PF3 protein?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.
    BOARD TYRANT

2. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.

This has gone on for much of the summer, way before your product.....

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

True. A lot of new product from a lot of companies and they're all just as proud of theirs as we are of ours.

Will try to be a better example from here on out Admin!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too
    And now look at you, all grown up!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

I can have a beer now!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you sayin he's old or something? :P

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.
    Agreed here; Piston and I definitely share the same mentality in the sense that skepticism is welcome, but negativity gets old and flat out kind of bites. Everyone is putting out new and innovative products nowadays, so why not just give it a shot if you're interested, and if you're not interested, just let it go instead of tearing someone down? I'm not acting high and mighty but have never bashed a product on here in my life, since honestly, it doesn't accomplish anything at the end of the day.

I'm open to field questions as best as I can, so long as they are constructive and legitimate about the brand. If I don't know, I won't act like I do know lol. But customer service actually matters to me since I'm not just a forum rep either. So I never mind helping people out where I can. Positive attitude is the name of the game
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.
    Yeah...I remember AM from a little over a year ago was FAR MORE FRIENDLY and nice :/ now everyone is just doing either:

"I've seen this post before"

"This is the same banned poster!"

"Take this product from a beloved company because simply love it! Take anything else, you don't know supps"

"Oh this poster is back again...great just what we needed! (sarcasm)"

Meh...I love the science going around...but even from me, who was a major idiot some months back, I know the cycle of negativism is still on going and should stop ! Would love the supportive, nice, amiable AM I met when I joined!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

It happens when you grow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...om-media-4070/

But that doesn't mean I have to let it happen

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......
    No, its not.

12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Meh...I love the science going around...but even from me, who was a major idiot some months back, I know the cycle of negativism is still on going and should stop ! Would love the supportive, nice, amiable AM I met when I joined!
    lol on I know eveyone love the Celorza, maybe when you join up it has all gone down the hill. Am only joking Celorza I love how you are always speaking from the heart and too also trying to became better all the time.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

It happens when you grow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...om-media-4070/

But that doesn't mean I have to let it happen
    Stats speak for themselves
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i didn't put in an app to log pf3, but if the logs look good i will buy some....and if they don't i won't.

i am not bill nye the science guy, i need to hear people i trust tell me it works and what it does.......this means more to me than all of the scientific bullsheit.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I know right it's even hard to try a different theme or attitude because people are so fixed on the past, or their posses that they don't like anything that's not posted by the people they already know and accept...heck I remember my very first posts here in AM everyone welcomed me gladly, and true even when I messed up and all I still just wanted (and want to) stick around and keep learning and supporting as much as I can together with people sadly...yeah, I feel the pessimistic attitude @Admin mentions is gonna be hard to deal with...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol on the big time I know eveyone gotta love the Celorza, maybe when you join up it has all gone down the hill. Am only joking Celorza I love how you are always speaking from the heart and also trying to became better all the time.
    Not sure if sarcasm ' but I AM an emotional child in a 22 y.o. body haha...just trying new things. Life teaches yah hard lessons when it slams you on the ground so you learn to humble up...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i didn't put in an app to log pf3, but if the logs look good i will buy some....and if they don't i won't.

i am not bill nye the science guy, i need to hear people i trust tell me it works and what it does.......this means more to me than all of the scientific bullsheit.
    ehhhhh, mr wizard is better
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Not sure if sarcasm ' but I AM an emotional child in a 22 y.o. body haha...just trying new things. Life teaches yah hard lessons when it slams you on the ground so you learn to humble up...
    No not at all sarcasm just some little joking on the friendly way. Am rooting for you Celorza.

19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

ehhhhh, mr wizard is better
    maybe...but doesn't rhyme!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I suppose ill play nicer in the future. Lets not forget though, that some of the post productive discussions have come out of healthy skepticism. This isn't directed towards MAN...I haven't liked the bioactive peptide advertising since Bio Gro several months ago. And that's nothing against Isatori either...it's just tough for me to say nothing when what I learn from bright minds, not in forums but real PhDs, goes against an advertising claim. But I'll be more open minded from now on and let the people decide what works. Anyone can "try" something, but you truly make your vote when you make a repeat purchase. So that is indeed what I'll follow
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

