Natty Mega Strength Stack

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to my research and some personal experience this is the ultimate strength stack and if i had the money i would try it.

Pre-Workout:

2.5g TMG
4g E-COP
50 sprays UR-Spray
4 caps TAA
1.5g ArA
6 g GMS
2 caps App Uncut
3 caps Bioforge V3

Make it a 50-60 day cycle and you should get PR's every workout.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to my research and some personal experience this is the ultimate strength stack and if i had the money i would try it.
Lost me right here. lol

..... if you're diet and training are on track. ;)

Sounds pretty sick though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I hope all that isn't needed for strength gains

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It looks good. Obviously missing:

-Creatine
-Beta-Alanine
-Leucine
-Taurine
-Nitrates
-Citrulline Malate
-CDP-Choline/Alpha-GPC

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre-Workout:

2.5g TMG
4g E-COP
50 sprays UR-Spray
4 caps TAA
1.5g ArA
6 g GMS
2 caps App Uncut
3 caps Bioforge V3

I wouldn't do the UrSpray Preworkout

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks good. Obviously missing:

-Creatine
-Beta-Alanine
-Leucine
-Taurine
-Nitrates
-Citrulline Malate
-CDP-Choline/Alpha-GPC
Im already taking crea and ba every day coop.

Didnt notice much from CMalate.I also find it ...ing sour.But i only took it pre workout.Perhaps its better on a daily dosage?

Dont have CDP or alpha GPC on hand and they are also very expensive.But i could add some choline bitartrate.Do you think i would notice something from it and how would you take it?Every day and how much?

Do you think nitrates have any real performance enhancing effects besides the pump?

Do you think taurine and leucine could do something for strength?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im already taking crea and ba every day coop.

Didnt notice much from CMalate.I also find it ...ing sour.But i only took it pre workout.Perhaps its better on a daily dosage?

Dont have CDP or alpha GPC on hand and they are also very expensive.But i could add some choline bitartrate.Do you think i would notice something from it and how would you take it?Every day and how much?

Do you think nitrates have any real performance enhancing effects besides the pump?

Do you think taurine and leucine could do something for strength?
Lots of questions. Nitrates, leucine, and taurine all have a ton (3 +) studies showing they improve performance in humans. Everything I listed as data showing it improves performance in humans

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orginal list looks good but throw in some Alphamax. I know TheHuge has mentioned on bb.com that Alphamax/Boiforge would make a great stack.

Plus your getting your 75mg Arimistane that keep you nice and hard, 95% Forksolin to keep you lean and Divanil, L-Dopa, D3 for increasesd LBM and strength!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome ****ing post...
I'm a supp user as well (**** I rep for a supp company) but sometimes I feel like we need to remind people that supplements do not create results, and you can't out supplement ****ty diet and training).

I had PHENOMENAL workouts before pre-workouts. Yes there was a time where people lifted without the latest stimulant drink! And they broke PR's! I got STRONG without test boosters. The most ripped I've ever been had nothing to do with fat burners.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a supp user as well (**** I rep for a supp company) but sometimes I feel like we need to remind people that supplements do not create results, and you can't out supplement ****ty diet and training).

I had PHENOMENAL workouts before pre-workouts. Yes there was a time where people lifted without the latest stimulant drink! And they broke PR's! I got STRONG without test boosters. The most ripped I've ever been had nothing to do with fat burners.
This x1000. Nothing more to add really.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are the TTA caps coming from?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3/1
Hard rock
Set of testicles

Surprisingly people got strong before COP, Ara, etc.
Bro I only got swole and strong AFTER I started taking supplements. :rolleyes:

:p

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wait you're a rep???? ;)

I read a thread with a dude taking like 15 things, which is crazy to me. To be honest, being a rep I still probably have only taken 3-4 things tops, ever. I'm usually around 1-2. Personally, I get accused of steroid use quite frequently, so I must be doing something right.

FOOD and PROGRESSION = Game over!!

Oh and a good workout playlist ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait you're a rep???? ;)

I read a thread with a dude taking like 15 things, which is crazy to me. To be honest, being a rep I still probably have only taken 3-4 things tops, ever. I'm usually around 1-2. Personally, I get accused of steroid use quite frequently, so I must be doing something right.

FOOD and PROGRESSION = Game over!!

Oh and a good workout playlist ;)
Momentarily forgot that....it is scientifically impossible to gain strength without using every Evomuse product at the same time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some good supps listed here but too much overkill IMO. Really don't need this many supps unless you like spending $$$.