Help with stack for strength/size gains!

K_C

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I've been looking at various products that can assist me in reaching my goal of adding lean muscle mass with minimal to no fat gains. I like the idea of stacking a product like Anabeta Elite with an AI or test booster. With that said I have decided to go with Anabeta Elite, Revolution Black PCT, and Agmatine(free with ABE on np). I currently take ON Whey, ON micronizedcreatine, multi-vitamins, Omega 3,6,9 and BCAAs(MusclePharm) as supplements.I haven't purchased anything yet so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I chose revolution black pct over Erase or EP because I prefer the ingredient profile. And, because I used it last summer stacked with Finaflex's Pure Test after an 8week run of 1-andro and it worked greatA little background on myself: -33 yrs old-life long athlete, ran track and field at the collegiate level-14% bf, looking to get down around 7 or 8-life long ectomorph, until about 3 years ago I had an extremely hard time packing on the lbs. But age, and eating whatever is left on the kids plate has changed this.-I train 5-6 days a week, work 1/2 manual labor 1/2 time driving to job sites-I have been bulking for the last two years just trying to make good size and strength gains. Diet has been on point at times and not so much at others, but I don't eat fast food or other ****. Also, any recommendations on a preworkout supp is appreciated. I love Finaflex products and was thinking about Ignite2 for the added DAA. This is my first post on AM so bare with me if its a little wordy. Just lookin for some solid advice and guidance. Cheers![/FONT]

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
welcome aboard KC - took you awhile to make your first post eh? :)

Ignite2 is a fine option, but -- if running Pure Test + REV PCT combo, I'd suggest our Stimul8 preworkout blend over Ignite2, more of a thermogenic formulation since you would have the DAA covered in the other product, and would behoove your goals overall

you could augment this with Max Pump (betaine nitrate), for super silly pumps and recovery in training

and of course our stand-alone CreaTrona is ludicrously inexpensive, awesome value

Reactions: K_C
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anabeta or Anabeta Elite is a good start.

For strength and body composition improvements also look into ARA, on Nutraplanet available in x-gels or x-factor
Lots of great feedback on it, loved it myself.

Another consideration would be Betaine Anhydrous, if you are using a preworkout take a look at Condense which has an effective dose.

Alternatively seeing as you want a T-booster anyways consider Test Powder which also includes an effective Betaine dose

K_C

Awards
welcome aboard KC - took you awhile to make your first post eh? :)

Ignite2 is a fine option, but -- if running Pure Test + REV PCT combo, I'd suggest our Stimul8 preworkout blend over Ignite2, more of a thermogenic formulation since you would have the DAA covered in the other product, and would behoove your goals overall

you could augment this with Max Pump (betaine nitrate), for super silly pumps and recovery in training

and of course our stand-alone CreaTrona is ludicrously inexpensive, awesome value
Thanks for the feedback. I used creatrona with RB Pct and Pure Test after my first run of 1-andro and thought it was a great product(especially for the price point).
I do train in the evenings, so would I have a hard time falling asleep with stimul8? I've looked into g8, but I've heard that stuff will knock your ass out. In any case, thanks for the feedback. I have not been disappointed with any Finaflex product I have tried and have followed one of your logs. Keep up the good work!

K_C

Awards
Anabeta or Anabeta Elite is a good start.

For strength and body composition improvements also look into ARA, on Nutraplanet available in x-gels or x-factor
Lots of great feedback on it, loved it myself.

Another consideration would be Betaine Anhydrous, if you are using a preworkout take a look at Condense which has an effective dose.

Alternatively seeing as you want a T-booster anyways consider Test Powder which also includes an effective Betaine dose
I have read a little about ARA and heard it makes you crazy sore. Can you speak about that from experience? And do you have any experience with Anabeta or AB elite? Is it good for a recomp or while cutting? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I appreciate that feedback

regarding the Stimul8 - perhaps may be an issue, but you can assess with 1/2 scoop servings
interfering with sleep should not be an issue, but again everybody is unique
if you can pull it off with half scoop, would be an incredible value for you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have read a little about ARA and heard it makes you crazy sore. Can you speak about that from experience? And do you have any experience with Anabeta or AB elite? Is it good for a recomp or while cutting? Thanks in advance for the feedback.
It can and usually does come with increased DOMS. But its effectiveness far outweighs the side in my opinion.

Anabeta Elite honestly has no wrong to be used, it will yield improved body composition in any scenario.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DOMS will be different for everyone. Depends on training intensity and diet. I dosed at 2 grams a day and had minimal DOMS.

AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite are great for recomping or cutting. Stacking ArA with AB / ABE would be a great choice.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DOMS will be different for everyone. Depends on training intensity and diet. I dosed at 2 grams a day and had minimal DOMS.

AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite are great for recomping or cutting. Stacking ArA with AB / ABE would be a great choice.
ArA for me has created a minimal increase in DOMS, however as you said, very individualistic it appears.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The new ABE is catered to performance enhancement and would work great with your goals. Expect steady increases in strength starting a few weeks in. X-gels is also an awesome option