Formestane

rob111

Awards
Hey

I have been looking for a while at a decent Anti E which dries out the user. Been looking at a lot of old threads on here about Formestane but most of these threads are over 10 years old.

I’ve used Arimistane in the past, yeah it was okay but not great. I’m looking for people’s experiences with oral Formestane, namely Fusion supplements who are selling one currently, dosed at 150mg per day.

From reading old threads I understand the old TD Formestane was excellent, and have read conflicting arguements on the bioavailability of oral Formestane. It would be good to get more recent feedback on the oral Formestane route.

Thanks in advance

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it (not the brand you are talking about) and it paled in comparison to TD. To date, that was one of my favorite supplements and nothing has really come close for water shedding and looking absolutely shredded.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We used to make a topical Formestane under CEL back when Formestane was still legal. That ingredient has been banned for many years now, but even when it was still legal, it was very hard to find legit quality raws. We always tested every single batch to ensure proper quality and I remember testing many different supplier raw materials that were only in the 40% to 60% range.

Even if a company could get legit raw materials now days, Formestane has terrible oral bioavailability and is almost useless orally. I wish that wasn't the case because if it worked orally, we would have sold a ton more of it in capsule form than via topical back then.

If you're looking for a great natural anti-estrogen product, Inhibit-E is a great product and you can find a ton of feedback here on AM on it.

Here's a link to the writeup:

rob111

Awards
Appreciate the replies, you 2 are in some of the old threads I’ve been reading up on regarding Formestane so it’s good to get your opinions!

Such a shame you both seem to have the same opinion on oral Formestane though. I was ready to buy 8 weeks worth until I read this.

Im looking for that extra bit of help in looking diced and vascular, been cutting for 3 months and lost 16lbs down from 183lbs to 167lbs.

I will look at Inhibit E in more depth, but have done a bit of research and a lot of people say there are stronger OTC Estrogen blockers out there, any thoughts on this?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will look at Inhibit E in more depth, but have done a bit of research and a lot of people say there are stronger OTC Estrogen blockers out there, any thoughts on this?
I’m not sure what is out that’s supposed to be stronger. But for a fully-compliant non-prop blend of high doses of well researched estrogen control ingredients, I don’t think you can beat Inhibit E. I’m pretty sure it’s the best price on the market too. This isn’t something I’m in the market for, so I don’t have any experience to share with you, but this would be my personal top choice.

rob111

Awards
How about Iron Legion Virtus? Read good things about this, how would this compare?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im looking for that extra bit of help in looking diced and vascular, been cutting for 3 months and lost 16lbs down from 183lbs to 167lbs.
to reach your goals without formastane...

Ursa Major / Trition combo from APEX!!

will strip you of fat and increase vascularity to a whole new level!

rob111

Awards
Can’t get either of these in the UK unfortunately

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the replies, you 2 are in some of the old threads I’ve been reading up on regarding Formestane so it’s good to get your opinions!

Such a shame you both seem to have the same opinion on oral Formestane though. I was ready to buy 8 weeks worth until I read this.

@Jeremyk1 answered this perfectly with his reply. If you're looking for something that is legal and compliant to help modulate and control estrogen levels, you really can't beat Inhibit-E.

With trying to reduce estrogen, its not all about how strong something is - you want to reduce estrogen and promote healthy estrogen to testosterone ratios, but you don't want to tank estrogen. If you drop it too low, the symptoms of low estrogen can be very similar to the symptoms of low testosterone.

That's where Inhibit-E shines is that it helps decrease estrogen without tanking it.

In terms of fat loss in general, while helping to modulate estrogen can be helpful, and it is part of the way I personally address fat loss, there are some other products that I would prioritize over anything for estrogen control.

For me, Lean Edge is the heart of my supplement regimen anytime I'm cutting.

If my focus is on recomp and leaning out, Recomp20 is a go to for me. There is a ton of great feedback on it, and someone recently posted their bloodwork on it and it was super impressive.

Here is a link if you wanted to see the Recomp20 discussion thread - if you're just interested in the bloodwork, jump to page 5:

I’m not sure what is out that’s supposed to be stronger. But for a fully-compliant non-prop blend of high doses of well researched estrogen control ingredients, I don’t think you can beat Inhibit E. I’m pretty sure it’s the best price on the market too. This isn’t something I’m in the market for, so I don’t have any experience to share with you, but this would be my personal top choice.
Great reply and very well said.

