Need a good T-booster

xxZer0xx

Awards
hey everyone so im looking into getting a new test booster to run. i've heard some good things about Beast Super Test and was wondering if anyone had some input on what has worked well for them

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Daa and nolvadren-xt would be a good choice. Whats your age?

xxZer0xx

Awards
i'm 20 years old. i should clarify i'm taking it as a workout supplement and not to help get my thing up LOL just putting that out there

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i'm 20 years old. i should clarify i'm taking it as a workout supplement and not to help get my thing up LOL just putting that out there
At 20, IMO you don't really need an AI like Nolvadren-XT, nor do I think you need DAA. While it will still raise testosterone, why do you need a small increment when your natural hormonal levels at that young age are at peak performance? It is not gonna increase strength (by much or if any) and it is not directly related to muscle hypertrophy for you to "make gains". While annecdotal experience is magnificent from younglings (myself included, don't get me wrong haha) it can be more the "self induced placebo motivational effect" making you try harded, believe you have more aggression and more power...alas the best supplement for the effects of natural "test boosting" at that age is Believing in yourself and pushing harder.

Just my .02 :D!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food is the best Anabolic / test booster for you at 20

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You need more TilapiaDrol!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At 20, IMO you don't really need an AI like Nolvadren-XT, nor do I think you need DAA. While it will still raise testosterone, why do you need a small increment when your natural hormonal levels at that young age are at peak performance? It is not gonna increase strength (by much or if any) and it is not directly related to muscle hypertrophy for you to "make gains". While annecdotal experience is magnificent from younglings (myself included, don't get me wrong haha) it can be more the "self induced placebo motivational effect" making you try harded, believe you have more aggression and more power...alas the best supplement for the effects of natural "test boosting" at that age is Believing in yourself and pushing harder.

I agree, however his age wasn't specified which is why I asked.......thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You need more TilapiaDrol!
Nah...he's already 20, he can handle a cycle of Tunavar, Steakadrol and TilapiaDrol all at the same time...perhaps add Methyl-Eggwhite-osol if he's up to it, you know...more anabolism ;)!

I agree, however his age wasn't specified which is why I asked.......thanks
I know bro, was just covering it there just in case you got busy and couldn't come back to the thread :) it is a good product nonetheless but not for his age hehe.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nah...he's already 20, he can handle a cycle of Tunavar, Steakadrol and TilapiaDrol all at the same time...perhaps add Methyl-Eggwhite-osol if he's up to it, you know...more anabolism ;)!

I know bro, was just covering it there just in case you got busy and couldn't come back to the thread :) it is a good product nonetheless but not for his age hehe.
:)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey everyone so im looking into getting a new test booster to run. i've heard some good things about Beast Super Test and was wondering if anyone had some input on what has worked well for them
What are your goals?

Figured we can shift the focus and still help you out even if most won't recommend a T-booster. :)

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Test Freak by Pharmafreak. You will see a lot of mixed reviews on it, because the reps have all gone and rated it a 10/10 so a lot of people think it's BS, but imo it's awesome. I'm running my second month now and I couldn't be happier with the results. No facial acne, just arm and shoulder acne which is a plus, and just great definition, strength gains, and mass gains. I know 2 other guys at my gym that tried it while cutting and they both managed to drop 3% bf in 2 weeks. I've tried APE and Blue Up in the past and I was most impressed by this one. It's not cheap though, that's why I'm only doing 1 8 week cycle and next time probably switching it up. I would recommend doing 2 bottles, because the second month is where you see the biggest changes.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Freak by Pharmafreak. You will see a lot of mixed reviews on it, because the reps have all gone and rated it a 10/10 so a lot of people think it's BS, but imo it's awesome. I'm running my second month now and I couldn't be happier with the results. No facial acne, just arm and shoulder acne which is a plus, and just great definition, strength gains, and mass gains. I know 2 other guys at my gym that tried it while cutting and they both managed to drop 3% bf in 2 weeks. I've tried APE and Blue Up in the past and I was most impressed by this one. It's not cheap though, that's why I'm only doing 1 8 week cycle and next time probably switching it up. I would recommend doing 2 bottles, because the second month is where you see the biggest changes.
Oh dear. You mean overpriced libido booster. Tribulus and all

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear. You mean overpriced libido booster. Tribulus and all
It works! I've taken trib on its own and it doesn't do s***. I've taken ZMA on its own and haven't noticed a thing. Idk if maybe there are unlisted ingrediants, but everyone i that i havent seen in a month doesn't even recognize me cuz i've gotten so big and defined in the past 5 weeks I've gained several pounds of muscle, have gone from 161.5 to 166lbs with no increase in bodyfat.. I also haven't had one workout where I haven't hit PRs since I started it. Call me crazy but 2 of my friends tried it and were amazed by it also. I tried it only because they tried it, not because of the ingrediants or the reviews.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The ZMA in test freak isn't ZMA...the magnesium and B6 are way too low. Tribulus + ZMA didn't give you the same effect because test freak uses a lot of fenugreek

