formeron or formasurge

symtex21

Awards
Just wondering what everybody's thoughts on this are.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen some people say formeron, and some say Formasurge.

Really, I would just get whichever is cheaper.

But, Formasurge has been officially DCed, so if you plan to get it, get it now. Once it sells out of retailers it's gone for good.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legality issues, issues procuring raws, and it stopping larger retailers from carrying our line because of transdermals.

Dermacrine is next on the list, although, it isn't looking like it will be in the near future.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is the best AI out there. Period. A lot of them work, don't get me wrong, but Formeron is just soooooooo good. Dries quick, it's a smooth lotion, and smells pleasant. Everything else is just rubbing alcohol in comparison.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formeron is the best AI out there. Period. A lot of them work, don't get me wrong, but Formeron is just soooooooo good. Dries quick, it's a smooth lotion, and smells pleasant. Everything else is just rubbing alcohol in comparison.
X2. On the Formeron

symtex21

Awards
I went ahead and ordered the formeron. I have heard this stuff is gonna get banned.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully he's just anticipating the current trends. And by that I don't mean to say I'm hopeful it does get banned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not heard of or seen any proposed legislation banning formestane so....until that happens and as long as formestane is not a controlled substance we will likely continue to sell it.
Formeron is by far the best TD formestane.

symtex21

Awards
I have not heard of or seen any proposed legislation banning formestane so....until that happens and as long as formestane is not a controlled substance we will likely continue to sell it.
Formeron is by far the best TD formestane.
That is what everyone was saying, I bought a bottle last night.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, the stuff is awesome. Smells great, dries fast, and works really well. I normally have mid 20's e2 and feel really good, and on only 2 pumps, Formeron brought it to 15 and I shredded up pretty nice.