Inhibit-E is a great product in a lot of regards - effectiveness, price, and that it is designed to help decrease estrogen levels without causing them to go too low.

How about Iron Legion Virtus? Read good things about this, how would this compare?
I would not compare Inhibit-E to Virtus.

Let me clarify - I'm friends with the owner of Iconic/Iron Legion, so I'm not saying anything negative about his product or saying anything that I think he wouldn't say himself.

Virtus is a great product and it's strong, but its strong in the sense of something most people would use on or during PCT from anabolics, if they wanted an alternative to prescription drugs or research chemicals.

When trying to reduce estrogen for cutting purposes, its important to remember that you want to reduce estrogen to optimal testosterone to estrogen ratios, but not send it too low.

Virtus is good, but a lot of people run into issues with it taking their levels too low, even in PCT; so if you do decide to try it for cutting purposes, dose it the lowest dose possible starting out to make sure how it effects you.

Last edited:

rob111

Awards
@Jeremyk1 answered this perfectly with his reply. If you're looking for something that is legal and compliant to help modulate and control estrogen levels, you really can't beat Inhibit-E.

With trying to reduce estrogen, its not all about how strong something is - you want to reduce estrogen and promote healthy estrogen to testosterone rations, but you don't want to tank estrogen. If you drop it too low, the symptoms of low estrogen can be very similar to the symptoms of low testosterone.

That's where Inhibit-E shines is that it helps decrease estrogen without tanking it.

In terms of fat loss in general, while helping to modulate estrogen can be helpful, and it is part of the way I personally address fat loss, there are some other products that I would prioritize over anything for estrogen control.

For me, Lean Edge is the heart of my supplement regimen anytime I'm cutting.

If my focus is on recomp and leaning out, Recomp20 is a go to for me. There is a ton of great feedback on it, and someone recently posted their bloodwork on it and it was super impressive.

Here is a link if you wanted to see the Recomp20 discussion thread - if you're just interested in the bloodwork, jump to page 5:

Great reply and very well said.

Inhibit-E is a great product in a lot of regards - effectiveness, price, and that it is designed to help decrease estrogen levels without causing them to go too low.

I would not compare Inhibit-E to Virtus.

Let me clarify - I'm friends with the owner of Iconic/Iron Legion, so I'm not saying anything negative about his product or saying anything that I think he wouldn't say himself.

Virtus is a great product and it's strong, but its strong in the sense of something most people would use on or during PCT from anabolics, if they wanted an alternative to prescription drugs or research chemicals.

When trying to reduce estrogen for cutting purposes, its important to remember that you want to reduce estrogen to optimal testosterone to estrogen ratios, but not send it too low.

Virtus is good, but a lot of people run into issues with it taking their levels too low, even in PCT; so if you do decide to try it for cutting purposes, dose it the lowest dose possible starting out to make sure how it effects you.
thank you, great informative reply! Given me a lot to think about!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you, great informative reply! Given me a lot to think about!
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I was in a bad accident in Feb 2022 and wasn't able to train for over a year. I was in a wheelchair for awhile and then spent the rest of 2022 in physical therapy an hour a day 5 days a week and then having to learn how to walk again. During that time, between the lack of activity and the depression and anxiety, I had really let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat.

In Feb. 2023, I started cleaning up my diet some, but I wouldn't say I was dieting as much as I just wasn't eating as terribly. I wasn't able to workout but started a very comprehensive supplement regimen and lost a little over 40 lbs. from Feb. to June, so I was very happy with that being that it was with zero working out and my diet not being too strict. In mid June, I started back working out and had to take it super easy for the first month. In mid-July I started a pretty comprehensive natural anabolic stack to try to build back a lot of the muscle I've lost and very happy with my results. I went from 202 to around 230 and still managed to lose about half an inch on my waist during the process. I had mentioned Recomp20 in my above post, and its been one of the products I've taken during this stack and time period.

This week, I've changed things up a little because I still hadn't lost all the fat I'd gained before I started back focusing on building back muscle, so I'm continuing with the stack I'm running but have modified my diet and added back in a lot of the supplements that helped me lose a lot of weight earlier this year.

I tend to be super strategic as to what I take and why, and I like to try to target fat loss from as many different aspects as I can because I absolutely hate dieting. Some people will say they don't overly rely on supplements when dieting, to each their own, but I definitely do because I want to get the fat off as quick as I can so I can go back to trying to build haha.

rob111

Awards
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I was in a bad accident in Feb 2022 and wasn't able to train for over a year. I was in a wheelchair for awhile and then spent the rest of 2022 in physical therapy an hour a day 5 days a week and then having to learn how to walk again. During that time, between the lack of activity and the depression and anxiety, I had really let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat.