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
It works! I've taken trib on its own and it doesn't do s***. I've taken ZMA on its own and haven't noticed a thing. Idk if maybe there are unlisted ingrediants, but everyone i that i havent seen in a month doesn't even recognize me cuz i've gotten so big and defined in the past 5 weeks I've gained several pounds of muscle, have gone from 161.5 to 166lbs with no increase in bodyfat.. I also haven't had one workout where I haven't hit PRs since I started it. Call me crazy but 2 of my friends tried it and were amazed by it also. I tried it only because they tried it, not because of the ingrediants or the reviews.
I agree some of the ingredients seem to have real potential but that being said I highly doubt you gained approximately 5 lbs in LBM due simply to this product in 6 weeks. It more then likely caused a change in eating habits or some other unaccounted for action on your part.

The ZMA in test freak isn't ZMA...the magnesium and B6 are way too low. Tribulus + ZMA didn't give you the same effect because test freak uses a lot of fenugreek
As Mr. Cooper points out the fenugreek I figured I should post a study I happen to have read the other day.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2978122/

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree some of the ingredients seem to have real potential but that being said I highly doubt you gained approximately 5 lbs in LBM due simply to this product in 6 weeks. It more then likely caused a change in eating habits or some other unaccounted for action on your part.

As Mr. Cooper points out the fenugreek I figured I should post a study I happen to have read the other day.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2978122/
Fenugreek studies are always a little suspect. For instance, look at the data on their diet. Placebo was scarfing down calories, at like 700 cals more than the test group by week 8, and yet no significant difference in diet was noted. Yet a significant difference in bodyfat was noted. Since there is nothing to suggest that testofen is actually lipolytic, it's pretty obvious where the statistical significance came from.

To make matters worse, at baseline, the members of the placebo group were lighter (by about 12 lbs, yet eating more) and had a lower baseline bodyfat % (which makes it easier to gain bodyfat as the study progresses).

Lastly, I find it odd that their 1 RM increases in the fenugreek group, yet working reps and peak power changes were not statistically different between the two groups. What aspect of fenugreek allows one to move more weight on a single repetition, but not with 80% of 1RM? We typically observe this effect with stimulants...not herbs.

Etc...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek studies are always a little suspect. For instance, look at the data on their diet. Placebo was scarfing down calories, at like 700 cals more than the test group by week 8, and yet no significant difference in diet was noted. Yet a significant difference in bodyfat was noted. Since there is nothing to suggest that testofen is actually lipolytic, it's pretty obvious where the statistical significance came from.

To make matters worse, at baseline, the members of the placebo group were lighter (by about 12 lbs, yet eating more) and had a lower baseline bodyfat % (which makes it easier to gain bodyfat as the study progresses).

Lastly, I find it odd that their 1 RM increases in the fenugreek group, yet working reps and peak power changes were not statistically different between the two groups. What aspect of fenugreek allows one to move more weight on a single repetition, but not with 80% of 1RM? We typically observe this effect with stimulants...not herbs.

Etc...

All valid points just a study I happen to be reading recently. I did look into the company who funded the study and have my doubts about their claim of
No competing interests "The authors declare that they have no competing interests."
This study was funded by "Indus Biotech."
who recently posted this press release...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-sports-supplement-company-to-partner-with-indus-biotech-61670592.html
So...long story short the study was interesting to read but might not be worth much else.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Ill post my final review when I finish it. All I know is my diet is the same, but my physique has changed significantly. I know trib and ZMA dont do s***, but there has to be something in it that's causing these results. I can't just suddenly have these huge changes going on in my body just as I begin taking this supp. Its too coincidental.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Kind of awesome how I posted a study and then helped invalidate in the same thread...might be bed time for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
All valid points just a study I happen to be reading recently. I did look into the company who funded the study and have my doubts about their claim of
No competing interests "The authors declare that they have no competing interests."
This study was funded by "Indus Biotech."
who recently posted this press release...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-sports-supplement-company-to-partner-with-indus-biotech-61670592.html
So...long story short the study was interesting to read but might not be worth much else.
Good find, let's add an older one:

If you're wondering why I'm skeptical of Indus Biotech studies, here's a chief example:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21116018

If you delve into the full text, fenugreek increased estrogen over baseline by roughly 25%. This was not statistically significant relative to placebo because the placebo group showed a whopping ~40% increase in estrogen over 8 weeks.

Now let's think about this...one of the study groups is taking a sugar pill and showing a 40% increase in estrogen across the board?

How about T levels? The placebo group showed a 15-20% drop in both T and free T over 8 weeks.

The placebo group also showed a fairly dramatic drop in peak power output over the course of 8 weeks.

What's going on here? Taking a sugar pill is making these guys get a surge of estrogen, a drop in androgens, and a loss of peak strength? Keep in mind this isn't something like a single person's hormone panel which is subject to fluctuation...the sample size is supposed to help eliminate random error. And yet here we are

Hmmmm....

