Whats the difference between testabolan and testabolan v2?

dannyping

Awards
I'm a natural bb'er going to take some supplements to get some extra oomph here at the end of my bulk.

Thinking about going with Testabolan v2 and Reversitol v2 along with DAA.

My question is whats the difference between the v2 of both supplements compared to the original?

Also, is reversitol different from triazole in any way?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reversitol is nothing like triazole, and I'm not sure why the difference between the two testabolans matters (not that I know) since the 1st one hasn't been available for years and all current bottles will be expired

dannyping

Awards
Thanks, so are my hormones going to be all messed up from taking those 3 supps together, will I need to take something to regulate myself again?

Sorry I'm a total newb to the supp world.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey danny, if I remember right, the formulas changed do to changes in the law. there were ingriedients in the originals that have since become banned.
as an example I think the OG reversitol had 6oxo in it wich is now banned by the FDA.
reversitol v2 is a hormonal optimizer, triazole is made to modulate estrogen wich in turn may effect androgens as well.
its ok to take testabolan and reversitol together. or testobolan and triazole together. no you will not need something to regulate yourself. these products will be out of the system a day or two after you stop and will not effect hormones enough to suppress your own production.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok here is the deal...

#1 - Reversitol v2 is an aromatase inhibitor that works through the same manner as Triazole. If you'd like the exact same anti-estrogen that is found in Triazole, you can find it in our Intimidate SRT product.
#2 - We renamed "Testabolan v2" to simply "Testabolan" a few months back. The formula is still (per day) 2000mg ALCAR, 800mg Divanil, and 40mg Narangin.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

dannyping

Awards
Awesome thanks guys! I didn't expect such exact and quick responses. I appreciate the help :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys! I didn't expect such exact and quick responses. I appreciate the help :)
Glad they all helped.. any other questions, just ask :)

Mike