- 09-07-2013, 04:15 PM
- 09-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Yea I think that I am just sensitive to supplements that interact with my hormone levels, I stopped takingElie and and my pain levels are down to a 1 whereas, it was a 7 about 4 days ago, ****ty thing is I felt great on those supplements besides the chest
09-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Final question lol I stopped using Anabeta Elite straight up as well as Erase Pro..question is would it be wise to taper off erase pro? Right now I am 3 days off them.
09-11-2013, 09:51 AM
09-11-2013, 11:25 AM
No need to taper as Erase/EPro are suicidal AIs.
PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderInstagram: kylebayne23
Similar Forum Threads
- By kymo99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:55 AM
- By jamalgq in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2005, 10:50 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:28 AM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2004, 02:23 AM
- By Dump1567 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:42 AM