ARA kicking in

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Any experienced user have any info on when to expect some positive aspects . Dosing only pre workout .

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
The first effect I noticed was a great pump from ArA of the muscle worked in the gym. I usually take it 10 minutes prior the session with my prewo containing 2-3g lclt, I did try using GMS with my first run but I ordered it as a powder and just couldn't down it lol, just terrible.

Edit: I'll also add the pumps were not consistent, one day it would be great and the next not so and so on. I remember reading Cooper stating the level of 3s and 6s is best balanced and as I take 6gs of Fish oil every night this may cause the imbalance...only a theory though. Would love Cooper to confirm/debunk.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks roughly you should start seeing some positive effects. Mine kicked in very strongly around week 4.

Reactions: mw1
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I also noticed a great pump from this product I also noticed increased energy and some strength increases. It worked well for me I would recommend it for sure.

Reactions: mw1
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks for all the awesome responses.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 xgel pre-workout..I felt it after the first workout. I didn't do any special weight or different exercises but I was a butt ton more sore the next day than the norm.

Mike

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
The pump aspect is pretty quick usually after a couple of days. Any actual change in body comp or strength will take a little over a week to notice. My strength is usually up about 2 weeks afterward while changes in my body are noticeable shortly thereafter.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any experienced user have any info on when to expect some positive aspects . Dosing only pre workout .
DOMS is the first thing you will notice and then the second thing is being able to go heavier on your workouts quicker.

As for pumps, I always get pumps since I'm usually getting a good amount of agmatine in with my preworkout.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Meanwhile I forgot to take mine pre workout #dumbass !!

I'll take them with post workout shake :-(

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I like mine about an hour pre workout the best,I noticed the nice pumps and vascularity within the first 5 doses(1 week) but the strength and fullness-even a little alpha feeling came right at about 2 weeks for me!

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Hey guys, ive been taking xfa so far this is my 6 days dosing 4caps with gms 45minuts before workout, i dont stack it with lclt or alcar. But i stack it with anabeta elite and preworkout, didny notice anything yet, it didnt give me a good strngth and i think i lost some of it lol but i dont give up maybe after 2weeks will kick in. My diet is on point, my goal is lean bulking. Anyone have this experienced like i do? Its kind a weird. I also get good pump thats all i notice so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, ive been taking xfa so far this is my 6 days dosing 4caps with gms 45minuts before workout, i dont stack it with lclt or alcar. But i stack it with anabeta elite and preworkout, didny notice anything yet, it didnt give me a good strngth and i think i lost some of it lol but i dont give up maybe after 2weeks will kick in. My diet is on point, my goal is lean bulking. Anyone have this experienced like i do? Its kind a weird. I also get good pump thats all i notice so far.
Up to 6 caps. Cheap fix for a nice dose of carnitines would be compete as it contains several forms in addition to whey protein hydrolysate, electrolytes and other goodies intra workout.

Give it time though bro, 6 caps with gms, creatine mono, lclt, you should be golden!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 xgel pre-workout..I felt it after the first workout. I didn't do any special weight or different exercises but I was a butt ton more sore the next day than the norm.

Mike
Im the same way, I can almost notice the pumps and DOMS nearly immediately.

As for an increase in fullness, usually within a week and by 2 weeks I'm making changes on the scale.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to pick me up some come the winter time.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The pumps for me took three days to reach full effect. Not sure what it took for you. But when it came it felt amazing an worked really well. I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase strength and performance.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others stated, you will feel some effects during your first workout, but to notice benefits beyond a good pump, it will take over a week.