The Anabolic Minds Supplement Roundtable

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought the new choco peanut butter pop tarts today....havent bought any in years ha
I haven't in a while.

Last ones I bought were the oatmeal ones though, they were decent.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why do you eat pop tarts instead of toaster struedels?
Because I enjoy things other then fruit filling. Love me some confetti cupcake or pumpkin pie ones.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And the supplement roundtable turns into a breakfast pastry debate lol.

Supplement related, one of my regular workout partners passed out today mid-deadlift.

Moral of the story is don't be an idiot and take an ECA + preworkout dose for your workout the same day you give blood. Lucky he wasn't squatting or benching, something with the bar overhead.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the supplement roundtable turns into a breakfast pastry debate lol.

Supplement related, one of my regular workout partners passed out today mid-deadlift.

Moral of the story is don't be an idiot and take an ECA + preworkout dose for your workout the same day you give blood. Lucky he wasn't squatting or benching, something with the bar overhead.
I actually make sure I schedule to give blood on an off day

edit: Did he give blood as in 1/2 pint or just had blood drawn for labs?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I actually make sure I schedule to give blood on an off day

edit: Did he give blood as in 1/2 pint or just had blood drawn for labs?
Gave blood. He's not the brightest.

Heres a question just out if curiosity, would it be smart to cease basically all supplementation after giving blood or it shouldnt matter.
I assume any supplement that enters the bloodstream or effects vasodilation would be more concentrated

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gave blood. He's not the brightest.

Heres a question just out if curiosity, would it be smart to cease basically all supplementation after giving blood or it shouldnt matter.
I assume any supplement that enters the bloodstream or effects vasodilation would be more concentrated
Yeah taking anything that reduces blood pressure after giving blood is probably a bad idea.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So moral of story..give blood then pass out while eating cupcakes instead of deadlifting? Cupcakes seem safer.*

*until the diabeat-us kicks in

xhrr

Awards
So moral of story..give blood then pass out while eating cupcakes instead of deadlifting? Cupcakes seem safer.*

*until the diabeat-us kicks in
No. Give blood, lift heavy, roll camera.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No. Give blood, lift heavy, roll camera.
Upload to YouTube, watch it go viral, become overnight millionaire and be on tosh.0

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA dosage, benefits going to 6 grams a day?. I did it before when I first took it with the Nutraplanet bulk stuff. 3 grams twice a day. I did notice an increase in effects at 6 grams versus 3. I'm running Test Powder now and also have some Test Factor advanced that I've been thinking about adding. I'm just a little worried about adding it with the talk I've read about Neurotoxicity. I believe that theory was put to bed by some of the top minds online though. So I'm still not sure about adding it, meanwhile I'm slowly using up my Test powder. Then again I'm stacking an assload of supplements right now so.....I could ask Coop because he helped me figure out my current stack, but I think I'm beginning to be a pain in the ass with all my questions.
Don't worry about neurotoxicity, but with 6 grams, you may either a) reach a point where the cost:benefit ratio is very minimal, or b) increase estrogen more than you'd like with such a high dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry about neurotoxicity, but with 6 grams, you may either a) reach a point where the cost:benefit ratio is very minimal, or b) increase estrogen more than you'd like with such a high dose.
I just really want to get rid off, or use up the Test Factor Advanced, sick of looking at in my cabinet. Ready to try something new as far as natural test boosting. Thanks a lot for the information. I'm stacking Test Powder and Test Factor Advanced for now. As far as estrogen, not sure I need to worry so much about that. It seems everytime I take a product that lowers it like erase or erase pro I get sick within 1-2 weeks and get awful joint pain, even at the lowest dose. Not sure what that means, but in my limited laymen understanding, it makes me think my estrogen is already low. Was just a bit worried about the neurotoxicity, but now that has been put to bed, think I should be ok.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
I just really want to get rid off, or use up the Test Factor Advanced, sick of looking at in my cabinet. Ready to try something new as far as natural test boosting. Thanks a lot for the information. I'm stacking Test Powder and Test Factor Advanced for now. As far as estrogen, not sure I need to worry so much about that. It seems everytime I take a product that lowers it like erase or erase pro I get sick within 1-2 weeks and get awful joint pain, even at the lowest dose. Not sure what that means, but in my limited laymen understanding, it makes me think my estrogen is already low. Was just a bit worried about the neurotoxicity, but now that has been put to bed, think I should be ok.
id love to hear feedback on your side effects when taking anti-E. Dry joins affect me some, not unbearable. But, Erase makes my immune system much more susceptible to illness as well. I dont generally think I have low E however.

However, T911 the liquid and formedrol from LG worked without the sickness. Some people may think those were inferior, but I got pretty good body composition results using them

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id love to hear feedback on your side effects when taking anti-E. Dry joins affect me some, not unbearable. But, Erase makes my immune system much more susceptible to illness as well. I dont generally think I have low E however.

However, T911 the liquid and formedrol from LG worked without the sickness. Some people may think those were inferior, but I got pretty good body composition results using them

Never tried t911, formadrol didn't bother my joints but I did get a cold when taking it. Erase even at one cap a day destroyed my joints and I was sick with 1-2 weeks. Erase Pro I tried and was sick within a week and could barely walk I was in so much pain.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Never tried t911, formadrol didn't bother my joints but I did get a cold when taking it. Erase even at one cap a day destroyed my joints and I was sick with 1-2 weeks. Erase Pro I tried and was sick within a week and could barely walk I was in so much pain.
the last T911 was legit. i actually ran form-extreme several years back with the double dose of DAA you asked about. I was using TCF1 at double dose. Not sure it was great from cost/benefit analysis. Certainly, felt effects were stronger but was pricey

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMB yay or nay for recovery
The most recent study on it was not very favorable.

Marginally increased lean mass gains on a caloric surplus, greater increase in fat gains.

On a caloric defecit? Marginally increased total weight loss, unfortunately a significant increase in lean mass lost.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To update I have been taking the Test Factor Advanced in addition to the Test Powder. There is some increased bathroom visits, but other than that, no other side effects.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The most recent study on it was not very favorable.

Marginally increased lean mass gains on a caloric surplus, greater increase in fat gains.

On a caloric defecit? Marginally increased total weight loss, unfortunately a significant increase in lean mass lost.
Thank you sir. Examine had that with lclt and cit-mal for recovery. I like the other two.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's why I go with Pro Supps Leucine Matrix. It has Leucine, HMB and HICA in it so I have all my bases covered. It's pretty pricey though.