ArA and Burn24

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
im cutting atm, using ArA + LCLT stack. got some ana beta on the way and recompadrol.

but atm i only have burn24 on hand, been using it but i read something about not using cisuss and ara. should i keep using it? i wasn't going to but ran out of recompadrol, iv noticed im always flat using it feel horrible lol (burn 24)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im cutting atm, using ArA + LCLT stack. got some ana beta on the way and recompadrol. but atm i only have burn24 on hand, been using it but i read something about not using cisuss and ara. should i keep using it? i wasn't going to but ran out of recompadrol, iv noticed im always flat using it feel horrible lol (burn 24)
The Cissus + ArA issue is that Cissus potentially works as an anti-inflammatory, which should be avoided when dosing ArA as well. You can dose it any other time. Most suggest at least 4 hours away from ArA.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
im cutting atm, using ArA + LCLT stack. got some ana beta on the way and recompadrol.

but atm i only have burn24 on hand, been using it but i read something about not using cisuss and ara. should i keep using it? i wasn't going to but ran out of recompadrol, iv noticed im always flat using it feel horrible lol (burn 24)
You're fat from using Burn24?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dose of cissus in Burn24 won't effect the ArA with any significance. I just finished two bottles of Burn24 and am currently running ArA and it went fine (ran ArA previously without Burn24 as well).

Edit: my Burn24 dosing was about 2 hours away from ArA as well FYI.

cjwav34

Awards
You're "flat" while taking Burn24? Do you mean your muscles look flat?

If so how much water are you drinking and what does your carbohydrate intake look like? Burn24 should have the opposite affect, a more full look.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're "flat" while taking Burn24? Do you mean your muscles look flat?

If so how much water are you drinking and what does your carbohydrate intake look like? Burn24 should have the opposite affect, a more full look.
Yes and no. Look at in terms of insulin sensitivity.

As it gets better you'll need more carbs w the same dose to get the pump

Simple fix for any GDA

Increase carbs by 25-50
Add a Little salt (there are sodium glucose transporters)
Lower GDA dose

You'll get those pumps back

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Simple fix for any GDA

Increase carbs by 25-50
Lower GDA dose

Good feedback, Ive flattened out w a few GDA's Ive tried while others have given me a crazy pump/fullness.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

Simple fix for any GDA

Increase carbs by 25-50
Lower GDA dose

thanks! il be giving this a try. im cutting right now so macros are allowed to change, but i recently discovered i have been getting to much zinc, and had a tingly feeling in my hands, got hypertension after HIIT Cardio on the weekend which meant i was holding allot of water, so i have had to avoid salt, and keep potassium high

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks! il be giving this a try. im cutting right now so macros are allowed to change, but i recently discovered i have been getting to much zinc, and had a tingly feeling in my hands, got hypertension after HIIT Cardio on the weekend which meant i was holding allot of water, so i have had to avoid salt, and keep potassium high
Be careful playing with sodium and potassium like that

Drink more water. Don't up potassium to high man.

Magnesium may help with hypertension tho