Whats the difference between ArA products?

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
I see that for ArA products there is X factor, X factor advanced, and x gels.
Is there any difference between these products?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor and X-Gels are the same.

XFA has added ingredients such as omega-3s for people who get joint issues from ArA.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Advanced one has omega3 in it for joints and inflamatory issues

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that for ArA products there is X factor, X factor advanced, and x gels.
Is there any difference between these products?
Avoid to much omega3. It will decrease prostaglandins (which regulate.proteinsynthesis). It means you are loosing the main function of the product:)

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
So I understand that you want to avoid taking omega 3s with ArA. So is the regular version of X factor a better choice then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I understand that you want to avoid taking omega 3s with ArA. So is the regular version of X factor a better choice then?
Yes.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Avoid to much omega3. It will decrease prostaglandins (which regulate.proteinsynthesis). It means you are loosing the main function of the product:)
I guess Danes answered my question the same time I asked it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess Danes answered my question the same time I asked it.
I mean small doses of omega3 would not be bad thing. I have been reading that omega3 dosage in XFA will not affect the way arachidonic.acid is "working" . But i would avoid omega3/fish oil with it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only reason to run XFA (in my opinion) is if you have joint issues/pain with ArA. If not, go with X-Factor or X-Gels.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only reason to run XFA (in my opinion) is if you have joint issues/pain with ArA. If not, go with X-Factor or X-Gels.
Omega3 is good for health but i do agree with you

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omega3 is good for health but i do agree with you
Never said it wasn't. My comments were in regards to when running ArA.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never said it wasn't. My comments were in regards to when running ArA.
Yea i know :)
i would like to try ArA self but affraid to get inflamatory in shoulder which i use to get :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i know :) i would like to try ArA self but affraid to get inflamatory in shoulder which i use to get :(
I know most won't use it because of that but I know some have inflammatory issues and/tendonitis and have ran it and not had any issues.

I have bicep tendonitis in my left shoulder and I've ran it plenty and it never flared it up.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know most won't use it because of that but I know some have inflammatory issues and/tendonitis and have ran it and not had any issues.

I have bicep tendonitis in my left shoulder and I've ran it plenty and it never flared it up.
That sounds good..well i will order and try:)

Thank you :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is the original, and the only product that has been subjected to human clinical testing.

X-Factor Advanced is ArA with built in joint support.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Resurrecting this thread to ask a question about ArA. Should I not eat avocados around the same time as I take ArA? It seems like most "healthy" fat sources have omega 3s in them. What types of fat sources should I be eating when taking ArA?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Resurrecting this thread to ask a question about ArA. Should I not eat avocados around the same time as I take ArA? It seems like most "healthy" fat sources have omega 3s in them. What types of fat sources should I be eating when taking ArA?
Where did you hear you should take ArA with a fat source? ArA should be taken on an empty stomach 45 min preworkout for best results. Check out the ArA guide in the forum, tons of great information about the product.

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Where did you hear you should take ArA with a fat source? ArA should be taken on an empty stomach 45 min preworkout for best results. Check out the ArA guide in the forum, tons of great information about the product.
It says in that thread that you should avoid omega 3s when taking ArA. If I'm consuming fats that contain omega 3s, should they be pooled to the beginning and end of the day away from when I train?
Or should I just try to consume fat sources that are not necessarily considered as healthy?

Reactions: mw1
Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
It says in that thread that you should avoid omega 3s when taking ArA. If I'm consuming fats that contain omega 3s, should they be pooled to the beginning and end of the day away from when I train?
You don't need to avoid them completely, just don't take them within 4 hours of dosing ArA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Take Ara fasted if possible; if not, just take it as close to your workout as possible. No need to over complicate it :D

Make sure supplementation fits around your training, not the other way around. For instance, I get better results with a huge pre-workout meal, intra carb drink and post workout meal but manage to down 8 gel caps of Ara after my warmup. I'd never give up my pre-workout meal coz of them

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS released Xgels (with the quality that SNS is known for) to offer the customer a proven effective product at a lower price. Both Xfactor and xgels should give you the results you are looking for in an ArA supplement.