Jacked Advanced Formula

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Any amt of any form jacks with my BP and HR, esp if I use anywhere near a workout...I've experimented with various forms of y since '96, bc I love the theory of it targeting love handles, lower back and hips which is where I carry most of my fat, and they will make my lower body sweat every time...more recent products I've tried have been enhanced, oep (og), AT2, powdered Oep and a variety of samples of various supps with y in them...I will generally use them at one dose/day in the early afternoon...
    you should begin with a half scoop and work your way up and don't look at is as your pre workout but as a fat loss strategy.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Steve isn't man enough for targeted fat burning.

You have to be ready.
    I am, just my heart isn't...stoopid blood pumping organ
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

you should begin with a half scoop and work your way up and don't look at is as your pre workout but as a fat loss strategy.
    Hmm, perhaps I should look at it that way, but guess I'd rather have an intense weight training session with a stimmed pre over a mediocre, wanting to vomit and having to constantly rest to avoid my heart from jumping out of chest workout just to burn a little fat...I had finally managed to get up to a full scoop of oep powder recently in the afternoon but still if I move around too much or go up/down stairs my HR is thumping hard...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Hmm, perhaps I should look at it that way, but guess I'd rather have an intense weight training session with a stimmed pre over a mediocre, wanting to vomit and having to constantly rest to avoid my heart from jumping out of chest workout just to burn a little fat...I had finally managed to get up to a full scoop of oep powder recently in the afternoon but still if I move around too much or go up/down stairs my HR is thumping hard...
    That's odd, and you only get it with yohimbine?

Out of curiosity, do you get the same effect from yohimbine unfasted?
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

That's odd, and you only get it with yohimbine?

Out of curiosity, do you get the same effect from yohimbine unfasted?
    I pretty much only ever take yohimbine fasted to get the best effect from the y...but, yes, I'm pretty stim tolerant otherwise...60mg 1,3 + caff and I'm good to go...several mg's of any form of y + exercise and my heart is pounding...
  6. Registered User

I pretty much only ever take yohimbine fasted to get the best effect from the y...but, yes, I'm pretty stim tolerant otherwise...60mg 1,3 + caff and I'm good to go...several mg's of any form of y + exercise and my heart is pounding...
    yohimbine and the different variants make me feel like crap. Enhanced was just too much for me. Haven't tried the new jacked though. Maybe it will be different... Not getting my hopes up though
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Well i was really impressed by jack3d the original, but very disapointed by micro... mirco was nothing near a good pre-wo product for me.

but i am looking forward to trying jack3d advanced! is it possible to buy it here some were in europe? uk? scandanavia? im all hyped now, was a big supporter of usp back in the days
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

yohimbine and the different variants make me feel like crap. Enhanced was just too much for me. Haven't tried the new jacked though. Maybe it will be different... Not getting my hopes up though
    My body doesn't respond well to yohimbine either. But I've been taking the new jack3d and I haven't had any noticeable side effects. But then again that's just me. Maybe start with a half scoop and build some tolerance
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

do we have an southern hemisphere formula in the public domain yet?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Well i was really impressed by jack3d the original, but very disapointed by micro... mirco was nothing near a good pre-wo product for me.

but i am looking forward to trying jack3d advanced! is it possible to buy it here some were in europe? uk? scandanavia? im all hyped now, was a big supporter of usp back in the days
    Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    do we have an southern hemisphere formula in the public domain yet?
    Thanks for your interest in Jack3d Advanced. I'm not sure about its current availabilty outside of the US, but will look into it for you guys.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack3d Advanced Formula
    By gmanall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:02 PM
  2. Gamma-O Advanced Pro Formula (120 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Dez's Advanced Warfare Thread
    By dez/null in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 11:52 AM
  4. Custom ph Formula
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:05 PM
  5. Idea for custom formula