Epi/Dermacrine/Formasurge Cycle

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I've been out of commission for a bit and I'm looking to get back on the PH train (knee surgery). My main goals this cycle will be fat loss and preserving/increasing strength. Size is not really a factor I'm greatly concerned with right now. So here's the cycle I've got lined up.

Pre Cycle -
Cycle Support

On Cycle -
Epi 20/40/40/40/40/40
Dermacrine 4 pumps/day throughout
Formasurge 4 pumps/day throught
Inhibit P as recommended on bottle throughout.
Cycle Support

PCT -
Torem 120/90/60/30
Cycle Support
Reduce Xt
DAA/Endosurge (one or the other most likely)

Any critiques or advice before I give this the green light?

Ps. I have run epi before several times and respond pretty well to the doses above. Only product I will be using that I haven't used before is the Formasurge.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
start the epi at 40mgs, but otherwise seems fine to me!

whaz

whaz

Awards
I was thinking of starting at 20 just because it's been a while since I've been on any ph's and wanted to ease into it but 40 across the board is what I'll most likely end up with. Not sure yet. Thanks for the feedback!

bel1

Awards
dermacrine to combat lethargy, i can see that.. forma to counter aromatase.. probably overkill..
and yea putting the inhibit p in pct looks better.. daa cos im cheap..

rphash49

Awards
I'm running the same thing and I had to cut out forma. I'm running epi at 70mg and dermacrine at 4pumps a day for 7 weeks(week 7 starts tomorrow). Epi is already so dry and has a mild AI effect. I found that the forma was not needed. I was doing two pumps Formeron and my joints were miserable. If you really want to use it I would low dose forma every other day.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm running the same thing and I had to cut out forma. I'm running epi at 70mg and dermacrine at 4pumps a day for 7 weeks(week 7 starts tomorrow). Epi is already so dry and has a mild AI effect. I found that the forma was not needed. I was doing two pumps Formeron and my joints were miserable. If you really want to use it I would low dose forma every other day.
Yea I was a little worried about that and figured I'd experiment with the forma as I went. How's epi at 70mg working for ya?

whaz

whaz

Awards
If it were me I would drop the Dermacrine, Form and Inhibit P on cycle and add the Inhibit P to pct w/ DAA
Any particular reason you don't like the Dermacrine for the cycle? I've used it to fight lethargy before and it worked well for me.

rphash49

Awards
Yea I was a little worried about that and figured I'd experiment with the forma as I went. How's epi at 70mg working for ya?
In the past I've tried epi at 50mg and the lethargy was too much for stano to overcome. With dermacrine I feel like I could have gone much higher then 70mg of epi. In march/April I'm going to try 100mg epi(or maybe high dosed hdrol)stacked with dermacrine.