Advice needed

theguy07

Awards
Hello I have a question,

I am looking for a "lean bulk" (trying to stay around same weight but recomp what I have) I am thinking about running Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro with Compound 20 and Alphamine (for the stim)

my question is will that work? I have seen alot of reviews for ABE +Erase Pro + Compound 20, but not with Alphamine

Also I know Compound 20 and Alphamine kinda do the same thing

Thank you for your time!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack in my opinion, im doing alphamine with compound 20 right now.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That combo would definitely be on point based on your goals. I really like the Alphamine + ABE combo during my never ending recomp. :D

If you haven't used ABE or EP before I would suggest choosing one to throw in with Alphamine + C20 at first and then either just trying the other combo later or adding in the second one after 4 weeks to finish an 8 week run.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello I have a question,

I am looking for a "lean bulk" (trying to stay around same weight but recomp what I have) I am thinking about running Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro with Compound 20 and Alphamine (for the stim)

my question is will that work? I have seen alot of reviews for ABE +Erase Pro + Compound 20, but not with Alphamine

Thank you for your time!
Hi theguy07. As bolt mentioned, your proposed stack should fit well with your current goal. Compound 20® and ABE are 2 of my go-to products for a recomp. I also agree that you may want to spread out the use of ABE/EP to help get a better understanding of what they have to offer. An 8 week run (vs. 4 week run) should allow you to make more progress while using the supplements as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For bulking purposes, I would save your money and disregard Alphamine.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hello I have a question,

Thank you for your time!
I can't think of a better stack. In my opinion you would be able to bump up the calories higher than normal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOLID stack. You can even add Forskolin - 95 (use for 12 weeks)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stack will work for sure. 4 weeks will get you results, but 8 will get you even more!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dying to run my stack with forskolin. Super excited to finish the Recomp. Ran out of alphamine

theguy07

Awards
Thanks for all of the advice, final question would a PCT be needed? Meaning would I be at risk for a rebound? I read online that Anabeta Elite contains Methylclostebol. Again thank you for your responses!

theguy07

Awards
I also know that the website says no to a pct, I was just wondering if anyone had any personal knowledge, especially if they are prone to gyno.

Thanks!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the advice, final question would a PCT be needed? Meaning would I be at risk for a rebound? I read online that Anabeta Elite contains Methylclostebol. Again thank you for your responses!
Anabeta Elite does not contain methylated clostebol.

The products you've chosen are not exogenous hormones. You don't need any PCT regime for these. Anabeta Elite is actually used by some individuals as part of their PCT following a steroid cycle. You're fine.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man the heavyweights have sent ya in a great direction, time to get to work lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite does not contain methylated clostebol.

The products you've chosen are not exogenous hormones. You don't need any PCT regime for these. Anabeta Elite is actually used by some individuals as part of their PCT following a steroid cycle. You're fine.
This. Should be good to go! Good luck with your use. :D

theguy07

Awards
Ok so a week on this stack and my workouts have been amazing, however one nipple has been tender..I am wondering what that is from? I had gyno 4 years ago (mild). So I am not sure what would cause my nipple to be tender, any thoughts?

theguy07

Awards
more specific what is causing the gyno "flare" of the Anabeta Elite/ Erase Pro/ and Aplhamine/ Compound 20 so I can just stop that one supplement

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I would say none of those are causing gyno, if anything your estrogen should be lowered from e pro.

theguy07

Awards
Thats what I thought when I started the stack

theguy07

Awards
Bc im prone to gyno would somthing in Anabeta Elite cause the flare up?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
more specific what is causing the gyno "flare" of the Anabeta Elite/ Erase Pro/ and Aplhamine/ Compound 20 so I can just stop that one supplement
What are you actually experiencing? Is it an actual mass forming or just burning/pain and how much?

theguy07

Awards
I have had mass there since 4 years ago (dosnt bother me after the pain went away) now where the mass is it is sore to the touch like if I press it. and maybe mass forming, honeslty idk bc i stopped checking idk 3 years ago, and i doubt some would form after exactly 7 days of it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Given that stack it is hard to point to anything that would cause that, but every body is different. Did you ever have the mass checked out since it developed 4 years ago?

theguy07

Awards
yes I did and it was gyno (from beastadrol + katadrol ) I stopped using Anabeta Elite today and already the pain in my chest has dropped substantially, so im thinking there is something in there that my body is sensitive too. Is there a precedent for ppl who just cant take test supplements no matter the kind?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes I did and it was gyno (from beastadrol + katadrol ) I stopped using Anabeta Elite today and already the pain in my chest has dropped substantially, so im thinking there is something in there that my body is sensitive too. Is there a precedent for ppl who just cant take test supplements no matter the kind?
Not necessarily supplements, but for you it sounds like you need to be careful with anything that might modulate your test levels. Ideally you would want to get bloods drawn to see where you are before and after beginning a stack.

theguy07

Awards
Yea I think that I am just sensitive to supplements that interact with my hormone levels, I stopped taking AnaBeta Elie and Erase pro and my pain levels are down to a 1 whereas, it was a 7 about 4 days ago, ****ty thing is I felt great on those supplements besides the chest

theguy07

Awards
Final question lol I stopped using Anabeta Elite straight up as well as Erase Pro..question is would it be wise to taper off erase pro? Right now I am 3 days off them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final question lol I stopped using Anabeta Elite straight up as well as Erase Pro..question is would it be wise to taper off erase pro? Right now I am 3 days off them.
No need to taper off. Should be good to go.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to taper as Erase/EPro are suicidal AIs.