Can erase pro/anabeta cause long term problems?

dmart

Awards
So ive taken it I think 2-3 times before. I just found out it is a suicide inhibitor which freaked me out...can you take this product to many times that it will cause long term damage? Also if my hair didn't thin or anything from previous goes would it start thinning? I am a week in and thinking about just stopping it for ever. idk what to do. thoughts?

edit: also can it cause long term joint problems?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
So ive taken it I think 2-3 times before. I just found out it is a suicide inhibitor which freaked me out...can you take this product to many times that it will cause long term damage? Also if my hair didn't thin or anything from previous goes would it start thinning? I am a week in and thinking about just stopping it for ever. idk what to do. thoughts?

edit: also can it cause long term joint problems?
Simple answer is no it will not. Unless there's something freaky about your genetics or you have some underlying condition that no one has heard of.
And I doubt either these will have much effect on the hairline.

Next you may want to start thinking more rationally. There are people in the world doing far more serious substances and surviving into old age. But if the anxiety over possible health issues is severe you may want to address that before taking anymore supplements.

masterpiter

Awards
Talking about hair thining and pes erase.
My hair got much ( and by much i mean everyone noticed it) thiner on 1 month of pes erase+

But i got told here that pes cant be the reason, even my diat was same, workout, didnt take other supps.

Soon after i stoped taking pes erase my hair recovered, took maybe around 3 months.

Tho i still loved the run

dmart

Awards
Hmm interesting. Ive taken it before like I said and never noticed any thinning so maybe it wont happen to me. But glad you said yours recovered...is it still recovered?

masterpiter

Awards
Yes, all is good now.
Tho i wont take it ever again.

deanX

Awards
Heard over from another guy here about thinning hair due to pes erase.