And admin, don't change the rules! There's a reason we love AM. Would you rather see every free thinker banned like in the "other place?"
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I still think they hired someone from cell tech to market this lol
    I can confirm they haven't.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I suppose ill play nicer in the future. Lets not forget though, that some of the post productive discussions have come out of healthy skepticism. This isn't directed towards MAN...I haven't liked the bioactive peptide advertising since Bio Gro several months ago. And that's nothing against Isatori either...it's just tough for me to say nothing when what I learn from bright minds, not in forums but real PhDs, goes against an advertising claim. But I'll be more open minded from now on and let the people decide what works. Anyone can "try" something, but you truly make your vote when you make a repeat purchase. So that is indeed what I'll follow
    I agree with this. My vote is also 4 tubs deep now into Bio Gro since the first tub impressed me quite a bit. LoL. PF3 might get my votes as well if my first curiosity purchase turns out to be positive. The joy of trying out new supplements.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Hoping not to get a banning here... many sites am I member on BB- anit-age- general health most people on are all from Europe taking themselves on the so seriously making fun of American doctors as they are not know which of the ends is up, on about American sites like here about only shilling but they are missing on the boat when it comes to being yourself and having some little fun. So hoping coop nor others will lose on the desire for seeking out truth even to taking a hit on the popularity charts.

25. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Its not about being nicer, its just acknowledging that for the most part, we all got into this for the same reason (or slight variations). Most of the companies here don't have huge ad budgets. They don't blanket the magazines. They started from people working towards a goal...usually one guy, not out to "trick you" into buying something.

I just think we all have more in common that we think and I would rather new members feel welcomed and not afraid to ask something for fear they get ridiculed for not being up to date with the current literature. We need to mello out a bit and not think every company here is trying to suck the money out your wallet and take off running with it. I have talked to these people in the past 10 years and many are good people, trying to put out good products. Yes, there are bad apples, but most are not. I'm looking for a more positive, supportive and motivational membership. Its good for all of us.

Soapbox over

26. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

it's just tough for me to say nothing when what I learn from bright minds, not in forums but real PhDs, goes against an advertising claim. But I'll be more open minded from now on and let the people decide what works.
    Having been in your position many years ago, I also found out several times they simply are wrong. Its an industry in which your PhD's and the intellectual community frowns upon.

The reality is, there isn't a company out there that doesn't have questionable marketing. People take a leap of faith whether on the developer side or consumer side. Some more than others.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I agree with this. My vote is also 4 tubs deep now into Bio Gro since the first tub impressed me quite a bit. LoL. PF3 might get my votes as well if my first curiosity purchase turns out to be positive. The joy of trying out new supplements.
    Especially at an introductory price. If the feedback gets better, you'll regret having to pay a higher price for it!
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Having been in your position many years ago, I also found out several times they simply are wrong. Its an industry in which your PhD's and the intellectual community frowns upon.

The reality is, there isn't a company out there that doesn't have questionable marketing. People take a leap of faith whether on the developer side or consumer side. Some more than others.
    the phd's should be more concerned with all of the recalls in the pharma industry, imo.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

That's the nice Cybear I know and wuv <3 , now send me nudes and the cycle of pessimism will be over! You know, good karma and all that going around !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the phd's should be more concerned with all of the recalls in the pharma industry, imo.
    Haha nice I love when people bring irrelevant topics into conversation in attempt to prove a point. That steroidal AI you have a boner for started out in pharma. I have nothing vested in that industry either I trust them as much as our government.

The supplement industry is also taking some heat too for spiked products and has recalls as well so I'm not sure what point you are trying to convey.

I think the negativity is deserved honestly. Companies are spending more money on marketing than ever and are constantly trying to one up each other and this is the root of the negativity. Companies are making more absurd claims than ever before and have practically no evidence to support their claims. People spend a lot of money thinking they will reap the benefits of the next great product and are constantly let down, not always but the majority of the time. Skepticism is necessary for growth and without it I would have blown way too much money on BS. Companies are making bolder claims that the supplements they sell can just not hold up to and people are getting discouraged which in turn breeds negativity. It isn't enough to stop people to keep looking for that magic pill but the smarter people on this board realize that. We are consuming things now which will impact our health now and in the future, sorry if I want a little evidence or science backing it, sorry if I'm cautiously optimistic, sorry I'm not ignorant enough to trust every word a salesmen spews from his mouth which is then relayed by reps.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%

waiting to see this introductory price :P If its low enough I might try, need to be able to compare bio gro to something
    Always willing to learn :D
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Haha nice I love when people bring irrelevant topics into conversation in attempt to prove a point. That steroidal AI you have a boner for started out in pharma. I have nothing vested in that industry either I trust them as much as our government.

The supplement industry is also taking some heat too for spiked products and has recalls as well so I'm not sure what point you are trying to convey.