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Etc...
Never thought of that (in regards to 1RM changes). Good catch.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Kind of awesome how I posted a study and then helped invalidate in the same thread...might be bed time for me.
Haha, i do that all the time. It was definitely time for bed for you

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
subscribing for further knowledge

xxZer0xx

Awards

Lmfao

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i do that all the time. It was definitely time for bed for you
HAHA yeah I am ADHD so the more tired I get the more I miss things...its a pain in the ass lately I cant sleep more then 6 hours a night yet I have slept for 8 minimum for the past year.. Well with the exception of insomnia for a few weeks i caused myself...

xxZer0xx

Awards
What are your goals?

Figured we can shift the focus and still help you out even if most won't recommend a T-booster. :)
I'm really trying to lean up, cut this "baby fat" out. I've done HITT but i recently changed gyms so i dont have a track to use, and i can't do a treadmill i feel like a damn hamster. Ive been eating well taking in an avocado every morning, lots of water, fish, chicken, Pro Complex protein, raw veggies and fruit, some brown rice and whole wheat bread. Btw, I'm running OEP as well along with my daily vitamins. I figured a good t booster could assist if i run it with my OEP

trt2012

Awards
Even if it was enough straight testosterone in that "test booster" to elevate your T levels to the very tip top of the the tested ranges (which no "test booster" will be able to do period) you are not going to gain over 1 pound of lean muscle per week.

More than likely this 5.5 pound gain was at best 4 pounds of water and a pound or so of muscle.

Let's be serious here. Is it possible to gain a pound of lean muscle per week over a 5 week span with no fat gain? Even with perfect hormone balance and top 1% test levels and noob gains it isn't realistic. Is it possible to make 5.5 pounds of lean muscle in 5 weeks while gaining 1.5-2 pounds of fat with perfect hormone production and levels? Maybe if you just started lifting I would say.

Personally my opinion is if you have been seriously training for several years and by seriously training I mean your diet is spot on, your training is spot on for what works best for you, you aren't program hopping every five weeks because of some program you read in joe blow's get swole in 21 days book, you are getting enough quality sleep, aren't partying every weekend, and you are listening to your body then putting on 1 pound of true lean muscle per month is a great accomplishment for any natural lifter.

I laugh every time I hear someone say they took xyz test booster and gained 25 pounds of muscle during their 8 week cycle. Good luck gaining 25 lbs of just lean muscle during a 12 week cycle of anabolics. Can you gain 25 pounds of weight in a 12 week cycle of anabolics and not look like you gained a ton of fat? More than likely I would say yes but I think 35-40% of that would be water weight and fat gain.

I know very little about anabolics so I may be off base on that aspect of things. But I do know that when it comes down to it, most people have no idea how much bigger 5 pounds of true lean muscle makes you look and if those people who say they gained 30 pounds of lean muscle in a year had truly accurate measurements and testing done at the beginning and end of the year they would be surprised at how much less lean muscle mass they actually gained over what they think they gained.

I'm not a holier than thou person, just a realistic person. Do I think some of the supplements work? I do think they can give you that last little bit you need but having trouble getting even when you have diet, training, and rest dialed in but none are miracle products and none are going to take you from an average squatter to an elite squatter. Hard work and dedication does that. Going to the gym when you don't feel like it or had a bad day is what makes the difference. Personally if you are under 30 years old the money you would spend on test boosters throughout the year would make more impact on achieving your goals by being spent on foods you would not normally splurge on that change things up enough you can tolerate skipping that pizza and beer we all know we want and sometimes give in to.

tigerbunny

Awards
My favorite test booster is probably TestE, 700mg/week always seems to do me welll.

timvalen

timvalen

Awards

What he said, no doubt...

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What I like to used is Reverstiol V2 and TESTABOLAN V2 from iForce Nutrition.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is good for a boost. Promo is long since over, but the posts keep going on...scroll through and download, you pervs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/231900-5-people-man.html#post4048637
I bet that thread functions as a test booster and I can even post a study to back up that claim...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983238

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2012/08/17/ncbi-rofl-watching-porn-before-working-out-improves-mens-weightlifting-performance/#.UfwGLI2ko7p

:D :biggthumpup:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scientifically validated!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'm 22 and a test booster made a world of difference for me. I never saw a doctor about it but I personally believe I had a low test issue. But just because the guy is young, you can't necessarily say a test booster wouldn't do him some good.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 22 and a test booster made a world of difference for me. I never saw a doctor about it but I personally believe I had a low test issue. But just because the guy is young, you can't necessarily say a test booster wouldn't do him some good.
The OP is definitely not looking for a prescription. He's clearly looking for an over the counter supp; leading me to believe he has no physiological need, but rather a mental one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groceroids...best anabolics in the world if you know how to do a proper cycle. No PCT either.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Would stacking I force testabolan v2 & tropinol xp be overkill?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren ace, skin and test prop at 1000mg should do something.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
I believe it's been reformulated. This issue may have been with users experiencing dry joints and such because of the androsta 3,5. It didn't really allow for flexible dosing, like PES Erase, because of the NMDA and other goodies. I liked the formula overall, though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme