PF3 protein?

Touey

Touey

Awards
we need to find out what obama thinks about pf3....whatever he thinks i am going the opposite way!!!!
652.gif
Yes we see you posting about administration, it is now on file.

Touey

Touey

Awards
we need to find out what obama thinks about pf3....whatever he thinks i am going the opposite way!!!!
Obama is trying it out with Biden before going with it [video=youtube;HOGRElcSQy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGRElcSQy0[/video]

Touey

Touey

Awards
Am feeling bad on joking Bo so he is really more favorably here, very much a curious dog [video=youtube;lce5gWKgMXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lce5gWKgMXI[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Obama is trying it out with Biden before going with it [video=youtube;HOGRElcSQy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGRElcSQy0[/video]
funny thing is, that is exactly how obama speaks to the american people....draw your own conclusions!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
funny thing is, that is exactly how obama speaks to the american people....draw your own conclusions!!!
Hi Tom,

Have put thought to what you say, a question says more about most Americans then Obama

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Tom,

Have put thought to what you say, a question says more about most Americans then Obama
Berlusconi the banging he is doing of teenage types of nun dressed up is still not the rank of Obama

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Tom,

indeed...that is exactly the point.

americans don't seem to be good at learning from the past, after going outside the box with obama i would not be surprised to see hilary be next!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
indeed...that is exactly the point.

americans don't seem to be good at learning from the past, after going outside the box with obama i would not be surprised to see hilary be next!!!
lol she is the only woman that is not Aging it seems

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cicciolina to the Berlusconi is the cake taker

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I could see a woman president actually. I don't think it would be hard for her to campaign at all. She would get a lot of support. I'm not sure if she would win though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could see a woman president actually. I don't think it would be hard for her to complain at all. She would get a lot of support. I'm not sure if she would win though.
fixed...

one of my problems with a woman president would be her trying to prove she is as tough as a man would be, and end up being an overbearing bitch!!!

2nd she would feel she had to vote a certain way or else alienate her core base.

the 2nd point is what i feel has gotten obama so deep in the crap!!!!

of course this would apply to all, just seems moreso when you are outside the box, imo.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Speaking relatively to our time living in today given outlook some countries unfriendly to America view toward woman it would be less safe for all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Speaking relatively to our time living in today given outlook some countries unfriendly to America view toward woman it would be less safe for all
lol...making hilary sec of state and negotiating with muslims in the middle east was a real bonehead move, lol....talk about making america look weak, to them it was sending a woman to do a mans job!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol...making hilary sec of state and negotiating with muslims in the middle east was a real bonehead move, lol....talk about making america look weak, to them it was sending a woman to do a mans job!!!
lol deep down though am thinking Bill a little scared of Hilary

Touey

Touey

Awards