Need my size and strength back. Help with proposed stack!

Blue Reflex

Awards
I'm coming off a shoulder injury/surgery. Try to get my strength and size back up. Is it ok to run Prime+anabeta+erase+daa? Maybe overkill but I'm trying to get back up and running for the summer.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya that would be a fun stack to run. Should see great results when it comes to size and strength gains coming back.

How long since your shoulder injury have you not been lifting?

Blue Reflex

Awards
Ya that would be a fun stack to run. Should see great results when it comes to size and strength gains coming back.

How long since your shoulder injury have you not been lifting?
Nov 2011 torn labrum right shoulder and fractured humerous left shoulder. Had surgery jan 2012. Started back lifting dec 2012. Push through the pain and range of motion is some ish!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, your sore shoulders will love Erase Pro and Arachidonic Acid.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah, your sore shoulders will love Erase Pro and Arachidonic Acid.
Oh nice catch , missed his last post about the sore shoulders :/ that is sad indeed...it is more than hard to push through that...And like our breakfast lover here pointed out (thanks by the way :*) I would recommend you stay off any AI's or Pro-Inflammatories.

Perhaps ABE + Cissus-XT + Orange OxiMega + Orange Triad might be best for you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it from a guy who's had bad shoulders for half his life: it doesn't take much to tweak them!

Cissus and fish oil will help, but please be sure to do the proper and safe movements in your workouts. Your mind is probably where it was pre-injury/surgery, your body needs to catch up.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Take it from a guy who's had bad shoulders for half his life: it doesn't take much to tweak them!

Cissus and fish oil will help, but please be sure to do the proper and safe movements in your workouts. Your mind is probably where it was pre-injury/surgery, your body needs to catch up.
This precisely, just steer clear from Behind the Neck Presses, from Side Raises and Upright Rows as they can be quite painful/dangerous, and risking a second surgery is not what anyone wants in their agenda!

Blue Reflex

Awards
Wow I forgot about ACA. Good stuff there! Thanks! Need to add this

Blue Reflex

Awards

Fish oil and super C is on deck already! True. My mind is so focused on babying the shoulders it's sickening. Sometime while in the gym I can't even focus on the workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nov 2011 torn labrum right shoulder and fractured humerous left shoulder. Had surgery jan 2012. Started back lifting dec 2012. Push through the pain and range of motion is some ish!
Thats rough man. But glad to hear you are getting back into thinks. Slowly but surely :D

Blue Reflex

Awards
So, lose the Prime and go with ape+Anabeta+erase+AcA+super C+Orange Triad. Current protein is Dymatize Elite 7

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So, lose the Prime and go with ape+Anabeta+erase+AcA+super C+Orange Triad. Current protein is Dymatize Elite 7
Erase and Arachidonic acid together are gonna make it a PITA for you to workout honestly, specially if the shoulder is as bad as you say so. Inflammation and dry joints is not something you wanna pair up if you have a pre-existing condition such as shoulder surgery and not a stellar recovery.

But on that note, yes lose the Prime for good...Ape did nothing for me and for many respectable members, though some would argue it works. I would say DAA is better for you, that or just Endosurge or Bioforge.

For protein...eat your sources, not drink them...but if you want to drink them there are FAR superior choices over Dymatize , I would go for any iForce Protean Flavor any day, or XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 any day of the week, and I am anti-powder lol...

Blue Reflex

Awards
Erase and Arachidonic acid together are gonna make it a PITA for you to workout honestly, specially if the shoulder is as bad as you say so. Inflammation and dry joints is not something you wanna pair up if you have a pre-existing condition such as shoulder surgery and not a stellar recovery.

But on that note, yes lose the Prime for good...Ape did nothing for me and for many respectable members, though some would argue it works. I would say DAA is better for you, that or just Endosurge or Bioforge.

For protein...eat your sources, not drink them...but if you want to drink them there are FAR superior choices over Dymatize , I would go for any iForce Protean Flavor any day, or XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 any day of the week, and I am anti-powder lol...
My badd you said Abe not ape. As far as protein, i have only a seafood and veggie diet. Only sip upon awaking and after workouts. Protean gave me some mean gas!! Wifey couldn't handle it lol!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My badd you said Abe not ape. As far as protein, i have only a seafood and veggie diet. Only sip upon awaking and after workouts. Protean gave me some mean gas!! Wifey couldn't handle it lol!
Seafood is king indeed brother, and greens are magnificent :). Try XF Ultra Peptide 2.0, never had gas from it and damn is it a taste of heaven with a proper protein content/source!

Oh and as far as ABE, trust me, worth every cent!

d1sc1ple

Awards
Oh nice catch , missed his last post about the sore shoulders :/ that is sad indeed...it is more than hard to push through that...And like our breakfast lover here pointed out (thanks by the way :*) I would recommend you stay off any AI's or Pro-Inflammatories.

Perhaps ABE + Cissus-XT + Orange OxiMega + Orange Triad might be best for you.
Yeah I have bad shoulders too but this would be a monster stack for you, AnaBeta Elite will get you rocking and rolling while all the others will keep those shoulders feeling manageable. Try it out :)

Blue Reflex

Awards
Seafood is king indeed brother, and greens are magnificent :). Try XF Ultra Peptide 2.0, never had gas from it and damn is it a taste of heaven with a proper protein content/source!

Oh and as far as ABE, trust me, worth every cent!
Will do! Good lookn out on everything!!!!