Natty Mega Strength Stack

  1. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1

    Natty Mega Strength Stack


    Due to my research and some personal experience this is the ultimate strength stack and if i had the money i would try it.

    Pre-Workout:

    2.5g TMG
    4g E-COP
    50 sprays UR-Spray
    4 caps TAA
    1.5g ArA
    6 g GMS
    2 caps App Uncut
    3 caps Bioforge V3

    Make it a 50-60 day cycle and you should get PR's every workout.

  2. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Due to my research and some personal experience this is the ultimate strength stack and if i had the money i would try it.
    Lost me right here. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Make it a 50-60 day cycle and you should get PR's every workout.
    ..... if you're diet and training are on track.


    Sounds pretty sick though.
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    I hope all that isn't needed for strength gains
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I hope all that isn't needed for strength gains
    Cant make gainz without all that stuff brah
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    It looks good. Obviously missing:

    -Creatine
    -Beta-Alanine
    -Leucine
    -Taurine
    -Nitrates
    -Citrulline Malate
    -CDP-Choline/Alpha-GPC
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    bel1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    232
    Answers
    0


    how natty could one be after taking all that..
  7. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Due to my research and some personal experience this is the ultimate strength stack and if i had the money i would try it.

    Pre-Workout:

    2.5g TMG
    4g E-COP
    50 sprays UR-Spray
    4 caps TAA
    1.5g ArA
    6 g GMS
    2 caps App Uncut
    3 caps Bioforge V3

    Make it a 50-60 day cycle and you should get PR's every workout.
    I wouldn't do the UrSpray Preworkout
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    I wouldn't do the UrSpray Preworkout
    Ok but for pump spray it is recommended because of the TAA in it
  9. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It looks good. Obviously missing:

    -Creatine
    -Beta-Alanine
    -Leucine
    -Taurine
    -Nitrates
    -Citrulline Malate
    -CDP-Choline/Alpha-GPC
    Im already taking crea and ba every day coop.

    Didnt notice much from CMalate.I also find it ...ing sour.But i only took it pre workout.Perhaps its better on a daily dosage?

    Dont have CDP or alpha GPC on hand and they are also very expensive.But i could add some choline bitartrate.Do you think i would notice something from it and how would you take it?Every day and how much?

    Do you think nitrates have any real performance enhancing effects besides the pump?

    Do you think taurine and leucine could do something for strength?
  10. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Im already taking crea and ba every day coop.

    Didnt notice much from CMalate.I also find it ...ing sour.But i only took it pre workout.Perhaps its better on a daily dosage?

    Dont have CDP or alpha GPC on hand and they are also very expensive.But i could add some choline bitartrate.Do you think i would notice something from it and how would you take it?Every day and how much?

    Do you think nitrates have any real performance enhancing effects besides the pump?

    Do you think taurine and leucine could do something for strength?
    Lots of questions. Nitrates, leucine, and taurine all have a ton (3 +) studies showing they improve performance in humans. Everything I listed as data showing it improves performance in humans
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Ok but for pump spray it is recommended because of the TAA in it
    Right, but you said Ur not pump
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    5/3/1
    Hard rock
    Set of testicles

    Surprisingly people got strong before COP, Ara, etc.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Orginal list looks good but throw in some Alphamax. I know TheHuge has mentioned on bb.com that Alphamax/Boiforge would make a great stack.

    Plus your getting your 75mg Arimistane that keep you nice and hard, 95% Forksolin to keep you lean and Divanil, L-Dopa, D3 for increasesd LBM and strength!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  14. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    5/3/1
    Hard rock
    Set of testicles

    Surprisingly people got strong before COP, Ara, etc.
    Awesome ****ing post...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Awesome ****ing post...
    I'm a supp user as well (**** I rep for a supp company) but sometimes I feel like we need to remind people that supplements do not create results, and you can't out supplement ****ty diet and training).

    I had PHENOMENAL workouts before pre-workouts. Yes there was a time where people lifted without the latest stimulant drink! And they broke PR's! I got STRONG without test boosters. The most ripped I've ever been had nothing to do with fat burners.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,104
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm a supp user as well (**** I rep for a supp company) but sometimes I feel like we need to remind people that supplements do not create results, and you can't out supplement ****ty diet and training).

    I had PHENOMENAL workouts before pre-workouts. Yes there was a time where people lifted without the latest stimulant drink! And they broke PR's! I got STRONG without test boosters. The most ripped I've ever been had nothing to do with fat burners.
    This x1000. Nothing more to add really.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  17. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Where are the TTA caps coming from?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Where are the TTA caps coming from?
    I thought the same thing. Pretty sure they're talking about TAA
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  19. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    5/3/1
    Hard rock
    Set of testicles

    Surprisingly people got strong before COP, Ara, etc.
    Bro I only got swole and strong AFTER I started taking supplements.

    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm a supp user as well (**** I rep for a supp company) but sometimes I feel like we need to remind people that supplements do not create results, and you can't out supplement ****ty diet and training).

    I had PHENOMENAL workouts before pre-workouts. Yes there was a time where people lifted without the latest stimulant drink! And they broke PR's! I got STRONG without test boosters. The most ripped I've ever been had nothing to do with fat burners.
    Wait you're a rep????

    I read a thread with a dude taking like 15 things, which is crazy to me. To be honest, being a rep I still probably have only taken 3-4 things tops, ever. I'm usually around 1-2. Personally, I get accused of steroid use quite frequently, so I must be doing something right.

    FOOD and PROGRESSION = Game over!!

    Oh and a good workout playlist
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Wait you're a rep????

    I read a thread with a dude taking like 15 things, which is crazy to me. To be honest, being a rep I still probably have only taken 3-4 things tops, ever. I'm usually around 1-2. Personally, I get accused of steroid use quite frequently, so I must be doing something right.

    FOOD and PROGRESSION = Game over!!

    Oh and a good workout playlist
    Momentarily forgot that....it is scientifically impossible to gain strength without using every Evomuse product at the same time.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  22. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    764
    Answers
    0


    Some good supps listed here but too much overkill IMO. Really don't need this many supps unless you like spending $$$.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. havoc/mega zol stack - ideas anyone???
    By b unit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 01:57 PM
  2. controlled labs mega rainbow stack!!!!
    By khan-unit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 03:52 PM
  3. Finigenx & Mega-TRN stack?
    By hushdrops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 01:24 PM
  4. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in