Best pre workout??

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm about to be off of my stim break. What stim pre workouts are people into these days?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends what type of pre workout your looking for... If you want a higher stim option with full dosed ingredients then HyperMax would be a great option, we just launched it last month and the reviews have been amazing so far! Uses the new stimulant 4-amino-2-methylpentane amoung other stimulants which creates a very unique and focused feel.

If your looking for more of a low-stim id go with something like Katana, great focus, great pumps and energy is on the lower side, nice and clean.

Stim free either go with High Volume or Hemavol, obviously Hemavol is a bit more popular but ive heard great things about High Volume.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tons of options....hemavol and potassium nitrate probably being the two best

edit i thought i read you were about to start a stimbreak

ritual
conquer
stimu8

jerseyswol

Awards
Depends on what you're looking to get out of it and how strong of a stim you want

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what you're looking to get out of it and how strong of a stim you want
This. Pres range from high stim to moderate stim to low stim to no stim. Depends on what you're after.

For low stim, personally i'm a fan of yohimbine 2.5 (i tolerate it well) + caffeine

jerseyswol

Awards
For a low stim I like condense. I know it has 200mg of caffeine per scoop but it also has no other stims. Real simple but effective formula with only one stimulant in it. For high stim I'm a real fan of game day

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 servings of BioShock by Giant gets my vote. At one scoop the energy is a little weak, go to 2 and you're in for great energy, even better pumps and a completely, well rounded ingredient profile.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for great energy and focus, Hypermax is where it's at. If you're looking for something low stim, Fitmax is a good option. No stim, Hemavol and Body Octane.

Zephyr

Awards
Any input on White Flood Reborn? NutraPlanet has an unreal deal right now for 20$, thinking I shouldn't pass up on it. As a reference point, I've taken C4 for a long time now and it's without a doubt my favorite pre. It gives me solid energy, solid pumps, and i love the tingles :b

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any input on White Flood Reborn? NutraPlanet has an unreal deal right now for 20$, thinking I shouldn't pass up on it. As a reference point, I've taken C4 for a long time now and it's without a doubt my favorite pre. It gives me solid energy, solid pumps, and i love the tingles :b
I like reborn. Nice clean energy and no crash. Not as powerful as some but it is one of my top pre's for sure. All flavors are good too (lemonade and pineapple being the best) If you want something powerful island supplements has hybrid preamp for $28.99. Depends on what you're looking for. Hypermax is also another good stronger one ;)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Conqu3r is right on. Solid energy + good dosages of the other good stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Conqu3r is right on. Solid energy + good dosages of the other good stuff.
I need to try this stuff. It seems like a current go to.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Formutech Volatile dude! Great, moderate stim effect, outstanding pumps and endurance for days!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Only three I use

-Conqu3r
-Focus XT
-Stimul8. on days I feel like taking some meth... :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to be off of my stim break. What stim pre workouts are people into these days?
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html I've used Craze the original forumla and Prodigy both. Since they reformulation of both products, i've found nothing that can compare to this stuff. Insane pumps and energy. With in one to two weeks of bringing some to my gym for some of my friends to try, i now have 11 people on it. Taste is wicked good and I mean stuff kicks in quickly and with a bang.

brobody

Awards
Condense is pretty good I'm using it now tolerance builds up alittle quick on it.but great pumps.
I say go with old ones with 13dimenthazine in it
Noxipro cheap and good
Razer 8 is cheap has a lot of servings
Or you could just make your own.
Caffeine
Beta aline
Citrus milate is cheap and does pretty good

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really enjoying these combos:

1 1/2 scoop high volume with 2-3 caps acute fx

Or

1 1/2 scoop alphamine with 2 scoops high volume.

Enjoy!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing 1 scoop Hypermax 1 scoop High Volume, since 2 scoops Hypermax is way too much stim wise for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana is my favorite stim pre-workout currently. It isn't a huge stimulant kick though, but the focus and amount of other ingredients that positively effect workout performance are very nice.

Alternatively, I also really like 2 caps Norcodrene pre, even though it isn't really a pre-workout. The energy and added Amentoflavone are pretty nice at that time.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Katana is my favorite stim pre-workout currently. It isn't a huge stimulant kick though, but the focus and amount of other ingredients that positively effect workout performance are very nice. Alternatively, I also really like 2 caps Norcodrene pre, even though it isn't really a pre-workout. The energy and added Amentoflavone are pretty nice at that time.
Katana + 1 Norco is where it's at ;)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give some love to speedx3. That stuff is strong!

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Before my stim break I was taking 1mr vortex i love that stuff

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend:

White Flood Reborn
Conqu3r

Those are just the ones I have tried. I have heard tons of recommendations for Katana, and it will probably be my next purchase.

1MR Vortex didn't do much of anything for me, but I'm pretty stim tolerant and don't like Y.

paula

paula

Awards
I love ritual and white flood reborn, close one is presurge unleashed

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I love ritual and white flood reborn, close one is presurge unleashed
I haven't tried white flood reborn, but I tried a tub of OG white flood back in the day. That stuff was like a heat attack in a can, gave me the shakes and made my heart race this crazy. Maybe I was just sensitive to it, but it was too much for me.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Stacking chaos and pain Ferox with chaos and pain permaswole is pretty sick

PNI prodigy was insane but kept me awake for 24 hours after dosing

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Right now if its AM workout I am using Dexaprine. PM workout I am using Conquer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense; Bioshock; Katana, each with an additional 25mg eph or 1,3...these are a few of my fav-oh-rit things...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone that wants to try a sample of HyperMax, simply send your address to [email protected] with "HyperMax Samples" in the subject line!

Its a really strong pre workout with full doses of proven compounds all for a good price!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone that wants to try a sample of HyperMax, simply send your address to [email protected] with "HyperMax Samples" in the subject line! Its a really strong pre workout with full doses of proven compounds all for a good price!
I tried that fitmax and enjoyed it. Email on it's way.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried that fitmax and enjoyed it. Email on it's way.
I like Fitmax on days I just do cardio. Hypermax and Fitmax are two different beasts, a sample is 2 scoops, you may not want to use the whole packet lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see so much CONQU3R love in here. It truly is a phenomenal pre. Thanks for all the love guys :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did the stim break go? I've been on the Alphamine + High Volume stack for a few months now...can't come off!
This is the winner for me lately as well. Enjoying acute FX too. 2 caps with 2 scoops HV. Yea buddy!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So many good choices..

Currently loving Hypermax at 1 scoop (actually decreased from 1.5 scoops, still gets the job done). Have loved Uncut and Stimul8 before this as well.

I also loved Acute FX/High Volume Combo too!

Really wanna try Conqu3r soon.

-Matt

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am confident a new pre-workout will be jumping up this list soon. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many good choices..

Currently loving Hypermax at 1 scoop (actually decreased from 1.5 scoops, still gets the job done). Have loved Uncut and Stimul8 before this as well.

I also loved Acute FX/High Volume Combo too!

Really wanna try Conqu3r soon.

-Matt
Thank you for the kind words. I also decreased my initial usage. I was suing 2 scoops, but dropped to 1.5. Less is more with Hypermax.