointing at.

when formestane was 1st used as a prescription breast cancer drug the reason why it was discontinued was poor bio-availabilty, too much had to be used orally and the only way it was effective was intervenously-this is documented fact!!! some bright guy recognized the potential of formestane and realized that trandermal application enhanced effectiveness and transdermal formestane was born!!!
Houser has never had any study published. Let alone clinical trial.

Your documented facts are very poor facts.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/180584-poor-oral-formestane.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Houser has never had any study published. Let alone clinical trial.

Your documented facts are very poor facts.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/180584-poor-oral-formestane.html
dinoii ran what he called a clinical back in the day, this was posted on a site that was called discount anabolics. i accepted him as credible!!!

when it was used as a breast cancer treatment it was administered as intramuscular injection due to poor bioavailability, this is fact!!!

as a side note...if formestane were as effective orally don't you think many companies would have oral formestane products on the market, since many don't like use of transdermals?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dinoii ran what he called a clinical back in the day, this was posted on a site that was called discount anabolics. i accepted him as credible!!!

when it was used as a breast cancer treatment it was administered as intramuscular injection due to poor bioavailability, this is fact!!!

as a side note...if formestane were as effective orally don't you think many companies would have oral formestane products on the market, since many don't like use of transdermals?
You clearly didn't read the content within the link I posted.

It's to expensive to sell at the oral doses needed. That's why companies do not sell it orally. Margins ftw.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You clearly didn't read the content within the link I posted.

It's to expensive to sell at the oral doses needed. That's why companies do not sell it orally. Margins ftw.
but it is within margins as a transdermal?

didn't that just end the arguement!!! FTW

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just glad we have transdermals rather than nothing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but it is within margins as a transdermal?

didn't that just end the arguement!!! FTW
You said formestane is not effective orally. The evidence in that link says you are wrong. There has never been a single in vivo study on transdermal formestane. And intravenous administration is nothing like transdermal application.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15