FORMASURGE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Mine has been clumping up when I have been rubbing it in. Has anyone had experience with the clumpage?

2. Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid
    I mean when I rub it in that it clumps up...
    •   

4. Are you spreading over a wide area? When I first did it I was rubbing in a little 4-5" area and it lump up in the hairs on my arm. If so, try spreading it out in a thinner layer.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid
    If its clear, it means your not getting any product.

Looks like they haven't fixed the mixability problem with it, and its still crashing.

Shake to re mix with each use.

Product seperates like sand an water.

6. Thats what i thought. Complete waste of money. Shaking it doesnt help at all.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jon2787 View Post
    Thats what i thought. Complete waste of money. Shaking it doesnt help at all.
    the product works well, what I did (and recommend others do) is to put the solution into a (clear) spray bottle. this will allow you to clearly see if your solution is mixed.
    yes, you wont know how much your getting, but after a few days, you'll have an idea if you're using too much.

I have and will continue to use formasurge, I think it's a great product, with some flaws. but it does work if you can get it on your skin properly.

that pump bottle they have sucks, and is garbage.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the product works well, what I did (and recommend others do) is to put the solution into a (clear) spray bottle. this will allow you to clearly see if your solution is mixed.
    yes, you wont know how much your getting, but after a few days, you'll have an idea if you're using too much.

I have and will continue to use formasurge, I think it's a great product, with some flaws. but it does work if you can get it on your skin properly.

that pump bottle they have sucks, and is garbage.
    Thanks for the honest input. I'll try to do what I can to see if I can get some changes made to that pump bottle, but I, as an individual, can only promise but so much. I'll cross my fingers though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

9. I am going to put it in a clear old supplement bottle, like ones nutraplanet had that are real small...Then get the oral syringe and dose it from there...anyone know the math, i think .8ml is equivalent to 2 pumps

10. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I am going to put it in a clear old supplement bottle, like ones nutraplanet had that are real small...Then get the oral syringe and dose it from there...anyone know the math, i think .8ml is equivalent to 2 pumps
    Spraying it on works best. Much easier to get it spread over the skin surface evenly.

Covering the arms an chest each day was enough to dry me out big time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious
    By sidoious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 01:34 AM
  3. BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
  4. Formasurge...
    By andrew732 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 01:48 PM
  5. FormaSurge New product loggers needed
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 07:35 PM