Jacked Advanced Formula

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I didn't see any other threads regarding the release of the new jacked. I loved the original but was disappointed with micro. What are your thoughts on the ingredients?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decent. hard to tell since its prop.

nothing against this product because obviously i havent tried it yet, but id rather make my own pre workout.

something that has been working for me is using my own ingredients as well as adding maybe 1/4 scoop of my pre workout of choice. still get a slight stim effect but saves me money. I prefer a stronger stim while doing this protocol because i am only using 1/4 of a scoop or so. something like enhanced or muscle marinade.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
decent. hard to tell since its prop.

nothing against this product because obviously i havent tried it yet, but id rather make my own pre workout.

something that has been working for me is using my own ingredients as well as adding maybe 1/4 scoop of my pre workout of choice. still get a slight stim effect but saves me money. I prefer a stronger stim while doing this protocol because i am only using 1/4 of a scoop or so. something like enhanced or muscle marinade.
Ya I noticed the prop blend. If you don't mind me asking, what ingredients do you use in your own.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
New formula has yohimbe in it... a lot of people get the negative sides from (myself included)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New formula has yohimbe in it... a lot of people get the negative sides from (myself included)
Their extract is not standardized for yohimbine, so you really shouldn't find it as harsh as yohimbine-standardized extracts.

--

Overall, it's a huge improvement over the original jack3d. Arginine Nitrate/Pinus Pinaster is a huge improvement over AAKG, and the new stim blend is pretty effective in a post-DMAA non-eth-spiked world.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Their extract is not standardized for yohimbine, so you really shouldn't find it as harsh as yohimbine-standardized extracts.

--

Overall, it's a huge improvement over the original jack3d. Arginine Nitrate/Pinus Pinaster is a huge improvement over AAKG, and the new stim blend is pretty effective in a post-DMAA non-eth-spiked world.
The last few USPlabs releases, including this, test powder, and the protein, have been exceptional. Hoping the trend continues

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
The last few USPlabs releases, including this, test powder, and the protein, have been exceptional. Hoping the trend continues
I agree.. I thought they were moving in the wrong direction with versa 1 and micro but this looks solid.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree.. I thought they were moving in the wrong direction with versa 1 and micro but this looks solid.
what's wrong with Micro?

If you say it's not DMAA, that doesn't count.

VERSA-1 is my personal favorite...Its a little ahead of its time...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer Micro to the OG version. Micro is for the more educated consumer.

It is still really common for people on UK forums to refer to the OG Jack3d as the king of pre workouts. I would be curious to know how many units it sold. The figure would be astronomical.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer Micro to the OG version. Micro is for the more educated consumer.

It is still really common for people on UK forums to refer to the OG Jack3d as the king of pre workouts. I would be curious to know how many units it sold. The figure would be astronomical.

i hated OG jack3d

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still buy some if I could.

I could get the ingredients in bulk but I am nostalgic about the product lol.

Also, USP Labs always have incredible flavouring from the few products I have tried.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The FDA strong-armed them into 'voluntarily' destroyed $8 MILLION dollars worth of original formula Jack3d and OEP.

That's just how much USPLabs had in storage at one time at their warehouse. Now imagine how much is out there in supply chain, and you start to see a picture of just how much volume it was/is moving.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The FDA strong-armed them into 'voluntarily' destroyed $8 MILLION dollars worth of original formula Jack3d and OEP.

That's just how much USPLabs had in storage at one time at their warehouse. Now imagine how much is out there in supply chain, and you start to see a picture of just how much volume it was/is moving.
That puts regular supplement sales into an emasculated perspective lol.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

probably not much more...people are buying it up

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I think micro is a great pwo in my opinion and I loved the OG jack3d! Versa-1 stavked with it gave me tremendous gains in size and strength as well. I'm extremely happy with the direction USPLABS is taking in the supplement world. Keep up the great work!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what was it you disliked about versa and micro?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Micro formula is actually very well put together. Energy is there and pumps are excellent.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I tried versa three times. Came to the conclusion the first time was placebo. Many others love versa, just not for me.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
That's just my opinion though I didn't mean to piss anyone off. Everyone reacts differently to products

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
i hated OG jack3d
So did I. It just didn't do much for me but I never could say that because people would go off on me. Tried 3 containers of it with breaks, different dosages, everything. They just didn't do much for me. But I like their other products.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That's true man well put!
strange i loved jack3d micro even before i read all the reviews of it, i dont know why i must respond so well to it for some reason but i have had some of the best workouts ever with it, and this is with the day 1 batch of the stuff so im not sure if USP labs have changed the formula or anything but i loved it from what i tried

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I started the new jack3d earlier this week. One scoop is enough for me and I got some sick pumps. No noticeable sides for me. But every individual responds different

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Personally love micro. Side note that I have been wondering... What is the approximate net worth of some of these companies? From like usplabs to controlled labs and pes. Just curious. (And no I do not have the time/scientific knowledge of no hype and coop/ or drive to start my own company. )

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally love micro. Side note that I have been wondering... What is the approximate net worth of some of these companies? From like usplabs to controlled labs and pes. Just curious. (And no I do not have the time/scientific knowledge of no hype and coop/ or drive to start my own company. )
-If you think you need scientific knowledge to start a supplement company, you're wrong.
-Most companies are not publicly traded so have no public release of financials.

BSN Sold to Glanbia in 2011 for $144m.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
-If you think you need scientific knowledge to start a supplement company, you're wrong.
-Most companies are not publicly traded so have no public release of financials.

