Can erase pro cause itchy nipples

jacecubby

Awards
Just a quick background. Never done no roids or prohormones. Ive had puffy nipples since i was a teen. Lifted on and off since i was a teen. Went to doc when 21, said no gyno just extra fat from puberty, would go away . Never did. Now 38 and lifting again. Got down to 10% bf few years ago, got little better but still there. No lump.Cold, perfectly flat. Remember doc said estogen levels little high, still in range. Dont know what they are now. But decided to try erase pro after all the good reviews. Read high estrogen can cause men to hold fat in chest. Thought it might change something. Ordered it and got new formula, not the one with all the reviews i read about,arimistane . Im on day 12 now , and my right nipple feels like it has poison ivy on it. Itching real bad. NEVER had this problem. Could this be the erase pro? Can it cause gyno side effects ? Thanks.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem as you my friend! puffy nips since teen and dont go away. When cold or excited they look perfect! I have been using erase before but I dont think I will touch anything again that can make this worse. I used some other brand with this ingredient and I also got itchy nips.. stopped using it same day and it went away. If you are 10% maybe you should try yohimbine? it targets chest and bellyfat specially if not wrong.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I have the same problem as you my friend! puffy nips since teen and dont go away. When cold or excited they look perfect! I have been using erase before but I dont think I will touch anything again that can make this worse. I used some other brand with this ingredient and I also got itchy nips.. stopped using it same day and it went away. If you are 10% maybe you should try yohimbine? it targets chest and bellyfat specially if not wrong.
Same here guys. Use some of dat Der Nolvadex. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To answer the OP, no, it's not the Erase. If you're that concerned about an existing medical condition, you need to see a physician.

To answer the person that suggested Nolvadex, I hope you're joking because I thought this board had moved past the days where tamoxifen was suggested as if it was water.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
To answer the OP, no, it's not the Erase. If you're that concerned about an existing medical condition, you need to see a physician.

To answer the person that suggested Nolvadex, I hope you're joking because I thought this board had moved past the days where tamoxifen was suggested as if it was water.
Some people have a preference to see a doc and not see a doc. If he didn't want to see one, get some **** to take, if he does, then see a doc OP.

That's his decision.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people have a preference to see a doc and not see a doc. If he didn't want to see one, get some **** to take, if he does, then see a doc OP.

That's his decision.
I understand that, but he was diagnosed as NOT having gyno. And still your knee-jerk suggestion is tamoxifen?! For itchy nipples?!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I understand that, but he was diagnosed as NOT having gyno. And still your knee-jerk suggestion is tamoxifen?! For itchy nipples?!
Let me take a step back.

I fully read OP's post and realized my suggestion, does sound, stupid. Haha.

Yah I'm laughing at myself.

jacecubby

Awards
If not the erase pro, then what has caused this ? Thought erase was an ai and should lower estrogen. But the itching sounds like a rise in estrogen ? Or can something besides estrogen cause itching in nipple , like test ? Yes, it has been years since I been to doctor, but nothing has changed but the itching since taking the erase pro, new formula, not the arimistane. I have read the new is not as strong as the old as far as being a ai. Just looking to find out if I need to stop taking this or if this could be a sign it working. If I do need to stop, does it need to be tapered off. If I did go to doc and ask him for his advice on erase pro, I think everyone knows what he will say .

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you already know this, but if you're running a lot it can irritate your nipples and make them sore or itchy.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are a billion and one reasons why you are experiencing that. If you truly think it is the Erase, then you should stop and see if it stops, but I see no reason why Erase would cause that reaction. You don't have to taper off.

My suggestion to see a physician wasn't to discuss the Erase. You don't seem to trust the first diagnosis that you don't have gyno. I'm simply suggesting to get a second opinion if you're looking to put your mind at ease.

jacecubby

Awards
I do trust that he said no gyno. Ive never felt any lump. Just puffy . Looks and feels like fat. Thats why i wanted to try erase to lower estrogen and see if it would help. Just after all i read , i never thought it would do the oppisite. And may not be, that why i asked for help. Old formula was always stated to be strong suicidal ai. Not read or found any reviews about this new formula being like that. I thought if this itching was normal and showed it was working , great. If im making it worse, i need to stop. Thanks.