Forskolin kick in time

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Primaforce's Forskolin. How long does it take usually to notice body fat/recomp changes, 2 or 3 weeks at least I'm assuming? Also what is the longest that someone has ran Forskolin?

xhrr

Awards
I notice it around 2-3 depending on how lean you are already and how high you dose it. 12 weeks would be a nice run.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm taking 2 a day which is 100 mg of Forskolin. Hopefully I'll start leaning out a little more right before xmas.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Primaforce's Forskolin. How long does it take usually to notice body fat/recomp changes, 2 or 3 weeks at least I'm assuming? Also what is the longest that someone has ran Forskolin?
Thanks. I'm taking 2 a day which is 100 mg of Forskolin. Hopefully I'll start leaning out a little more right before xmas.
Primaforce is 20%
I think you're going to have to up your dose or go to forskolin 95 to really reap its benefits.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The Primaforce is 250mg pills at 20%, so it is 50mg per pill. I am taking 2 pills a day for 100mg a day. Is that enough or would you up it? I thought the effective dose was 50mg to 100mg a day?

envythahustla

Awards
I think you're going to have to up your dose or go to forskolin 95 to really reap its benefits.
Agreed...I'd double what you're taking...would be 80mg forsk extract
wow...

The Primaforce is 250mg pills at 20%, so it is 50mg per pill. I am taking 2 pills a day for 100mg a day. Is that enough or would you up it? I thought the effective dose was 50mg to 100mg a day?
You're good with two caps of PF Forskolin-50 per day.

LB_Patriot

Awards
Not sure the true efficacy of this herb. I have taken it myself and havent seen any changes.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What brand did you use?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
got 5 bottles PrimaForce on its way.. gonna go for 200mg next run, anything over is a waste right?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established

xhrr

Awards
What are you talking about he is consuming 100 mg forskolin = 4 caps of F95

Agreed...I'd double what you're taking...would be 80mg forsk extract
Again he is consuming 100 mg this is not difficult math and I am notoriously bad at math.

this.

you should be on Forskolin - 95 for 12 weeks. and i would ONLY use analyzed (synthetic) supplements Forskolin. cant beat the quality or price.

Here is the link: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/synthetic-supplements/forskolin-95-60-caps.html

Primaforce Forskolin is almost $14 dollars more.
Technically he paid 34 dollars to run 100 mg of forskolin or two bottles of F95 which would equal about ~20 dollars total to match the dosage he is getting now. Primaforce is actually cheaper if you run both at 100 mg. I choose AS F95 myself cause I'd rather not run to the bathroom for the first 1-2 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Again he is consuming 100 mg this is not difficult math and I am notoriously bad at math.

Technically he paid 34 dollars to run 100 mg of forskolin or two bottles of F95 which would equal about ~20 dollars total to match the dosage he is getting now. Primaforce is actually cheaper if you run both at 100 mg. I choose AS F95 myself cause I'd rather not run to the bathroom for the first 1-2 weeks.
even if you are right, i still would only use Analyzed Supplements.

xhrr

Awards
even if you are right, i still would only use Analyzed Supplements.
Haha well I am right its a fact not a matter of opinion. I also just said I use AS as well for reasons stated....

envythahustla

Awards
Haha well I am right its a fact not a matter of opinion. I also just said I use AS as well for reasons stated....
Get out of here with those facts and fancy math.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lol, sure, had I looked at the label of it first to see it's 250mg coleus, extracted to 50mg active forskolin...I was thinking it was 100mg coleus @20% forsk...so as you can clearly see....banana...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your dose? At 10% 250mg caps, that's only 25mg of forskolin per cap. Your dose should've been at least 750mg-1g a day.

What do you mean?. It's 125 mg per cap. So you want him taking 750mg-1gram of Forskolin per day!. Yeah, also remember to pick up some of these Patriot,

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean?. It's 125 mg per cap. So you want him taking 750mg-1gram of Forskolin per day!. Yeah, also remember to pick up some of these Patriot,
I laughed out loud