Need test booster or stronger advice.

clint3612

Awards
Went in to the Dr for a common cold and found out I have high high blood pressure. Got blood ran and I found out that I have Low T (no surprise, 300ml or something)) so I immediately started dieting and I dropped, 20 lbs (I weighed 230 @ 5'7") to help my blood pressure. I did it quick and extreme.

So I lost tons of strength. Bench fell of about 40 lbs and deadlift dropped about 60lbs. I'm trying to get me strength back up while being lighter but it's super hard. I really don't want TRT at 42 but is it the only way? Or can some of these high quality test boosters help?

Thanks in advance

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where would you like your levels to be? I can pretty much guarantee no natural anabolic will make your T levels to the point where you're satisfied.

Why are you against TRT?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I don't think any natural product could solve your issue.

clint3612

Awards
Where would you like your levels to be? I can pretty much guarantee no natural anabolic will make your T levels to the point where you're satisfied.

Why are you against TRT?
I'm just afraid of not being able to produce my own test if I had to stop taking it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you need a lifestyle change and be it that you lost that weight in an extreme and unordinary manner, your body will still be whacked out.
Settle into a diet and eating lifestyle that works for your current habits and adjust your workouts accordingly.

Also how do you sleep?

How are your stress levels?

If you want to see a an actual change that's stronger than it needs to be in your own lifestyle first.

After that M-Test has been getting great reviews lately and seems to include quite a few ingredients that may aid you. Best of luck!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you need a lifestyle change and be it that you lost that weight in an extreme and unordinary manner, your body will still be whacked out.
Settle into a diet and eating lifestyle that works for your current habits and adjust your workouts accordingly.

Also how do you sleep?

If you want to see a an actual change that's stronger than it needs to be in your own lifestyle first.

After that M-Test has been getting great reviews lately and seems to include quite a few ingredients that may aid you. Best of luck!
Like this. Stress, poor sleep, poor diet, being overweight are the greatest enemies of test. You'LL be surprised at the effect of poor nights sleep on test levels. Get these under control is x100 times more effective than any supp (and long term even TRT). Supps like ash may help with cortisol but trust me you have to get you routines right first. Get to bed by 9.30 and aim for minimum 7 and a half hours sleep. Save your money if you can, Trust me!

clint3612

Awards
Like this. Stress, poor sleep, poor diet, being overweight are the greatest enemies of test. You'LL be surprised at the effect of poor nights sleep on test levels. Get these under control is x100 times more effective than any supp (and long term even TRT). Supps like ash may help with cortisol but trust me you have to get you routines right first. Get to bed by 9.30 and aim for minimum 7 and a half hours sleep. Save your money if you can, Trust me!
Thanks for that. I have been making my sleep real important. I've also removed 90% of my refined carbs out too.

clint3612

Awards

Also how do you sleep?

Sleep is good but stress is moderately high but I'm working on those exact things you mentioned. Thank you!