The Anabolic Minds Supplement Roundtable - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

The Anabolic Minds Supplement Roundtable

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,877
    Rep Power
    3744473

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't run it for the pumps. I rarely get any pumps from any product anyway. What I like about agmatine is that it helps put me in a better mood and helps me relax. Not really something that helps much pre-workout. I'm still wondering if going above 1 gram a day has any increased benefits. I'm talking about total dosage, and not just at one time. Spread out throughout the day. Say 1 gram post workout, one gram 5-6 hours later, and one gram before bed.
    Interesting, the effects you're talking about (relaxation-anxiolytic) seem to dissipate at anything above 500mg. Not personally but data wise
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Interesting, the effects you're talking about (relaxation-anxiolytic) seem to dissipate at anything above 500mg. Not personally but data wise
    Not in my case. Yesterday and today I decided to "experiment" with dosage a bit, with the dosages as stated in my previous post you quoted.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    1648663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've personally never really noticed anything relaxation wise with agamatine, even when I take it first thing in the morning.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    333666

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Personally, I like supplementing with 500 mg of agmatine 30 mins pre-bed for the mental relaxation and deeper sleep effect it gives off. Also, for the potential slight increase in GH.
  5. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I've personally never really noticed anything relaxation wise with agamatine, even when I take it first thing in the morning.

    The relaxation effect is the main reason I use it. Puts me in a great mood too. It has had a very strong effect like this. In fact today I don't think I'm gonna take my 3rd dose. If I do it's only gonna be 500mg.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    509160

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ALA at 9gr/day....sit back and be amazed!

    Wicked heartburn sometimes, way worth it though.
    What exactly did you notice?
  7. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    124010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I've personally never really noticed anything relaxation wise with agamatine, even when I take it first thing in the morning.
    try 3-4g. one time not spread out. i only take agmatine before i sleep n i dont even measure it. the scoop i use is roughly 3g when i fluff the powder
  8. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258612

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm glad this was added. It really gives people the best experience at looking through others trials with products, we can learn a lot from each other. Great idea and I am loving the reviews on everything.
  9. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    3078023

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I'm glad this was added. It really gives people the best experience at looking through others trials with products, we can learn a lot from each other. Great idea and I am loving the reviews on everything.
    That then official MG stamp on approval
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    try 3-4g. one time not spread out. i only take agmatine before i sleep n i dont even measure it. the scoop i use is roughly 3g when i fluff the powder

    I'd think you'd pass out from low blood pressure taking that much at a time...Either that or it would drop your blood sugar...a lot...Wouldn't think that's safe or smart... How do you know it is roughly 3 grams?. Did you weigh it out?.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    What exactly did you notice?
    Increased vascularity and dryness. Especially in the morning.

    I usually dose with AP or Recompadrol. Notice a big difference when I added 2gr ALA with doses and before bed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    124010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd think you'd pass out from low blood pressure taking that much at a time...Either that or it would drop your blood sugar...a lot...Wouldn't think that's safe or smart... How do you know it is roughly 3 grams?. Did you weigh it out?.
    yeah i have a couple different scales, big and small "cool face w/ shades" i weigh a lotta things
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAA dosage, benefits going to 6 grams a day?. I did it before when I first took it with the Nutraplanet bulk stuff. 3 grams twice a day. I did notice an increase in effects at 6 grams versus 3. I'm running Test Powder now and also have some Test Factor advanced that I've been thinking about adding. I'm just a little worried about adding it with the talk I've read about Neurotoxicity. I believe that theory was put to bed by some of the top minds online though. So I'm still not sure about adding it, meanwhile I'm slowly using up my Test powder. Then again I'm stacking an assload of supplements right now so.....I could ask Coop because he helped me figure out my current stack, but I think I'm beginning to be a pain in the ass with all my questions.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    DAA dosage, benefits going to 6 grams a day?. I did it before when I first took it with the Nutraplanet bulk stuff. 3 grams twice a day. I did notice an increase in effects at 6 grams versus 3. I'm running Test Powder now and also have some Test Factor advanced that I've been thinking about adding. I'm just a little worried about adding it with the talk I've read about Neurotoxicity. I believe that theory was put to bed by some of the top minds online though. So I'm still not sure about adding it, meanwhile I'm slowly using up my Test powder. Then again I'm stacking an assload of supplements right now so.....I could ask Coop because he helped me figure out my current stack, but I think I'm beginning to be a pain in the ass with all my questions.
    I think my main concern w/ DAA @ 6 grams is that I would forever be in the bathroom.
  15. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    1648663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I think my main concern w/ DAA @ 6 grams is that I would forever be in the bathroom.
    Split up it shouldn't be too bad.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  16. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Can someone brush up on ephedrine? I'm also wondering if it can be used in conjunction with alphamine as a sort of ecy stack?
  17. Professional Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,967
    Rep Power
    3957815

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Can someone brush up on ephedrine? I'm also wondering if it can be used in conjunction with alphamine as a sort of ecy stack?
    Using it with alphamine as we speak, very synergistic and effective. Ease into it eith a half dose to start and gauge your reaction
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  18. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Using it with alphamine as we speak, very synergistic and effective. Ease into it eith a half dose to start and gauge your reaction
    Yep this has been discussed a few places. Dexaprine has been used as well
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  19. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Using it with alphamine as we speak, very synergistic and effective. Ease into it eith a half dose to start and gauge your reaction
    That's good to hear, thanks!
  20. New Member
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Yep this has been discussed a few places. Dexaprine has been used as well
    I saw it mentioned and was very curious about it.
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why is glycophase so awesome?
  22. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Why is glycophase so awesome?
    Because it lets me eat more pop tarts.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  23. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Because it lets me eat more pop tarts.
    You know what allows me to eat more poptarts?



