Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Name:  ForumRunner_20131015_112205.png
Views: 438
Size:  117.3 KB

    This was from this morning...thats nuts!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    did u do any time over SX?
    No but I could have easily. It was close. There are major differences between the situations. Major.

    1. I did not go out of my way to hide what was going on. It was improperly labeled and we admitted that. There was no deep agenda to hide the truth. That is a major difference.

    2. I don't have a criminal record. I had a decorated Military career (Marines), a Top Secret clearance (10 years) and a letters of reference. This was weighed during the process. I also agreed to leave the industry and not look back. Matt has a previous felony for killing that girl with DNP. I do not think a second felony will lead to a simple fine.

    3. We licensed our products and were informed how to label them. We had letters from these formulators saying their products were DSHEA and/or not illegal. Matt on the other hand is formulating these products himself (or his team is with him involved). Again that is a big difference.

    4. We had to spend a lot of money with the govt and various analysts reviewing if the SX ingredient broke the analog act. Which it did not in the end. ETH on the other hand is related to meth and will absolutely infringe on the analog act. No question about that. Again a major difference.

    5. I was recently subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury about Cahill. I won't say anything more about that.

    These are just a few reasons (there are many more) why I think Matt and potentially his wife will get another felony and jail time in about year.

  3. I've never used this stuff, but I know where I can get some... What is the difference between the old version and new version? If I can get it should I pick it up? 150$ a tub? Wtf
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I've never used this stuff, but I know where I can get some... What is the difference between the old version and new version? If I can get it should I pick it up? 150$ a tub? Wtf
    Walter White.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  5. The meth like compound in craze was the dmaa? But every other company used it with they be affected too?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Walter White.
    LMAO..... I guess that would explain this review lol

    This is one of the most powerful pre-workout products I have ever taken. I work 12 hr shifts 6 days a week. This gives me the gas in the tank when I get off work to blast through anything. It would keep me up all night, but I actually don't have too hard of a time getting to sleep at around 10pm, even when I've just taken two scoops at 5-5:30pm. You'll be amazed at the focus this gives you in the gym.

  7. Has anyone taken craze then taken a legitimate dot drug test? Will this show as methamphetamine on a drug test?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post
    Has anyone taken craze then taken a legitimate dot drug test? Will this show as methamphetamine on a drug test?
    it should not show on a regular drug test(but could) as it would have unique metabolites.

  9. I've been tested at least 3 times at work with the standard drug test. Nothing strange ever came up. Passed every time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    I've been tested at least 3 times at work with the standard drug test. Nothing strange ever came up. Passed every time
    Thanks I just want to be sure.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    I've been tested at least 3 times at work with the standard drug test. Nothing strange ever came up. Passed every time
    it passes standard drug tests

    it does not pass WADA drug tests
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. time to buy some triazole....while i still can!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ebay will start removing listings within the next few days in my opinion
    Mine had been up on eBay for a few days, then got pulled yesterday. I still have some for sale in the Supplement Auction area

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I've never used this stuff, but I know where I can get some... What is the difference between the old version and new version? If I can get it should I pick it up? 150$ a tub? Wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Walter White.
    Send me a PM ill hook ya up lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 199"/> This was from this morning...thats nuts!
    Lol at anyone who would buy craze for $250. Why buy something containing an illegal substance that mimics meth for $250 when you can go buy meth for $20 bucks.

    Clearly joking :dontflameme:

  16. I still don't believe it and will continue to use until DS tells me not to do so...

    /troll

    (and this was the response from close to half of forum members on here and around the internet).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg6 View Post
    Lol at anyone who would buy craze for $250. Why buy something containing an illegal substance that mimics meth for $250 when you can go buy meth for $20 bucks. Clearly joking :dontflameme:

    Lol..... I picked one up for 39$ just for the novelty of it at a well known 3 letter branch chain supplement store.... When I told them what was going on with this stuff they were like WTF??? How come we haven't heard anything? I just read an article where the gov shutdown has affected the process of pulling it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol..... I picked one up for 39$ just for the novelty of it at a well known 3 letter branch chain supplement store.... When I told them what was going on with this stuff they were like WTF??? How come we haven't heard anything? I just read an article where the gov shutdown has affected the process of pulling it.
    lol
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol..... I picked one up for 39$ just for the novelty of it at a well known 3 letter branch chain supplement store.... When I told them what was going on with this stuff they were like WTF??? How come we haven't heard anything? I just read an article where the gov shutdown has affected the process of pulling it.
    Damn I wish the gov shutdown happened when they banned Superdrol lol

    That's a good idea, there's a little nutritional shop where I live and they have a small bodybuilding section. I think I have seen craze there before I'm about to go buy some for sh*ts and giggles.
  20. FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. I have 5 bottles. How do we figure out if it's new or old formula? 2 bottles expire 01/15. The other 3 expire sometime in 2016.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    I have 5 bottles. How do we figure out if it's new or old formula? 2 bottles expire 01/15. The other 3 expire sometime in 2016.
    What is the first ingredient?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    What is the first ingredient?
    I'm curious to all 3 of mine list vit c first and creatine mono is first in the prop blend.

