Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof
- 10-15-2013, 10:22 AM
This was from this morning...thats nuts!
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
- 10-15-2013, 10:23 AM
1. I did not go out of my way to hide what was going on. It was improperly labeled and we admitted that. There was no deep agenda to hide the truth. That is a major difference.
2. I don't have a criminal record. I had a decorated Military career (Marines), a Top Secret clearance (10 years) and a letters of reference. This was weighed during the process. I also agreed to leave the industry and not look back. Matt has a previous felony for killing that girl with DNP. I do not think a second felony will lead to a simple fine.
3. We licensed our products and were informed how to label them. We had letters from these formulators saying their products were DSHEA and/or not illegal. Matt on the other hand is formulating these products himself (or his team is with him involved). Again that is a big difference.
4. We had to spend a lot of money with the govt and various analysts reviewing if the SX ingredient broke the analog act. Which it did not in the end. ETH on the other hand is related to meth and will absolutely infringe on the analog act. No question about that. Again a major difference.
5. I was recently subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury about Cahill. I won't say anything more about that.
These are just a few reasons (there are many more) why I think Matt and potentially his wife will get another felony and jail time in about year.
- 10-15-2013, 10:30 AM
I've never used this stuff, but I know where I can get some... What is the difference between the old version and new version? If I can get it should I pick it up? 150$ a tub? Wtf
10-15-2013, 10:32 AM
10-15-2013, 10:33 AM
The meth like compound in craze was the dmaa? But every other company used it with they be affected too?
10-15-2013, 10:47 AM
This is one of the most powerful pre-workout products I have ever taken. I work 12 hr shifts 6 days a week. This gives me the gas in the tank when I get off work to blast through anything. It would keep me up all night, but I actually don't have too hard of a time getting to sleep at around 10pm, even when I've just taken two scoops at 5-5:30pm. You'll be amazed at the focus this gives you in the gym.
10-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Has anyone taken craze then taken a legitimate dot drug test? Will this show as methamphetamine on a drug test?
10-15-2013, 11:37 AM
10-15-2013, 01:38 PM
I've been tested at least 3 times at work with the standard drug test. Nothing strange ever came up. Passed every time
10-15-2013, 02:36 PM
10-15-2013, 03:32 PM
10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
time to buy some triazole....while i still can!!!
BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
10-15-2013, 04:08 PM
10-15-2013, 06:59 PM
10-15-2013, 07:19 PM
10-15-2013, 07:24 PM
I still don't believe it and will continue to use until DS tells me not to do so...
(and this was the response from close to half of forum members on here and around the internet).
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
10-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Lol..... I picked one up for 39$ just for the novelty of it at a well known 3 letter branch chain supplement store.... When I told them what was going on with this stuff they were like WTF??? How come we haven't heard anything? I just read an article where the gov shutdown has affected the process of pulling it.
10-15-2013, 07:36 PM
10-15-2013, 07:36 PM
10-15-2013, 09:05 PM
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
10-15-2013, 09:40 PM
I have 5 bottles. How do we figure out if it's new or old formula? 2 bottles expire 01/15. The other 3 expire sometime in 2016.
10-15-2013, 10:56 PM
10-15-2013, 11:42 PM
10-16-2013, 12:10 AM
Gaspari detonate is spiked with the same stuff. Stopped it after like 4 days when I noticed the effects were different than anything I'd felt before
10-16-2013, 12:15 AM
10-16-2013, 06:33 AM
10-16-2013, 07:22 AM
10-16-2013, 07:43 AM
bro you got like 510 $ sitting rite in front of you meow.
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
10-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Any legit differences between og and nf? I only have nf with creatine first, but I get that crazy focus/euphoria as well.
10-16-2013, 08:07 AM
10-16-2013, 11:51 AM
The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine.
The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation.
The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).
10-16-2013, 12:25 PM
10-16-2013, 12:45 PM
I can't imagine what the og was like with how powerful the new version is.
10-16-2013, 02:01 PM
10-16-2013, 07:09 PM
The N,N-diethyl-B-PEA is a red herring and position isomer of N, alpha-diethylPEA.
It was added (to the label) because it could easily fool analysis of Craze constituents (i.e. it has the same MW and some of the same peaks on HPLC).
N, alpha-diethylPEA has a constituent on the alpha-position, which is a no-go zone with PEA derivatives. It falls within the Federal Analog Act and would be strickly illegal.
Matt Cahill (owner of DS and formulator of Craze) knew exactly what he was doing when he released this product, which is why he is probably going to spend a lot of time behind bars.
10-16-2013, 08:59 PM
10-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Speaking of the FDA...I had a very interesting conversation earlier today. My friend's mom works for the FDA at their HQ just outside of DC. She was an "essential worker" I guess, working through the shutdown, but with odd restrictions like she could not use her laptop to continue writing reports from home, could not use her government-issued phone at all, but still had to report to work and do what she could in her office. I don't completely understand it, but that is beside the point. I asked if she had heard about Craze or OEP, she said she had not, as her area of expertise is pharmaceuticals. I explained to her what I knew of the situation with both supps (50/50 speculation and fact, at this point). She said she would not be the least bit surprised if an FDA mandate comes down swiftly once the government re-opens to its full functionality...which is now looking like tomorrow...so we might be in the twilight hours for buying both of those supps right now. I have her phone number and she said I am welcome to call back if I have any more questions in the future.
10-16-2013, 10:32 PM
How would the FDA coming in to regulate effect the industry? I bet Cahill is going to be on the receiving end of an enormous amount of hate in this industry. He's ruined it for everyone if this is true (which is looking to be so at this point, though I would like to see some in-house good old USA tests done. Not sure how much I trust the North Koreans lol)
10-16-2013, 11:33 PM
10-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Ugh... went to re-up from A**zon. Now it's $190 a tub. Oh well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Resolve in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:25 PM
- By BodyWizard in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:01 PM
- By SayNo2Endo in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:16 PM
- By BigBody in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:09 AM