- 10-02-2013, 10:21 AM
- 10-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid
- 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM
10-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Are you spreading over a wide area? When I first did it I was rubbing in a little 4-5" area and it lump up in the hairs on my arm. If so, try spreading it out in a thinner layer.
10-02-2013, 01:35 PM
10-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Thats what i thought. Complete waste of money. Shaking it doesnt help at all.
10-02-2013, 07:11 PM
yes, you wont know how much your getting, but after a few days, you'll have an idea if you're using too much.
I have and will continue to use formasurge, I think it's a great product, with some flaws. but it does work if you can get it on your skin properly.
that pump bottle they have sucks, and is garbage.
10-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
www . millenniumsport . net
10-03-2013, 10:19 AM
I am going to put it in a clear old supplement bottle, like ones nutraplanet had that are real small...Then get the oral syringe and dose it from there...anyone know the math, i think .8ml is equivalent to 2 pumps
10-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By murk01 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 189Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
- By sidoious in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 147Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:34 AM
- By jbryand101b in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 129Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:13 PM
- By andrew732 in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 64Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:48 PM
- By BulkPerf in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 84Last Post: 08-13-2012, 06:35 PM