Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You said formestane is not effective orally. The evidence in that link says you are wrong. There has never been a single in vivo study on transdermal formestane. And intravenous administration is nothing like transdermal application.
ironically i actually was interested in the effects of oral formestane back when dinoii was running his clinicals...this is when bulk formestane was relatively cheap[5gms-$5]. i followed his protocol of a gm a day, after 2 weeks i realized that even at a gm a day effects were not as good as 200mg daily of td formestane. at a gm a day versus 200mg a day i realized that oral formestane was just not effective enough to be worth the cost and effort of downing a not so pleasant tasting ingredient.

no one ever said that td is or was equal to intravenous injection, merely that it was the method used due to the poor bioavailability of oral. the point being that the poor bioavailibility of formestane is well established.

i will take my 1st hand experience over studies any and everyday of the week...studies are usually sponsored and the people running them or sponsoring them have a vested interest in the outcome.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You in the last part of your sentence supported the myth lol. Needs to be dosed higher due to poor bioavailability when taken orally. That's why it's offered in a TD
From a price standpoint it doesn't seem as cost effective but I see what you're saying. Good luck in your search

You clearly didn't read the content within the link I posted.

It's to expensive to sell at the oral doses needed. That's why companies do not sell it orally. Margins ftw.

I answered this a page ago hahaha!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just call it like i see it.
I apologize, I meant formabolic and not formeron....
Have you tried formabolic? Honestly, it's light years ahead of transform. I mean no disrespect to OL...I pump quite a bit of money into OL and come back for most of their products.
Quoting and responding to the same post like this looks like someone has a guilty conscience.
Who are you trying to convince bro? Him or yourself? Lulz.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
thanks to all for the discussion!

will try it in the spring, when the calories will lower them slowly.

With what the stack? daa?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Quoting and responding to the same post like this looks like someone has a guilty conscience.
Who are you trying to convince bro? Him or yourself? Lulz.
Bud, I made a mistake I meant formabolic and not formeron. I have already used it and formeron and transform, formeron and many others. Formabolic imo blows them all away. Don't read too much into it. If you have not tried formabolic, I would recommend you do.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
thanks to all for the discussion!

will try it in the spring, when the calories will lower them slowly.

With what the stack? daa?
Well it works best as an ai while on cycle or as part of a pct or you can use it on more of a natural stack and there are a ton of options with that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bud, I made a mistake I meant formabolic and not formeron. I have already used it and formeron and transform, formeron and many others. Formabolic imo blows them all away. Don't read too much into it. If you have not tried formabolic, I would recommend you do.
Uh huh. Edit button must be broke.

I didn't even notice your mistake, I knew what you meant, you say it all the time.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Uh huh. Edit button must be broke.

I didn't even notice your mistake, I knew what you meant, you say it all the time.
Do I know you?
What do I say all the time?
How would you have known what I meant (you can read minds)?
I simply stated that imo, formabolic is a much product than transform (and formeron is slightly better than transform). Sorry I said something that may have irritated you. Between being so irritated and somehow knowing what I meant, I am thinking that your E2 may be a little high.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Is Formestane can swell like a pig when you're shredded, take 10kg in 8 days and very hungry like Shrek ?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, oral bioavailability isn't what we'd like to see with this compound, which is why it's often seen in transdermal preparations.

We (Olympus Labs) have our own formestane product as well, TransFORM. To my knowledge it is the most cost effective with the most formestane per bottle. Either way formestane is formestane, i've heard great things about Formeron and Formabolic as well, you really can't go wrong. Just find the best price and go from there.
is it stronger the arimistane?
or whatever they use in nolvadren xt?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
is it stronger the arimistane?
or whatever they use in nolvadren xt?
Hard to say without a direct comparison. I haven't seen as much bloodwork on transdermal formestane vs. Arimistane. The formestane studies were done either orally or via injection, so I wouldn't compare directly. There is probably some bloodwork floating around the web if you search for it - Formestane has been in use by Bodybuilders on and off for a long time now.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Is Formestane can swell like a pig when you're shredded, take 10kg in 8 days and very hungry like Shrek ?
I reformulate my question !!!!!

Can formestane make bloating and take 10kg in 8 days ?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I reformulate my question !!!!!

Can formestane make bloating and take 10kg in 8 days ?
I still don't understand? Do you mean:

1.) Can it cause bloating?

2.) Can it reduce bloating? (By 10kg in 8 days)

In either case - No. 10kg is a TON of weight. It might dry you out a bit, but it will be no where close to that. Maybe a few pounds.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say without a direct comparison. I haven't seen as much bloodwork on transdermal formestane vs. Arimistane. The formestane studies were done either orally or via injection, so I wouldn't compare directly. There is probably some bloodwork floating around the web if you search for it - Formestane has been in use by Bodybuilders on and off for a long time now.
Can't speak for natural, but on TRT, arimistane is essentially useless as an AI. Myself and multiple others in the Over 35 forum and Anti-aging forum ran labs and while formestane is very effective at lowering e2, arimistane did nothing.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for natural, but on TRT, arimistane is essentially useless as an AI. Myself and multiple others in the Over 35 forum and Anti-aging forum ran labs and while formestane is very effective at lowering e2, arimistane did nothing.
Thanks for the heads up!