In Feb. 2023, I started cleaning up my diet some, but I wouldn't say I was dieting as much as I just wasn't eating as terribly. I wasn't able to workout but started a very comprehensive supplement regimen and lost a little over 40 lbs. from Feb. to June, so I was very happy with that being that it was with zero working out and my diet not being too strict. In mid June, I started back working out and had to take it super easy for the first month. In mid-July I started a pretty comprehensive natural anabolic stack to try to build back a lot of the muscle I've lost and very happy with my results. I went from 202 to around 230 and still managed to lose about half an inch on my waist during the process. I had mentioned Recomp20 in my above post, and its been one of the products I've taken during this stack and time period.

This week, I've changed things up a little because I still hadn't lost all the fat I'd gained before I started back focusing on building back muscle, so I'm continuing with the stack I'm running but have modified my diet and added back in a lot of the supplements that helped me lose a lot of weight earlier this year.

I tend to be super strategic as to what I take and why, and I like to try to target fat loss from as many different aspects as I can because I absolutely hate dieting. Some people will say they don't overly rely on supplements when dieting, to each their own, but I definitely do because I want to get the fat off as quick as I can so I can go back to trying to build haha.
This has really resonated with me…

In October 22 I had the covid vaccine, and after 2 weeks I was in hospital with severe breathing difficulties. I won’t bore you with all the details but I was in and out of hospital and off of work due to the vaccine (before anyone asks I have it in writing from a respiratory consultant!) until April this year.

I eased myself back into work on light duties and resumed training slowly. As I was on Prednisolone steroids for over 5 months I put on a lot of weight. I went from 74kg to 85kg as I could barely walk to due inflammation of the lungs. Since April due to training, dieting and now being able to walk 17/18000 steps per day, I am down to 71.5kg and in the best shape I’ve ever been, however I really want to take it to that next level of being ripped.

Hats off to you for what you have achieved!

rob111

Awards
Another question, what would be the best stack for Inhibit E, I see you’ve spoken about M Test, Optimize T and Recomp20.

Money obviously being the main issue, if I wanted to do an 8-12 week run, and I had £200 to spend?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has really resonated with me…

In October 22 I had the covid vaccine, and after 2 weeks I was in hospital with severe breathing difficulties. I won’t bore you with all the details but I was in and out of hospital and off of work due to the vaccine (before anyone asks I have it in writing from a respiratory consultant!) until April this year.

I eased myself back into work on light duties and resumed training slowly. As I was on Prednisolone steroids for over 5 months I put on a lot of weight. I went from 74kg to 85kg as I could barely walk to due inflammation of the lungs. Since April due to training, dieting and now being able to walk 17/18000 steps per day, I am down to 71.5kg and in the best shape I’ve ever been, however I really want to take it to that next level of being ripped.

Hats off to you for what you have achieved!
I'm sorry to hear about what you went through; that's rough.

Congratulations on resuming training and on your progress.

I'm glad to help out in any way that I can with supplement questions and to help you reach your goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another question, what would be the best stack for Inhibit E, I see you’ve spoken about M Test, Optimize T and Recomp20.

Money obviously being the main issue, if I wanted to do an 8-12 week run, and I had £200 to spend?
I use M-Test & Optimize-T year round as part of my general health regimen.

Budget considering, out of the options you listed I would say to pick either Optimize-T or M-Test and stack with Recomp20 and Inhibit-E. I would also consider trying to add Lean Edge if the budget would allow for it.

Recomp20 and M-Test is a great stack, someone recently posted bloodwork on that in the Recomp20 thread and it was fantastic.

Inhibit-E is great for helping modulate and control estrogen, and is definitely a great addition if you're wanting to target estrogen; but Lean Edge will help burn more actual fat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recomp20 and M-Test is a great stack
Agreed on this. You can't go wrong with those two products stacked together for results!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would add that inhibit-e has been fantastic for me at reducing the effects of gyno. It hasn't made the gyno go away but it vastly reduced flare ups, pain, itchyness and sensitivity to the point where I could actually have days where it was like it was never there. I'm currently running ralox just now but when that is done I believe inhibit-e will become a staple moving forward. Incidentally arimistane would cause more problems with my gyno and I question it's use as an actual aromitaze inhibitor.

