Strongest appetite suppresant/ fat burner

gigikay123

gigikay123

Awards
Please post recommendations and links to purchase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gigikay123

gigikay123

Awards
I'm a old ephedrine user, is this comparable?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coops advice is honest and all, and he is well trusted, but since he has a horse in the race, I'm sure plenty take his statements on Norcodrene with a grain of salt.

When I started taking Norcodrene, the appetite suppression was EASILY as strong as 25-50 mg. of Ephedrine in my opinion. And I'd recently used Bronkaid maybe a few weeks before my Norco run began. 4-5 weeks into my run, the Norco's appetite suppression effects have worn down a little, but they are still strong. My gf gets coffee every morning and usually gets me one out of habit. Today, I could only drink half of it - my appetite gets suppressed to the point where I can't even drink the coffee, haha.

I've noticed that Norcodrene doesn't work like most supplements, drugs, etc. are expected to work. For about 3-4 hours the appetite suppression is strong, then it wears off, but that is when I notice my body heat rising, etc. Around 6-8 hours after a dose, I am burn up. I've seen few people relating this, so I'm not sure if it is just me or what...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The anecdotal feedback tends to say Norcodrene is the strongest in this category.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like others have mentioned Norcodrene takes the cake for appetite suppression for me personally. Plenty of great feedback around here on it as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished an aav2 and norco run within the week. Some days I couldn't even look at food for about 3 hours after ingesting. I would say it is the same as ephedrine as far as both appetite suppression and fat loss. I was pleasantly surprised

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Still itching to try Narcodrene. Sounds like I'll have to pick some up. Not much touches my appetite.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I've never tried Narcodrene, but Dexparine works great for me. even at only 1/2 pill so my bottle lasts 2x as long.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/px-black-pro-xanthine-90-capsules.html

Or this if you like heavy stim
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-pro-xanthine-500-xt-60-caps.html

Or this if you like super stim your face off alpha focus rage
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/stimul8-40-servings.html?sel=6627

All are great for appetite suppression. PX Black is the lowest of the three stim wise.

PX WHITE packs a solid punch.

Stimul8 while marketed as a pre workout is perfectly suited for fat loss. Thermo effects are unparalleled and energy is the longest lasting I've ever seen.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this

Stimul8 while marketed as a pre workout is perfectly suited for fat loss. Thermo effects are unparalleled and energy is the longest lasting I've ever seen.
and don't forget about the appetite suppression effects of the formula
truth be told, we DID have everyday use in mind for this product (not simply preworkout), due to the amazing bodycomp benefits this formula provides

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still itching to try Narcodrene. Sounds like I'll have to pick some up. Not much touches my appetite.
I am in the same boat as you. Even EC doesn't significantly suppress my appetite.

In terms of strict appetite suppression I think Norcodrene is better even with much less stimulant effect.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can vouch for Stimul8. Good stuff. Will most likely start using it again in May since this month of April I've been taking a stimulant break. Mix 1/2 Stimul8 with 1/2 Hemavol! Whoa!!!! Gotta try it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I can vouch for Stimul8. Good stuff. Will most likely start using it again in May since this month of April I've been taking a stimulant break. Mix 1/2 Stimul8 with 1/2 Hemavol! Whoa!!!! Gotta try it.
i will try this. Not yet though but I will.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene is the strongest in this category for me. Not much seems to lower my appetite, but 2 caps of this is just rude to my eating plans. :p

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try a mixture of stimul8 and hemavol....i was supposed to get a sample of stimu8 but it never happened, from what i've heard though it's some good stuff

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene on it's own didn't do much to suppress my appetite but when I tossed in a Bronkaid, boom, magic :p