Formestane is definitely a proven AI. Do you mind linking me to your bloods? I'm just curious on dosage and such. Always good to have more experiences to base recommendations off of.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I still don't understand? Do you mean:

1.) Can it cause bloating?

2.) Can it reduce bloating? (By 10kg in 8 days)

In either case - No. 10kg is a TON of weight. It might dry you out a bit, but it will be no where close to that. Maybe a few pounds.
Ok !!!!

I started with a product during 4 weeks and It worked very well. I was very very shredded.

I switched with an another product there is 8 days I'm bloating like a pig.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ok !!!!

I started with a product during 4 weeks and It worked very well. I was very very shredded.

I switched with an another product there is 8 days I'm bloating like a pig.
Are they both Formestane products?

Have you changed anything else in that time?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up!

Formestane is definitely a proven AI. Do you mind linking me to your bloods? I'm just curious on dosage and such. Always good to have more experiences to base recommendations off of.
I'd need to search for the post and/or labs. This was over 2 years ago when I was first looking for a route to try outside of script AI's which ended up crushing my e2 regardless of dose. Since I've had my protocol dialed in, I have not needed any AIs and use Formeron when I want to dry up and use for look/ego purposes.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Are they both Formestane products?

Have you changed anything else in that time?
No I didn't change any things !!!! I've just changed a product by a product that is my mistake !!!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I didn't change any things !!!! I've just changed a product by a product that is my mistake !!!!!
Never heard that from any formestane product. That is very unusual.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd need to search for the post and/or labs. This was over 2 years ago when I was first looking for a route to try outside of script AI's which ended up crushing my e2 regardless of dose. Since I've had my protocol dialed in, I have not needed any AIs and use Formeron when I want to dry up and use for look/ego purposes.
No worries! Just curious - Thanks for sharing as always.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the only thing I can think of, assuming they are both formestane products, is that you are having a negative reaction to something different in the second product's carrier.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Never heard that from any formestane product. That is very unusual.
I started with formeron and the result was amazing during 4 weeks ( 2 pumps/day ), I switched with an another product to compare the product BOOOM I lost all of my definition and bloating like a pig.

I never change a product that works, my big mystake !!!!!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I stopped this product yesterday after only 1 week, I lost my money but that's the lessons : save moneys for more product is not the best product.

Formeron works for me and formeron for ever.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I know you?
What do I say all the time?
How would you have known what I meant (you can read minds)?
I simply stated that imo, formabolic is a much product than transform (and formeron is slightly better than transform). Sorry I said something that may have irritated you. Between being so irritated and somehow knowing what I meant, I am thinking that your E2 may be a little high.
Uh huh. The way your getting all defensive is a bit suspicious.

1kerry

Awards
I stopped this product yesterday after only 1 week, I lost my money but that's the lessons : save moneys for more product is not the best product.

Formeron works for me and formeron for ever.
which was the other product?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
The BLR products truly do speak for themselves. I have said this all along. We were the first to pick up the line and I have watched it grow from the beginning. This company grew for one reason. The products work. They produce results. It is awesome to see other retailers wanting to copy the BLR products because they have been so successful. It just shows how much buzz the BLR products create. TGB Supplements is very proud to carry the line and look forward to many more innovative products to come in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The BLR products truly do speak for themselves. I have said this all along. We were the first to pick up the line and I have watched it grow from the beginning. This company grew for one reason. The products work. They produce results. It is awesome to see other retailers wanting to copy the BLR products because they have been so successful. It just shows how much buzz the BLR products create. TGB Supplements is very proud to carry the line and look forward to many more innovative products to come in the future.
ironflex and olympus labs are also new companies[at least to me], why single out blr? you also sell formabolic and transform right? why aren't you defending transform?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
what happens here? : D

I have difficulty translating English,
you're fighting?

formestane for how long should be used?
1 month?

I wanted to try the stack, formestane + daa + l dopa

you think?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what happens here? : D

I have difficulty translating English,
you're fighting?

formestane for how long should be used?
1 month?

I wanted to try the stack, formestane + daa + l dopa

you think?
YES

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's topical formestane.

I've never seen a bad topical formestane product. The whole competition thing I find is stupid.

Agreed. Just purchase whatever has the best price for the amount you get. Well, either that or purchase the one with most hype and the best looking label because those things obviously make a product "better".

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Agreed. Just purchase whatever has the best price for the amount you get. Well, either that or purchase the one with most hype and the best looking label because those things obviously make a product "better".
"Thanked"

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So you are saying buy Formabolic right?...???
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
How long do y'all run Formestane? 8 weeks at a time or longer?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How long do y'all run Formestane? 8 weeks at a time or longer?
With the exception of some TRT guys, 8 weeks is as long as I would go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Run it till you have no more. Then buy more when you can afford and run it again till your out. Repeat.
lol...spoken like a true forma-holic!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24