looking for additions to Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Coming off a cycle of alphamine, erase, and forskolin. After a short break i plan on running the Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme that i have on hand but i am looking for suggestions on what else would compliment them well. I was thinking dexaprine, x gels, yohimbine, or something else. The cycle i am currently on as stated above was to kick start me for.summer, focused on loosi g a couple pounds,shedding body fat, while staying hard and lean. So i would like to create a stack using those supplements that will help me retain the benefits i got from my current stack.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, please shed some insignt on doasge and timing please.

Thanks!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't suggest additional Yohimbine with Alpha T-2. You listed X-Gels, which would be an excellent choice.

Forskolin + Alpha T-2 is tough to beat.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I thought it be best to take a break off of forskolin since i am running it for 12 weeks now and plan to start this new cycle during the last 2 weeks of the forskolin. Unless a break is not needed : )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking lean xtreme for cortisol control, Reduce XT is a superior option. Unless you have the old versino of LX, that one was good.

Dexaprine xr is some strong ****. I am very stim tolerant and I only need 1/4 of a tab to feel stimmed.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming off a cycle of alphamine, erase, and forskolin. After a short break i plan on running the Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme that i have on hand but i am looking for suggestions on what else would compliment them well. I was thinking dexaprine, x gels, yohimbine, or something else. The cycle i am currently on as stated above was to kick start me for.summer, focused on loosi g a couple pounds,shedding body fat, while staying hard and lean. So i would like to create a stack using those supplements that will help me retain the benefits i got from my current stack.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, please shed some insignt on doasge and timing please.

Thanks!
Aav2 or norcodrene. Maybe bulk tta

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say X-Gels.

I would be on ArA unless I was on a break from ArA.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran reduce xt. The only reason i say lean xtreme is because i have it on hand and would like to give it a go.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Reduce Xt is very beneficial for fat loss, I personally would throw in some xgels to help keep size and strength while cutting. Also growth factor Xt has been getting great feedback, and even though it isn't a "cutting" supp, its very important to get a good nights sleep for recovery, mood, muscle growth, ect. And this is a great and affordable growth hormone optimizer that's even cheaper with the new promo.
With best price nutrition's promo going on right now you can save %10 off sns products. Use the promo SNS10.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ran reduce xt. The only reason i say lean xtreme is because i have it on hand and would like to give it a go.
That is a good reason to run LX haha. Just keep in mind the new LX is more of a "traditional" "fatburner" rather than a cortisol control supp like it used to be.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would add in Natural EFX (non-stim fat burner) and possibly a nutrient partitioner/glucose disposal agent like SlinSaneV2 or SlinShot

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are taking lean xtreme for cortisol control, Reduce XT is a superior option. Unless you have the old versino of LX, that one was good.

Dexaprine xr is some strong ****. I am very stim tolerant and I only need 1/4 of a tab to feel stimmed.
Are you basing that on personal experience?

Just based on paper Lean Xtreme should be superior as it contains 5-AT which should be significantly stronger then 7-OH, as well as Phosphatidylserine.

Of course it does come down to dosing, which we know for Reduce XT but we dont for LX.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine XR is very strong; a little bit goes a long way and would make a solid addition to your stack as your current stack is lacking a stimulant based fat burner if that is something you are looking for. AAv2 would be another solid addition.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dexaprine would really help you get ready for the summer, but like said above, it is very strong so start with a low dose and work your way up....no need for other yohimbine

maybe look into stacking it with intimidate srt with it for extra dryness and recomp like effect....not to mention helping with sleep while on stimulants

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dexaprine would really help you get ready for the summer, but like said above, it is very strong so start with a low dose and work your way up....no need for other yohimbine

maybe look into stacking it with intimidate srt with it for extra dryness and recomp like effect....not to mention helping with sleep while on stimulants
Been meaning to write up a review of Dexaprine XR. THat stuff might be the biggest reason I get through law school, and one bottle might last me all of law school! haha Talk about a great deal.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Look into performax labs Alphamax. It is a great blend of stuff!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into performax labs Alphamax. It is a great blend of stuff!
Agreed. Really like the alphamax formula. Can be had for $28.99 on islandsupps right now with a full size fitmax. The alphamax alone is about $5 less than Most sites I have looked at.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been meaning to write up a review of Dexaprine XR. THat stuff might be the biggest reason I get through law school, and one bottle might last me all of law school! haha Talk about a great deal.
I agree that Dexaprine is a great deal, 60 caplets per bottle...and if you only need a half or a quarter of a caplet per day to get the desired effects or results a bottle will last a very long time, making the price well worth it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Really like the alphamax formula. Can be had for $28.99 on islandsupps right now with a full size fitmax. The alphamax alone is about $5 less than Most sites I have looked at.
Yea, from your goals listed above, alphamax would really benefit you. Will help you cut with armistane and help keep your strength up with all of it's test boosting goodness.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So would it be best to not incorporate norcodrene or dexaprine since i will be running alpha t2, or can one of those be added in addition to alpha t2? I will definitely run the xgels and lean xtreme, but was hesitant to run forsjolin since i will just be finishing a 12 week run of it when i start this stack and will also incorporate it into my stack following this one toward the end of summer.

Any dosing suggestions on the xgels?

I will look into alphamax as well, thanks

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established

So maybe ill stick with dexaprine, xgels, alpha t2, lean xtreme, and maybe intimidate as it has been suggested to be before

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine or dexaprine xr?
Nevermind, figured it out. May skip the intimidate since i have bulk daa on hand. And maybe i could use the rest of my revolution black instead of alphamax. Hmmmm

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, figured it out. May skip the intimidate since i have bulk daa on hand. And maybe i could use the rest of my revolution black instead of alphamax. Hmmmm
Honestly not really a comparison IMO. revolution black will not produce the same effects as Alphamax.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I'd stay with the Alphamax..

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax it is + dexaprine + alpha t2 + xgels + lean xtreme and tge usuals aminos and fish oil and maybe some creatine : )

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax it is + dexaprine + alpha t2 + xgels + lean xtreme and tge usuals aminos and fish oil and maybe some creatine : )
Nice, all the Alphamax/ArA runs going on this month, I hope some people log it.

Thanks for the support, let us know if you have any questions.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to run forskolin for an extended period of time? Say... 20 weeks? Maybe more?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to run forskolin for an extended period of time? Say... 20 weeks? Maybe more?
I wouldn't run any supplement that long. That's 5 full months of forskolin

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. The only reason i ask is because i have heard on here of that being one supp that some people do run longer term

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Well good thing i listened to the people in this post. I am pretty stim tolerant and considered taking 1 full pill of dexaprine this morning, day 1 of this stack. I held back and only took a half and i definitely felt it!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well good thing i listened to the people in this post. I am pretty stim tolerant and considered taking 1 full pill of dexaprine this morning, day 1 of this stack. I held back and only took a half and i definitely felt it!
thats probably the best way to do it...1 cap of Dexaprine could be uncomfortable for some people

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - feeling. Definitely a quick worki g stack. Already can notice my core toning up a bit.