I think the negativity is deserved honestly. Companies are spending more money on marketing than ever and are constantly trying to one up each other and this is the root of the negativity. Companies are making more absurd claims than ever before and have practically no evidence to support their claims. People spend a lot of money thinking they will reap the benefits of the next great product and are constantly let down, not always but the majority of the time. Skepticism is necessary for growth and without it I would have blown way too much money on BS. Companies are making bolder claims that the supplements they sell can just not hold up to and people are getting discouraged which in turn breeds negativity. It isn't enough to stop people to keep looking for that magic pill but the smarter people on this board realize that. We are consuming things now which will impact our health now and in the future, sorry if I want a little evidence or science backing it, sorry if I'm cautiously optimistic, sorry I'm not ignorant enough to trust every word a salesmen spews from his mouth which is then relayed by reps.
    You've been around for a while bro. I think what @Admin, and some of us, referred to is not directly the skepticism (in the light of negativism, which it really isn't) but the negativism that has taken a dark cloud over AM where members are shunning one another, or acting like detectives to find who posted what, when or where or even why...I guess AM used to be more welcoming before, at least it was when I joined.

Now one can't see a simple question like :

"I'm taking Glutamine , Creatine and BCAA's pre and post workout! But I loose muscle by the time i wake up, how much more glutamine and bcaas should I take!? I already take 10g of creatine!"

That instead of being nice enough and explaining why scientifically Glutamine is useless, pointless and a wallet-leaning supplement, in NICE and LAYMANS terms
    they will shun him for using it , or for taking bcaa's of not a particular brand or dosage at the appropriate times...Hell even I made that mistake some months ago, but I remember my much older posts where I would go on to write like 3 parragrahps being nice and trying to explain and recommend something scientifically , empirically and realistically better...but now idk, it just feels different. I guess we should all remember we don't know it all, and we can always learn something new or be willing to help someone learn something new.

Which of us hasn't ever taken a supplement without any scientific backing or anything of the like , and still got benefits from it? Hell I know peeps that took Tribulus from USP or anyone else and swear their test went up and aggression too without any bloods, but the motivational value of it, pushed them to go even harder, get stricter diets to make it worth the buy, and to achieve their goals. That's what I think admin mentioned before...I know when I took Glutamine a long time ago, I could swear I recovered faster. Even if I didn't, if it was placebo, did it not help? It did ! We should all remember we are not IFBB or USAPL pro's (well some here are USAPL or any other PL federation pro's hehe). And even if we were...we should help people strive and keep at it so they can reach any of us (IF WE WERE) and surpass us...that's what AM was , is and should always be about....
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

.I know when I took Glutamine a long time ago, I could swear I recovered faster. Even if I didn't, if it was placebo, did it not help? It did ! .
    I love Celorza is too funny plus entertaining but with some philosophical thrown in on the mix lol.

34. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Actually companies are spending less on marketing and looking more towards online than ever. Its cheaper and more effective IMO.

What you describe isn't anything different than when PA and Bill L used to go at it on bb.com. What you have now is not owners going at it, but reps...

If you actually think its worse now than it was 5-10-15 years ago, then you weren't around. You just see some high profile cases and think thats the industry at large....and its not.

The reps will look back 5-10 years form now and realize how much time they spent fighting over.....supplements....and realize just how much energy they wasted.

35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

The reps will look back 5-10 years form now and realize how much time they spent fighting over.....supplements....and realize just how much energy they wasted.
    Or perhaps will they be reliving their days of glory when some great battles were they having

36. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Or perhaps will they be reliving their days of glory when some great battles were they having
    No, they won't..especially the ones that get sued for what they post on a forum.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol all the brain power in here makes me realize how little I know haha
    Why not zoidberg?
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

No, they won't..especially the ones that get sued for what they post on a forum.
    my wife is a lawyer so having it up to there with her relating to me the stories on her day I will not want to be hearing more on that one for now I hope.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%

Never mind, it's the same spiel as Bio-gro...active IGF-1 and other growth factors and peptides. But these peptides all get hydrolyzed in the gut and are too large for jejunel transporters, so most of it will be absorbed and broken down into...2.6g of amino acids. The exceptions are neonates, people with Crohn's disease, and marathon runners, all of which have either leaky guts or severe immunological deficits

Could you explain further for people with Crohn's disease please?
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Amen admin. I can tell when you're off cycle because you're logical and loving

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1346
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
  3. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 11:27 PM
  5. protein source