PF3 protein?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I understand the skepticism. The idea of a protein replacement is a mind-blowing possibility. Nobody is a bigger skeptic than me. Your opinions are valid. We chose some fair and honest loggers, so over the next few weeks we'll have some real-world user feedback from people on this forum that people trust, if you don't trust the marketing copy.
    Fair enough lol
    Why not zoidberg?

2. Someone liked the way USPLabs does their write ups.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Someone liked the way USPLabs does their write ups.
    PES?
    BOARD TYRANT

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

PES?
    You rang? Me loves some oxi protein!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

You rang? Me loves some oxi protein!!!
    I get confused myself sometimes.
    BOARD TYRANT

6. Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.
    Always willing to learn :D
  7. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Man, I finally made a thread that attracted some heavy hitters! Either way, I was able to get my hands on bio-gro. I'm highly skeptical, but the price was to low to pass up. If I notice anything worthy of note I'll be sure to fill y'all in. Coop as always makes me feel like a retard for buying something, all in good intentions though lol. Time will tell, I feel like both products will be a flop, although I've heard a lot of good things about bio-gro.
    What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

What most won't admit, is buying something new and trying it out is fun. Its what makes the industry function because overall its quit boring if all you did was hit the gym.
    Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!
    BOARD TYRANT

9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I get confused myself sometimes.
    Oh, no sense of humor sir. I figured you wanted a good shill response to your PES/USP comment.

I may still be confused haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Healthy skepticism is welcomed. There will always be naysayers, but there's something to be said about trying something on the off hand that a company is actually selling something based on research, studies, and testing!

I think Admin hit the nail on the head: this is a fun release, and a fun time to be involved in the supp game as lots of companies are releasing some truly innovative products!

Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

11. I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Administrator

I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.

This has gone on for much of the summer, way before your product.....

13. True. A lot of new product from a lot of companies and they're all just as proud of theirs as we are of ours.

Will try to be a better example from here on out Admin!
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Administrator

Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Never seen many companies dramatically increase in size by trying to tear down others...in fact, it usually bites them in the ass. Its as if 18-30yr males are unable to agree to disagree...I was that way too
    And now look at you, all grown up!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Administrator

I can have a beer now!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    you sayin he's old or something? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Of course it is but I also remember healthy skepticism about some of the most popular staples that sell well today. I'm just getting a little tired of some of the pessimistic and accusatory attitudes lately. Its not one person, and I don't think its intentional, but back when this place started way back when most of you weren't here, we were much more supportive of each other. And this doesn't have to do with any product...I have a tough time following whats new and good these days.

Its just a general feeling. I would hate to see rules implemented that limited what reps could do. That would defeat the purpose of interaction but lately, the negativity is increasing and its getting old.
    Agreed here; Piston and I definitely share the same mentality in the sense that skepticism is welcome, but negativity gets old and flat out kind of bites. Everyone is putting out new and innovative products nowadays, so why not just give it a shot if you're interested, and if you're not interested, just let it go instead of tearing someone down? I'm not acting high and mighty but have never bashed a product on here in my life, since honestly, it doesn't accomplish anything at the end of the day.

I'm open to field questions as best as I can, so long as they are constructive and legitimate about the brand. If I don't know, I won't act like I do know lol. But customer service actually matters to me since I'm not just a forum rep either. So I never mind helping people out where I can. Positive attitude is the name of the game
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

18. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Yeah...I remember AM from a little over a year ago was FAR MORE FRIENDLY and nice :/ now everyone is just doing either:

"I've seen this post before"

"This is the same banned poster!"

"Take this product from a beloved company because simply love it! Take anything else, you don't know supps"

"Oh this poster is back again...great just what we needed! (sarcasm)"

Meh...I love the science going around...but even from me, who was a major idiot some months back, I know the cycle of negativism is still on going and should stop ! Would love the supportive, nice, amiable AM I met when I joined!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Administrator

It happens when you grow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...om-media-4070/

But that doesn't mean I have to let it happen

20. Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......
  21. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......
    No, its not.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Meh...I love the science going around...but even from me, who was a major idiot some months back, I know the cycle of negativism is still on going and should stop ! Would love the supportive, nice, amiable AM I met when I joined!
    lol on I know eveyone love the Celorza, maybe when you join up it has all gone down the hill. Am only joking Celorza I love how you are always speaking from the heart and too also trying to became better all the time.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

23. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    It happens when you grow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...om-media-4070/

But that doesn't mean I have to let it happen
    Stats speak for themselves

24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think there's a lot to be lost for some companies if our protein makes theirs unnecessary. That might explain some of the negativity today. We're proud of our product and will defend it getting run down before a scoop has even hit a consumer's mouth.
    i didn't put in an app to log pf3, but if the logs look good i will buy some....and if they don't i won't.

i am not bill nye the science guy, i need to hear people i trust tell me it works and what it does.......this means more to me than all of the scientific bullsheit.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Funny thing is the negativity is from the same group of individuals and their groupies......
    I know right it's even hard to try a different theme or attitude because people are so fixed on the past, or their posses that they don't like anything that's not posted by the people they already know and accept...heck I remember my very first posts here in AM everyone welcomed me gladly, and true even when I messed up and all I still just wanted (and want to) stick around and keep learning and supporting as much as I can together with people sadly...yeah, I feel the pessimistic attitude @Admin mentions is gonna be hard to deal with...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol on the big time I know eveyone gotta love the Celorza, maybe when you join up it has all gone down the hill. Am only joking Celorza I love how you are always speaking from the heart and also trying to became better all the time.
    Not sure if sarcasm ¬¬' but I AM an emotional child in a 22 y.o. body haha...just trying new things. Life teaches yah hard lessons when it slams you on the ground so you learn to humble up...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i didn't put in an app to log pf3, but if the logs look good i will buy some....and if they don't i won't.

i am not bill nye the science guy, i need to hear people i trust tell me it works and what it does.......this means more to me than all of the scientific bullsheit.
    ehhhhh, mr wizard is better

28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm ¬¬' but I AM an emotional child in a 22 y.o. body haha...just trying new things. Life teaches yah hard lessons when it slams you on the ground so you learn to humble up...
    No not at all sarcasm just some little joking on the friendly way. Am rooting for you Celorza.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ehhhhh, mr wizard is better
    maybe...but doesn't rhyme!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

30. I suppose ill play nicer in the future. Lets not forget though, that some of the post productive discussions have come out of healthy skepticism. This isn't directed towards MAN...I haven't liked the bioactive peptide advertising since Bio Gro several months ago. And that's nothing against Isatori either...it's just tough for me to say nothing when what I learn from bright minds, not in forums but real PhDs, goes against an advertising claim. But I'll be more open minded from now on and let the people decide what works. Anyone can "try" something, but you truly make your vote when you make a repeat purchase. So that is indeed what I'll follow

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1346
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
  3. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 11:27 PM
  5. protein source