BSN Sold to Glanbia in 2011 for $144m.
Lol. I know. I watched Cahill's deposition. I could hire and endocrinologist to look at a label :) .. I personally would have to know much more and frankly have no desire. I know most companies are started by enthusiasts. Thanks for the info deeb!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to start my own company, just dont have the funds nor connections lol.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d Micro is a Pump and Performance beast...

Its ironic, DMAA jack3d was just "stims" in a bottle and Micro is not "stimmy" enough...People seemto over look the Nitrate, Agmatine, Citrulline combo (some will say the non stim holy grail for pump and performance)...You know the same combo praised in another Pre workout on this board....

Fact of the matter, it doesn't matter...Hate just too hate is the norm now...

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

Its ironic, DMAA jack3d was just "stims" in a bottle and Micro is not "stimmy" enough...People seemto over look the Nitrate, Agmatine, Citrulline combo (some will say the non stim holy grail for pump and performance)...You know the same combo praised in another Pre workout on this board....

I had a few sample packs of jack3d micro and loved it. My only complaint was i got the cherry flavor and I'm not a big fan of cherries lol.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pumps were alright with micro but let's face it, for the majority of people, taking a stimmed preworkout, we are paying for and expecting the kick from the stims. If not a kick in the energy department then at least a kick in the focus/concentration department. Personally, I just was not a fan of the micro, wasn't what I wanted from a preworkout but it tasted delicious and I'm glad that the product has found plenty of love from those whom swear by it.

Pump was not bad with micro but calling it a performance beast? Performance is subjective as different people have different views on what performance should be for them.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumps were alright with micro but let's face it, for the majority of people, taking a stimmed preworkout, we are paying for and expecting the kick from the stims. If not a kick in the energy department then at least a kick in the focus/concentration department. Personally, I just was not a fan of the micro, wasn't what I wanted from a preworkout but it tasted delicious and I'm glad that the product has found plenty of love from those whom swear by it.

Pump was not bad with micro but calling it a performance beast? Performance is subjective as different people have different views on what performance should be for them.
It can be objectively stated that the combination of performance-targeting ingredients in J3D Micro will improve performance via such ubiquitous metrics as power output, time to failure, repetitions, and energy efficiency. This can be stated because of studies demonstrating this to be true of these ingredients.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to see you here after the banhammer hit you elsewhere

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Someone that directly references ad copy in another thread should read the copy. We didn't promise the user crazy energy.

Ingredients that have a direct effect on performance is not subjective.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be objectively stated that the combination of performance-targeting ingredients in J3D Micro will improve performance via such ubiquitous metrics as power output, time to failure, repetitions, and energy efficiency. This can be stated because of studies demonstrating this to be true of these ingredients.
So much science talk, but if you put it that way, ok, I would have to agree with that.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
said Eloquently..

but his response goes back to "Hate just to hate mentality."

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
said Eloquently..

but his response goes back to "Hate just to hate mentality."
How so? I stated clearly that it wasn't my cup of tea and also stated clearly that many others swear by it. In no way am I hating on it just to hate on it. Just didn't work for me. I bought a tub and the thing lasted me roughly 5 months or so, why? Because I didn't really like using it that much. Not upset by it, I still consider Super Cissus a quality product.

Now, if you wanted it to be a hate just to hate on it mentality-type post, I would have just called it the worst preworkout ever put out ;)

Not saying that though, ha ha. Definitely not saying that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.

I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a few sample packs of jack3d micro and loved it. My only complaint was i got the cherry flavor and I'm not a big fan of cherries lol.
There is a cherry flavour? When I tried it there were only two flavours.

I might have to try this. I liked Micro, the fruit punch I tried was very tasty as well so tempted to give the cherry a go.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
There is a cherry flavour? When I tried it there were only two flavours.

I might have to try this. I liked Micro, the fruit punch I tried was very tasty as well so tempted to give the cherry a go.
I got them with an order from bb.com, apparently NP doesn't carry that flavor. Lol I'm sure it was good for cherry but just not for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.

I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.
Lol. I know. We could just say "for now" since you guys are moving up in the world! I would like to see the range from companies like you guys. Ds. Controlled labs. Guess ill never know! Haha. Oh well! I really only care about quality and results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I know. We could just say "for now" since you guys are moving up in the world! I would like to see the range from companies like you guys. Ds. Controlled labs. Guess ill never know! Haha. Oh well! I really only care about quality and results!
Thank you. Fingers crossed. :)

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I saw some dude post in a past forum that he took 5 scoops of og jack3d then sipped on a scoop of micro during his workout haha people's these days

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.
Not sure how long PES has been in business but if someone compared the launches of both companies for a three year period...it would be an interesting comparison.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone that directly references ad copy in another thread should read the copy. We didn't promise the user crazy energy.

Ingredients that have a direct effect on performance is not subjective.
1.5-2 scoops j3d micro + 25mg eph is perfect for me...og was only meh and unfortunately can't tolerate any yohim preWO, so j3d adv, enhanced and quite a few others that are now incorporating yohimbine in their formulas are out for me...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5-2 scoops j3d micro + 25mg eph is perfect for me...og was only meh and unfortunately can't tolerate any yohim preWO, so j3d adv, enhanced and quite a few others that are now incorporating yohimbine in their formulas are out for me...
I can't tolerate pure YHCL but this extract process just melts the fat right off me...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your intolerance issue with yohimbine and which products have you tried? I generally don't respond well to yohimbine either, a couple of caps of straight yohombine on an empty stomach gives me pounding palpitations usually.

Starting off with one scoop and then two of Jack3D AF I had no such issues.

The only annoyance to me, and this is kind of silly, is that the sweating from yohimbe & higenamine lasted *too long*. I'd gym up, hit the shower, and a couple hours later be completely sweaty again just sitting around.