Forskolin 1,9 carbonate

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Came across a forskolin product called Carbolin 19, which is listed as a bioenhanced forskolin. They've got it listed as carbonate ester of forskolin called forskolin 1,9.

I'm no chemist or anything of the like, but was the heck does "carbonate ester" mean and does this aid or enhance forskolin's properties?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ran it for 30 days as carbolin 19 5 years ago think biotest made it got stronger and a recomp effect

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Yeah, same company. Just wasn't sure if this was like "super" forskolin or some such. Thanks!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So this would be better than AS Forskolin-95?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This would have the same effect as regular forskolin, except adding the extra group gives you less forskolin by weight. So it's worse than regular forskolin and typical biotest hype (claimed to be superior to anavar)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would have the same effect as regular forskolin, except adding the extra group gives you less forskolin by weight. So it's worse than regular forskolin and typical biotest hype (claimed to be superior to anavar)
Never took it expecting it to compare to Anavar. Worked well for me.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, once I read that it's compared to Anavar, I stopped reading. I would have to see way more reviews for me to even try it. I'll stick to regular F95 thank you.