    Buying more.
  24. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Because it lets me eat more pop tarts.
    why do you eat pop tarts instead of toaster struedels?
  25. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You know what allows me to eat more poptarts?

    Buying more.
    I just bought the new choco peanut butter pop tarts today....havent bought any in years ha

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  26. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    I just bought the new choco peanut butter pop tarts today....havent bought any in years ha
    I haven't in a while.


    Last ones I bought were the oatmeal ones though, they were decent.
  27. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't like pop tarts. taste like card board.
  28. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    why do you eat pop tarts instead of toaster struedels?
    Because I enjoy things other then fruit filling. Love me some confetti cupcake or pumpkin pie ones.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  29. Professional Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,967
    Rep Power
    3957815

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    And the supplement roundtable turns into a breakfast pastry debate lol.

    Supplement related, one of my regular workout partners passed out today mid-deadlift.

    Moral of the story is don't be an idiot and take an ECA + preworkout dose for your workout the same day you give blood. Lucky he wasn't squatting or benching, something with the bar overhead.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  30. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    And the supplement roundtable turns into a breakfast pastry debate lol.

    Supplement related, one of my regular workout partners passed out today mid-deadlift.

    Moral of the story is don't be an idiot and take an ECA + preworkout dose for your workout the same day you give blood. Lucky he wasn't squatting or benching, something with the bar overhead.
    I actually make sure I schedule to give blood on an off day

    edit: Did he give blood as in 1/2 pint or just had blood drawn for labs?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  31. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Because I enjoy things other then fruit filling. Love me some confetti cupcake or pumpkin pie ones.
    Gay.
  32. Professional Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,967
    Rep Power
    3957815

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    I actually make sure I schedule to give blood on an off day

    edit: Did he give blood as in 1/2 pint or just had blood drawn for labs?
    Gave blood. He's not the brightest.

    Heres a question just out if curiosity, would it be smart to cease basically all supplementation after giving blood or it shouldnt matter.
    I assume any supplement that enters the bloodstream or effects vasodilation would be more concentrated
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  33. Advanced Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    1648663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Gave blood. He's not the brightest.

    Heres a question just out if curiosity, would it be smart to cease basically all supplementation after giving blood or it shouldnt matter.
    I assume any supplement that enters the bloodstream or effects vasodilation would be more concentrated
    Yeah taking anything that reduces blood pressure after giving blood is probably a bad idea.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  34. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sounds like heaven.
    Fixed
  35. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Fixed
    Lol!
  36. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So moral of story..give blood then pass out while eating cupcakes instead of deadlifting? Cupcakes seem safer.*


















    *until the diabeat-us kicks in
  37. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    509160

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    So moral of story..give blood then pass out while eating cupcakes instead of deadlifting? Cupcakes seem safer.*


















    *until the diabeat-us kicks in
    No. Give blood, lift heavy, roll camera.
  38. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    2121709

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    No. Give blood, lift heavy, roll camera.
    Upload to YouTube, watch it go viral, become overnight millionaire and be on tosh.0
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  39. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    586086

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    DAA dosage, benefits going to 6 grams a day?. I did it before when I first took it with the Nutraplanet bulk stuff. 3 grams twice a day. I did notice an increase in effects at 6 grams versus 3. I'm running Test Powder now and also have some Test Factor advanced that I've been thinking about adding. I'm just a little worried about adding it with the talk I've read about Neurotoxicity. I believe that theory was put to bed by some of the top minds online though. So I'm still not sure about adding it, meanwhile I'm slowly using up my Test powder. Then again I'm stacking an assload of supplements right now so.....I could ask Coop because he helped me figure out my current stack, but I think I'm beginning to be a pain in the ass with all my questions.
    Don't worry about neurotoxicity, but with 6 grams, you may either a) reach a point where the cost:benefit ratio is very minimal, or b) increase estrogen more than you'd like with such a high dose.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334552

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Don't worry about neurotoxicity, but with 6 grams, you may either a) reach a point where the cost:benefit ratio is very minimal, or b) increase estrogen more than you'd like with such a high dose.
    I just really want to get rid off, or use up the Test Factor Advanced, sick of looking at in my cabinet. Ready to try something new as far as natural test boosting. Thanks a lot for the information. I'm stacking Test Powder and Test Factor Advanced for now. As far as estrogen, not sure I need to worry so much about that. It seems everytime I take a product that lowers it like erase or erase pro I get sick within 1-2 weeks and get awful joint pain, even at the lowest dose. Not sure what that means, but in my limited laymen understanding, it makes me think my estrogen is already low. Was just a bit worried about the neurotoxicity, but now that has been put to bed, think I should be ok.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Anabolic Diet Supplement List
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Minds while on the job?
    By DecaDone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 03:54 AM
  4. I got free supplements for posting at Anabolic Minds!
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in