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try Norcodrene as well but haven't got the chance to as of yet. I really like dexaprine xr as a thermogenic.
I also got to beta test stimul8 and it worked good as a thermo preworkout as well!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try a mixture of stimul8 and hemavol....i was supposed to get a sample of stimu8 but it never happened, from what i've heard though it's some good stuff
Oh yeah YG...you're gonna like that combo.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
level ii theres pills and powder grape,fruit punch we just had a promo and logs are open if you want to check them out energy is good and clean no jittery or crazy heart beats or feeling like your on crack, Appetite is non existent no crash you feel great while on it both physically and mentally it makes me think alot better as well
formutech products
http://formutechnutrition.com/product/#_
level ii pills
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/formutech-nutrition/level-ii-super-thermogenic-90-capsules.html
level ii powder
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/formutech-nutrition/level-ii-super-thermogenic-powder-50-serving.html
nutra planet has great prices on formutech stuff right now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post recommendations and links to purchase.
SNS thyrocaps has had great feedback in doing those two things. EC also works really well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS thyrocaps has had great feedback in doing those two things. EC also works really well.
Thyroid boosters are actually well known for stimulating, not suppressing, appetite. But I will say that EC with focus xt acting as the caffeine source works wonders

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking.... Anabeta + Pot = FEED ME!!!

gigikay123

gigikay123

Awards
Ok ...
Taking two narco
Two aav2
A primatene and still appetite... Help!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ... Taking two narco Two aav2 A primatene and still appetite... Help!!!
all that and still appetite? There's no help with anything OTC for you then :) that would crush my appetite. But srs I couldn't think of anything more suppressing. Perhaps others have actual recommendations

Tanelson1

Awards
Have to say, first time poster here. I am an ex oxyelite pro user, and have been trying different things to try to find something to equal the appetite suppression and thermo power that the old formulas of OEP and Jacked had. Currently I am using alphamine, and loving the balanced stim feel, but I am not getting the thermo and appetite suppression I was looking for. Is the AAv2 and norcodrene something that I can stack with the alphamine to get the results I'm looking for or would the alphamine+norcodrene be too much stim? I will add that I stack the alphamine with hemavol on weight days, if that has any bearing on the situation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to say, first time poster here. I am an ex oxyelite pro user, and have been trying different things to try to find something to equal the appetite suppression and thermo power that the old formulas of OEP and Jacked had. Currently I am using alphamine, and loving the balanced stim feel, but I am not getting the thermo and appetite suppression I was looking for. Is the AAv2 and norcodrene something that I can stack with the alphamine to get the results I'm looking for or would the alphamine+norcodrene be too much stim? I will add that I stack the alphamine with hemavol on weight days, if that has any bearing on the situation.
Too much stim. You can do scoop of alphamine and one norco which I enjoyed. Hemavol has no bearing and is fine with alphamine.

Tanelson1

Awards
Great thanks. I am almost out of my current tub of alphamine and am just wondering if I should re-order that and try mixing, or try replacing it with Norcodrene and see how that works out. And to clarify, the AAv2 would work fine as an addition to the alphamine or the norcodrene? I did not notice any stims in it that would conflict.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thanks. I am almost out of my current tub of alphamine and am just wondering if I should re-order that and try mixing, or try replacing it with Norcodrene and see how that works out.
you can give norco a run if you just did alphamine. Alphamine seemed to have more of a stim feel overall but norco made me have a more alert/awake/happy feel if that makes sense.

Tanelson1

Awards
you can give norco a run if you just did alphamine. Alphamine seemed to have more of a stim feel overall but norco made me have a more alert/awake/happy feel if that makes sense.
That totally makes sense and is more in line with the OEP feel I used to get. I am ordering now, can't wait to give it a try.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That totally makes sense and is more in line with the OEP feel I used to get. I am ordering now, can't wait to give it a try.
Let us know how you get on. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Almost time for me to cycle off norcodrene...gone but not forgotten :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How long were you on it? Weight loss?
Longer than I recommend for anyone else...since before its release ;). I've lost about 10 lbs of weight in that time, but the amount of fat I've lost is definitely in excess of that. In other words, I gained muscle and lost fat ...overall, I'm pretty pleased I recomped in the face of a horrible diet, tons of stress, and lack of sleep

gigikay123

gigikay123

Awards
Longer than I recommend for anyone else...since before its release ;). I've lost about 10 lbs of weight in that time, but the amount of fat I've lost is definitely in excess of that. In other words, I gained muscle and lost fat ...overall, I'm pretty pleased I recomped in the face of a horrible diet, tons of stress, and lack of sleep
sounds like me now

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a stim break since the beginning of the month so I will be starting back up norco and AT2 in the beginning of May.