Ephedrine timing?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
If I wanted to start doing 50mg of Ephedrine instead of 25, if I take my first dose upon waking up bc I have fasted cardio,when is the next optimal time? Due to work I can't train and do my evening cardio till after 9pm and I'm not taking it that late...can I still take even if not training right after?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually 6-8 hours apart, like most thermo/fat burners...usual protocol is dosing it 2-3 times\day, so not exercising after each dose usually won't happen any way, so it's fine...

infraredline

Awards
If I wanted to start doing 50mg of Ephedrine instead of 25, if I take my first dose upon waking up bc I have fasted cardio,when is the next optimal time? Due to work I can't train and do my evening cardio till after 9pm and I'm not taking it that late...can I still take even if not training right after?
Dose it every 6 hours and no later than 6PM, jumping from 25-50mg is a pretty big jump though, I would considering running 32mg instead.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Take it between meals and as far away from food as you can. So like in the am and once or twice again later in the day. Read these two pages as far as the food

EC stack with or without food? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Is ephedrine really as dangerous as people try to have u believe?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
If done correctly it it safe, I have been doing it once a day and nothing has gone wrong, few weird feeling the first couple days like tight chest but now I have a tolerance and it's ok. Drink a lot of water do the doses correctly and you should be fine

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Dose it every 6 hours and no later than 6PM, jumping from 25-50mg is a pretty big jump though, I would considering running 32mg instead.
thabk you that sounds good. I do 25 in morning so I could do a smaller dose later in the day

infraredline

Awards
Honestly caffeine is more dangerous than ephedrine as far as the mechanisms and feedback loops it delivers its stimulatory affect.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Don't mean to jack the thread but what's the highest amount of caffeine u can take with 25mg of ephedrine? I'm up to 250 mg now but don't want to be reckless

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to jack the thread but what's the highest amount of caffeine u can take with 25mg of ephedrine? I'm up to 250 mg now but don't want to be reckless
L.D. 50 for most people's around 10g or somesuch. Use at least 100mg, use more if you feel like it - it doesn't matter.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
L.D. 50 for most people's around 10g or somesuch. Use at least 100mg, use more if you feel like it - it doesn't matter.
I'm not interested in upping the ephedrine dose from 25 mg. I'm just curious as to how much caffeine u can take with it before it becomes unsafe. I know the regular dose is 200mg of caffeine and I'm currently up to 250 but I don't want to go any higher until I hear some opinions

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine becomes unsafe at 150mg/kg, which is around 10g for adults. 250mg is a cup of coffee - insignificant. There is no reason, to my knowledge, to use even that much merely for thermogenic effects in conjunction with ephedrine, but I've never heard of anyone bothering with less than 100mg.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I'm not interested in upping the ephedrine dose from 25 mg. I'm just curious as to how much caffeine u can take with it before it becomes unsafe. I know the regular dose is 200mg of caffeine and I'm currently up to 250 but I don't want to go any higher until I hear some opinions
10 to 1 is the ratio they used in all the studies I think

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would think that the point at which it becomes unsafe would be determined by your blood pressure and sides. Previous or current medical issues play a major role.

Nyrin

Awards
24/200 taken 3x per day is the commonly cited ratio and protocol for the E/C stack. This is what most of the studies followed and what's generally suggested, but higher doses have been tried with some evidence of higher efficacy--sides also ratchet up in a hurry, though, so the returns are somewhat diminishing.

Upping the caffeine component for more stimulatory effect is OK, but needs to be done in accordance with your own tolerance. I can personally tolerate about 600-700mg of caffeine acutely before I start experiencing undesirable side effects, but I'm a coffee-addled stim addict who probably needs an intervention; I know plenty of people for whom just the 200mg sends them into the stratosphere. Actual danger doesn't occur very high dosages indeed, as others have pointed out, but you don't need to ingest anywhere near 10g of caffeine to turn your day into a nightmare in a hurry. Reminds me of the evening I unwittingly downed ~1200mg of caffeine from canned energy drinks while pulling an all-nighter on a university project... I certainly stayed awake, but the shaky hands and jumpy thoughts didn't help with the work as much as I was hoping for!