I can't comment on the drying out aspect of inhibit-e but if your going the full on natural route I recon it's definitely a go to.

rob111

Awards
Just ordered 2 months worth of Inhibit E based on everyone’s feedback!

Trying to figure out whether to stack it with M Test or Recomp 20. Here in the UK supps are so expensive.

2 x Inhibit E was £60, 2 x M Test is £80 and 2 x Recomp 20 is £85. I can only afford one other really otherwise a 2 month stack is £225 of these 3 supps..

If I knew there would be drastic changes in my body composition alongside a solid cutting diet which I am on (250 cal deficit) the I would probably stretch to buying all 3. But if Inhibit E + 1 other of the 2 options is going to produce almost as good results, then I will go for that and spend approx £140…

Thoughts…?

rob111

Awards
I use M-Test & Optimize-T year round as part of my general health regimen.

Budget considering, out of the options you listed I would say to pick either Optimize-T or M-Test and stack with Recomp20 and Inhibit-E. I would also consider trying to add Lean Edge if the budget would allow for it.

Recomp20 and M-Test is a great stack, someone recently posted bloodwork on that in the Recomp20 thread and it was fantastic.

Inhibit-E is great for helping modulate and control estrogen, and is definitely a great addition if you're wanting to target estrogen; but Lean Edge will help burn more actual fat.
I guess my last question to you, is as above, now I have bought Inhibit E, should I pay a further £145 to run for 8 weeks with M Test and Recomp 20, or would I see much the same results spending a further £80 and running Inhibit E and M test or Recomp 20?

appreciate it in advance

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Trying to figure out whether to stack it with M Test or Recomp 20. Here in the UK supps are so expensive.

2 x Inhibit E was £60, 2 x M Test is £80 and 2 x Recomp 20 is £85. I can only afford one other really otherwise a 2 month stack is £225 of these 3 supps..

If I knew there would be drastic changes in my body composition alongside a solid cutting diet which I am on (250 cal deficit) the I would probably stretch to buying all 3. But if Inhibit E + 1 other of the 2 options is going to produce almost as good results, then I will go for that and spend approx £140…

Thoughts…?
I think you'll really like Inhibit-E.

It makes a great stack with either product. If your main focus is on getting leaner and recomp, then I would stack with Recomp20. I use M-Test myself year round though bc it helps with natural test levels and really helps me with my mood, libido, and just overall feel better.

Where do you normally buy from there? As a company, we don't suggest any one retailer over another, but a lot of people aren't familiar yet with Unreal Supps as they are newer, but they generally have great pricing.

We also are glad to ship there direct. If you ever want to order direct from us, if there are products from the different brands, pm me and let me know what you'd like and I'll be glad to combine them into one shipment so you'd only have one shipping fee.

I guess my last question to you, is as above, now I have bought Inhibit E, should I pay a further £145 to run for 8 weeks with M Test and Recomp 20, or would I see much the same results spending a further £80 and running Inhibit E and M test or Recomp 20?

appreciate it in advance
I think you would see better results stacking all 3 because they do different things.

By taking all 3 together, you would be targeting increasing your testing, lowering estrogen, and incorporating a great recomp supplement that helps build muscle and burn fat.

rob111

Awards
Funnily enough I was looking at unreal supps for the M test and possibly predator nutrition for the recomp20, but I have PMd you regarding a possible order!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thoughts…?
Were it me I would go THREE months with Inhibit-E and Recomp20. That should get you at your target budget of 200 (207.5 if my math is correct.) We almost always underestimate the time needed to achiever our goals and a 12 week "cycle" of these would be SWEET!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you'll really like Inhibit-E.

It makes a great stack with either product. If your main focus is on getting leaner and recomp, then I would stack with Recomp20. I use M-Test myself year round though bc it helps with natural test levels and really helps me with my mood, libido, and just overall feel better.

Where do you normally buy from there? As a company, we don't suggest any one retailer over another, but a lot of people aren't familiar yet with Unreal Supps as they are newer, but they generally have great pricing.

We also are glad to ship there direct. If you ever want to order direct from us, if there are products from the different brands, pm me and let me know what you'd like and I'll be glad to combine them into one shipment so you'd only have one shipping fee.

I think you would see better results stacking all 3 because they do different things.

By taking all 3 together, you would be targeting increasing your testing, lowering estrogen, and incorporating a great recomp supplement that helps build muscle and burn fat.
Great customer service by SNS, once again👍