How to dosage alphamine for morning workouts?

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
I do weight training in the morning. I usually wake up at about 4am and drink a protein/carb shake and head to the gym. I workout for about an hour than do my cardio?

Should i take my alphamine preworkout or intra workout since i do cardio right after.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do weight training in the morning. I usually wake up at about 4am and drink a protein/carb shake and head to the gym. I workout for about an hour than do my cardio?

Should i take my alphamine preworkout or intra workout since i do cardio right after.
I always prefer Alphamine while fasted. Unless you don't like training fasted.

If it doesn't bother you, mix up 2 scoops drink half pre, then sip other half intra to lead into cardio.

Then you can use the protein/carb shake post to break fast.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd say skip the shake, slam aminos pre and intra, hit the alphamine with it, the carb/pro shake after

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can tolerate it (may be different and difficult at first because your body isn't used to it), take the Alphamine fasted pre-workout like others stated. Then have your shake post.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is designed to work quite well in a fasted state. I'd give that a try if you are open to it.

If not then I'd at least slam some Alphamine before your shake.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Can i take Alphamine with my creatine (currently CL Green Mag) and my pre-workout (jumping btw FocusXT and Prodigy)? OR does it serve as a stand alone for a pre? Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can i take Alphamine with my creatine (currently CL Green Mag) and my pre-workout (jumping btw FocusXT and Prodigy)? OR does it serve as a stand alone for a pre? Thanks
When do you usually train? I wouldn't take it with another pre, unless you are very stim tolerant. You could use Alphamine mixed with a non stim like High Volume as a great preworkout stack.

I workout after work, so I usually do 2 scoops Alphamine AM, 1 scoop before lunch. Then By 5pm I am good to use a preworkout.

As far as taking it with Green Mag, that shouldn't be an issue, but I'm guessing the 2 could result in mild GI distress

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
When I train fasted, I usually have 2 scoops of Alphamine along with creatine no problem.....

And sip before, during and after my HICA filled BCAA drink! Yum!!!!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Alphamine before training if you can, then after take your shake.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Got it. But do NOT incorporate any other pre workouts w/ my Alphamine? The BCAA's I will stick with intra-workout as I've been doing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. But do NOT incorporate any other pre workouts w/ my Alphamine? The BCAA's I will stick with intra-workout as I've been doing.
Correct. You can add a non-stim such as High Volume or Hemavol or add your own (Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, GMS, etc).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do seperate by a minimum if an hour

I personally have a retarded tolerance

I drank 2 cups coffee

2 scoops conquer pre
1 intra

That's 600 mg. doesn't effect me negatively at all

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
I'd say skip the shake, slam aminos pre and intra, hit the alphamine with it, the carb/pro shake after
Made the switch and loving it so far. Not sure why i didnt do this before.

Also stacking with AAV2, what kind of dosage scheme would you recommend?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

U can always do half and half

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15