Mass Stack

DaLegend4445

Awards
I am about to do a bulking stack. Want you guys to help me out and answer some questions on dosing and length of cycle.
Usplabs Prime, doing the 6/9 protocol. Was thinking about doing it for 6-8 weeks? what do you think is best?
PES Anabeta (not elite), is the regual 4 pills a day a good dose? also how long should I run it for? Was thinking 8 weeks?
X-factor Molecular Nutrition, Again what is a good dose and cycle length
Was thinking about again creatine but do you think its worth it to add in?
thanks guys, look forward to hearing from everyone

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am about to do a bulking stack. Want you guys to help me out and answer some questions on dosing and length of cycle. Usplabs Prime, doing the 6/9 protocol. Was thinking about doing it for 6-8 weeks? what do you think is best? PES Anabeta (not elite), is the regual 4 pills a day a good dose? also how long should I run it for? Was thinking 8 weeks? X-factor Molecular Nutrition, Again what is a good dose and cycle length Was thinking about again creatine but do you think its worth it to add in? thanks guys, look forward to hearing from everyone
Prime: dosing 6/9 protocol seems to be what most go with. 8 weeks would be optimal.

AnaBeta: 2 pre / 2 post. 8 weeks.

X-Factor: 4-6 caps pre-workout (workout days only) for 50 (workout) days.

Grab some creatine and dose 3-5 grams per day for about month, then dose only workout days (timing doesn't matter).

DaLegend4445

Awards
So you guys suggest that I get 2 x-factor? is 1 enough or is 2 definitely a must?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you guys suggest that I get 2 x-factor? is 1 enough or is 2 definitely a must?
If it's a 200 count, one bottle at 4 caps a day will work. If 100 count, grab two.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That deal that was posted up is going to be the best thing you will find for a bit. Give and take a few things here and there its more bang for your buck and leaves ya will 200 ArA caps and Peak Beta as an add in. I got it and literally shopped around 8 other sites before buying

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That deal that was posted up is going to be the best thing you will find for a bit. Give and take a few things here and there its more bang for your buck and leaves ya will 200 ArA caps and Peak Beta as an add in. I got it and literally shopped around 8 other sites before buying
Absolutely a killer deal!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Prime: dosing 6/9 protocol seems to be what most go with. 8 weeks would be optimal.

AnaBeta: 2 pre / 2 post. 8 weeks.

X-Factor: 4-6 caps pre-workout (workout days only) for 50 (workout) days.

Grab some creatine and dose 3-5 grams per day for about month, then dose only workout days (timing doesn't matter).
FYI SNS has a Prime resurrection product emerging in the near future: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tell-us-what-you-would-like-to-see-from-sns-cel-2023-edition.331989/page-17#post-6752648

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just released Prime XT, which is another great natural anabolic muscle builder to add to the list of ones that we offer.

Here is a link to the intro thread and promo offers:

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I am about to do a bulking stack. Want you guys to help me out and answer some questions on dosing and length of cycle.
Usplabs Prime, doing the 6/9 protocol. Was thinking about doing it for 6-8 weeks? what do you think is best?
PES Anabeta (not elite), is the regual 4 pills a day a good dose? also how long should I run it for? Was thinking 8 weeks?
X-factor Molecular Nutrition, Again what is a good dose and cycle length
Was thinking about again creatine but do you think its worth it to add in?
thanks guys, look forward to hearing from everyone
i ran tribulus aquaticus from the time it hit the scene until it left, which i think was well over 10 years without missing a dose.