Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    That's one of the things I love about you guys. This is also reflected in the packaging. So many companies use containers that are far too large for the amount of supplement content, often twice the size if what is needed to give the illusion of there being more product. But this isn't the case with you guys.
    No tricks or gimmicks with us. The products speak for themselves. Thanks for the support sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No tricks or gimmicks with us. The products speak for themselves. Thanks for the support sir!
    Well said my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Was thinking of taking alri lean dreams with the new erase pro. But I'm wary of lean dreams' cortisol lowering ability (I believe the ingredient they claim to do so is magnolia bark extract)

    Does anyone see this as possibly causing too much suppression of cort combining the two? (A 2 capsule dose can be reduced to 1 for lean dreams by the way)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Was thinking of taking alri lean dreams with the new erase pro. But I'm wary of lean dreams' cortisol lowering ability (I believe the ingredient they claim to do so is magnolia bark extract)

    Does anyone see this as possibly causing too much suppression of cort combining the two? (A 2 capsule dose can be reduced to 1 for lean dreams by the way)
    Will stack fine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    That's one of the things I love about you guys. This is also reflected in the packaging. So many companies use containers that are far too large for the amount of supplement content, often twice the size if what is needed to give the illusion of there being more product. But this isn't the case with you guys.
    I am glad you appreciate this.

    Every tub we use is filled to the top. Although some people appreciate this we did get a lot of feedback from people complaining that the Enhanced tub was too small.

    You can't please everyone lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I am glad you appreciate this.

    Every tub we use is filled to the top. Although some people appreciate this we did get a lot of feedback from people complaining that the Enhanced tub was too small.

    You can't please everyone lol.
    Probably because they have become used to having large containers. It may be only seem a minor point, but I believe it speaks volumes about the honesty of a company.
  7. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    Probably because they have become used to having large containers. It may be only seem a minor point, but I believe it speaks volumes about the honesty of a company.
    Thanks for the kind words. Personally love the small containers, my wife doesn't complain as much when I'm filling the closet full of protein and Pre workout tubs
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    330876

    So will there be an insider deal on the new Anabeta and Erase?
  9. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    I wonder if the EOD dosing will be the way to go with this. Looking forward to feedback asap!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So will there be an insider deal on the new Anabeta and Erase?
    Yes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,592
    Rep Power
    3788994

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Yes
    The bearer of good news
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  12. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157629

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Yes
    Any ETA on the profile release for the new Anabeta? PES site is still showing today as the release date. Also any word on the insider date?
  13. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Any ETA on the profile release for the new Anabeta? PES site is still showing today as the release date. Also any word on the insider date?
    Very soon....

    Let's say I would take the time to sign up for the insider if you're not already!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Registered User
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    157629

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Very soon....

    Let's say I would take the time to sign up for the insider if you're not already!
    Signed up under two different emails. Both linked to my phone. Ill get it lol
  15. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Signed up under two different emails. Both linked to my phone. Ill get it lol
    Haha, love the the committment
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,474
    Rep Power
    4204650

    So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  17. Registered User
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,460
    Rep Power
    1303782

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?
    This!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  18. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Insane combo deal including the new erase pro. Check your email insiders!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    780116

    Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago..

    However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
  20. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago..

    However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,783
    Rep Power
    4325179

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago.. However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
    Go check out the website.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    780116

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'm waiting like it's gonna be Christmas again...
  23. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    780116

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Go check out the website.
    Duh...(slaps forehead)....thanks man! LOL!
  24. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,783
    Rep Power
    4325179

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Duh...(slaps forehead)....thanks man! LOL!
    Lol, no problem my dude.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53132

    SUPPLEMENT FACTS

    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

    Serving % DV
    AnaBeta Elite Proprietary Blend 3,200mg *
    Lodhra (Bark) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (Root) Extract (AnaCycle), Eleutherococcus Seniticosus (Root) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin)
    *Daily Value Not Established
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40
    *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

    Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts". For the actual Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts please refer to the product packaging.

    - See more at: http://pescience.com/anabeta-elite.h....CsvN0TfJ.dpuf
  26. Registered User
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    254688

    So these are all the new formulas?
  27. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,324
    Rep Power
    3458020

    Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    So these are all the new formulas?
    Yes sir.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,592
    Rep Power
    3788994

    Just need a write-up now
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  29. Registered User
    B1LL1ST1C's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3280

    Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.
  30. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.
    IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!

    Edit: heres the thread man:

    Uncaria Tomentosa Extract
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  31. Registered User
    B1LL1ST1C's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3280

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.
  32. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  33. Registered User
    B1LL1ST1C's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    3280

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    Niice appreciate that brotha
  34. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,345
    Rep Power
    1311742

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    How did you dose either Erase/Pro?

  35. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How did you dose either Erase/Pro?
    EP was just 1 cap ED for half the bottle in the AM. The other half i ran it 1 EOD in the AM. Ive only ran it once.

    The first time i ran OG i ran it 3 caps for a month then backed it off to 2 caps for the 2nd bottle. The second time i ran it 2 caps throughout.

    Reducing to 2 caps for OG and the EP EOD dosing alleviated the joint discomfort but in both cases my libido definitely took a hit. I loved the hardening & leaning (present every time I've taken OG or EP) but but it just isn't worth the libido hit being 22 lol.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  36. Registered User
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    392840

    I didn't get an insider email!
    Someone send it to me lol
  37. Registered User
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    392840

    So all of these combos include select??
    I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol
  38. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,592
    Rep Power
    3788994

    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    So all of these combos include select??
    I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol
    All with Select but at those prices its worth stocking up more
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  39. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    So all of these combos include select?? I was hoping for abe+erase pro deals.. Got tons of protein already lol
    To be honest you can never have enough protein. Assuming you will plan on lifting longer than a few months.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Registered User
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    392840

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    All with Select but at those prices its worth stocking up more
    True..
    But @ the quantity I want to order of the new ABE, Epro, and Alphamine I think i'll need to wait till there are some deals on those.. lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 05:28 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 08:06 AM
  3. New erase Pro $35 shipped
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 08:05 AM
  4. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 05:19 PM
  5. Just Noticed This
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in