  24. Gaspari detonate is spiked with the same stuff. Stopped it after like 4 days when I noticed the effects were different than anything I'd felt before
  25. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Gaspari detonate is spiked with the same stuff. Stopped it after like 4 days when I noticed the effects were different than anything I'd felt before
    Must be the dendrobium

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What is the first ingredient?
    Two of them list Trimethylglycine as the first ingredient. (expire 01/15)

    The other three have creatine listed first.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post

    Two of them list Trimethylglycine as the first ingredient. (expire 01/15)

    The other three have creatine listed first.
    The two with trimethyl first are original. The ones with creatine listed first are the new batches.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. bro you got like 510 $ sitting rite in front of you meow.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Any legit differences between og and nf? I only have nf with creatine first, but I get that crazy focus/euphoria as well.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  30. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    bro you got like 510 $ sitting rite in front of you meow.
    You want to buy them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Any legit differences between og and nf? I only have nf with creatine first, but I get that crazy focus/euphoria as well.
    This. ^

    My understanding is that it still contains the compound (dendrobium), just in a lesser amount.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    My understanding is that it still contains the compound (dendrobium), just in a lesser amount.
    None of them actually contain dendrobium.

    The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine.

    The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation.

    The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).

  32. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    None of them actually contain dendrobium. The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine. The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation. The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).
    Very good to know. I've always heard og is so much better but I assumed it was a sort of "placebo" effect due to general consensus aka going with the flow lol I'm glad I have 5 tubs. I take it twice a week so this should last forevaaaaaah
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  33. I can't imagine what the og was like with how powerful the new version is.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    None of them actually contain dendrobium.

    The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine.

    The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation.

    The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).
    What's the difference between those two compounds and all the other ones listed on the bottle?

    B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    B-Phenylethylamine HCl

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    What's the difference between those two compounds and all the other ones listed on the bottle?

    B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    B-Phenylethylamine HCl
    First of all, none of those compounds are actually in Craze.

    The N,N-diethyl-B-PEA is a red herring and position isomer of N, alpha-diethylPEA.

    It was added (to the label) because it could easily fool analysis of Craze constituents (i.e. it has the same MW and some of the same peaks on HPLC).

    N, alpha-diethylPEA has a constituent on the alpha-position, which is a no-go zone with PEA derivatives. It falls within the Federal Analog Act and would be strickly illegal.

    Matt Cahill (owner of DS and formulator of Craze) knew exactly what he was doing when he released this product, which is why he is probably going to spend a lot of time behind bars.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    First of all, none of those compounds are actually in Craze. The N,N-diethyl-B-PEA is a red herring and position isomer of N, alpha-diethylPEA. It was added (to the label) because it could easily fool analysis of Craze constituents (i.e. it has the same MW and some of the same peaks on HPLC). N, alpha-diethylPEA has a constituent on the alpha-position, which is a no-go zone with PEA derivatives. It falls within the Federal Analog Act and would be strickly illegal. Matt Cahill (owner of DS and formulator of Craze) knew exactly what he was doing when he released this product, which is why he is probably going to spend a lot of time behind bars.
    I will not be at all surprised if this starts the era of FDA regulated supplements.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  37. Speaking of the FDA...I had a very interesting conversation earlier today. My friend's mom works for the FDA at their HQ just outside of DC. She was an "essential worker" I guess, working through the shutdown, but with odd restrictions like she could not use her laptop to continue writing reports from home, could not use her government-issued phone at all, but still had to report to work and do what she could in her office. I don't completely understand it, but that is beside the point. I asked if she had heard about Craze or OEP, she said she had not, as her area of expertise is pharmaceuticals. I explained to her what I knew of the situation with both supps (50/50 speculation and fact, at this point). She said she would not be the least bit surprised if an FDA mandate comes down swiftly once the government re-opens to its full functionality...which is now looking like tomorrow...so we might be in the twilight hours for buying both of those supps right now. I have her phone number and she said I am welcome to call back if I have any more questions in the future.

  38. How would the FDA coming in to regulate effect the industry? I bet Cahill is going to be on the receiving end of an enormous amount of hate in this industry. He's ruined it for everyone if this is true (which is looking to be so at this point, though I would like to see some in-house good old USA tests done. Not sure how much I trust the North Koreans lol)
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I never really noticed much from a preworkout-standpoint. Its effects seemed to hit me hard and fast and dissipate just as quick...

    But using it as a pick me up before going out at night was definitely a good time.
    I do this too. And two scoops of Craze is like an "I WIN" button against any hangover.

  40. Ugh... went to re-up from A**zon. Now it's $190 a tub. Oh well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Essentials Review
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:01 PM
  3. Putting my first big supp order in, need peer review
    By SayNo2Endo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:16 PM
  4. Where are the Ragnarok reviews?
    By BigBody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Log in
Log in