need advice

tuck81

Awards
Whats the best fat burner out there to help burn fat n those hard areas 2 lose fat

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like several of the new gen options..
OEP
Redline HC
Dexaprine
TXR

and many many others.
iForce options include the dexaprine I mentioned as well as the non stim powerhouse tt-33

LivingStrongE

Awards
I like several of the new gen options..
OEP
Redline HC
Dexaprine
TXR

and many many others.
iForce options include the dexaprine I mentioned as well as the non stim powerhouse tt-33
Dexaprine XR is my appetite suppressant well for me atleast. Redline HC is actually not bad from what I hear. Diet and training also comes into play when it comes to burning fat. Don't just rely on pills to do the work for you brother.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yohimbine will aid with stubborn fat loss by targetting the alpha 2 adrenoreceptor. Look into PES Alphamine or Alpha-T2

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing so many of these vague repetitive posts from noobs recently, and the new I-Force reps jumping right in...hmm...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Seeing so many of these vague repetitive posts from noobs recently, and the new I-Force reps jumping right in...hmm...
This is like the 3rd or 4th this month about fat burners I think lol. It is a good topic I guess but yikes its been answered a billion times already

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Piston, I think you may be a detective.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Try Dexaprine or Dexaprine-XR with TT-33. Thats an awesome combo and also very affordable!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Really the same thread by the same member.......

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really the same thread by the same member.......
Just a lot of banal, terse posts. One guy last night asked about are there any restaurants that serve protein.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just a lot of banal, terse posts. One guy last night asked about are there any restaurants that serve protein.
Wait, are there? I've been ordering all carbs!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine is a great option. So is caloric reduction or increased caloric expenditure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the best fat burner out there to help burn fat n those hard areas 2 lose fat
Alphamine and the new alpha t2

Synergistic stack.
Along with a calorie deficit and some extra cardio.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It certainly doesn't get much better than alpha-t2 + forskolin-95 for caffeine-free weight loss