Jacked Advanced Formula

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Personally love micro. Side note that I have been wondering... What is the approximate net worth of some of these companies? From like usplabs to controlled labs and pes. Just curious. (And no I do not have the time/scientific knowledge of no hype and coop/ or drive to start my own company. )
    There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.

I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I had a few sample packs of jack3d micro and loved it. My only complaint was i got the cherry flavor and I'm not a big fan of cherries lol.
    There is a cherry flavour? When I tried it there were only two flavours.

I might have to try this. I liked Micro, the fruit punch I tried was very tasty as well so tempted to give the cherry a go.
    PES Representative
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I might have to try this. I liked Micro, the fruit punch I tried was very tasty as well so tempted to give the cherry a go.
    I got them with an order from bb.com, apparently NP doesn't carry that flavor. Lol I'm sure it was good for cherry but just not for me.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.

I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.
    Lol. I know. We could just say "for now" since you guys are moving up in the world! I would like to see the range from companies like you guys. Ds. Controlled labs. Guess ill never know! Haha. Oh well! I really only care about quality and results!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Lol. I know. We could just say "for now" since you guys are moving up in the world! I would like to see the range from companies like you guys. Ds. Controlled labs. Guess ill never know! Haha. Oh well! I really only care about quality and results!
    Thank you. Fingers crossed.
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

I saw some dude post in a past forum that he took 5 scoops of og jack3d then sipped on a scoop of micro during his workout haha people's these days
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%

There will be a huge difference in net worth between USP Labs and PES, unfortunately lol.I always wondered if USP Labs would be insulted when people insinuated that we were the same company. They are many, many times bigger than us lol.
    Not sure how long PES has been in business but if someone compared the launches of both companies for a three year period...it would be an interesting comparison.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Someone that directly references ad copy in another thread should read the copy. We didn't promise the user crazy energy.

Ingredients that have a direct effect on performance is not subjective.
    1.5-2 scoops j3d micro + 25mg eph is perfect for me...og was only meh and unfortunately can't tolerate any yohim preWO, so j3d adv, enhanced and quite a few others that are now incorporating yohimbine in their formulas are out for me...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    1.5-2 scoops j3d micro + 25mg eph is perfect for me...og was only meh and unfortunately can't tolerate any yohim preWO, so j3d adv, enhanced and quite a few others that are now incorporating yohimbine in their formulas are out for me...
    I can't tolerate pure YHCL but this extract process just melts the fat right off me...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

What's your intolerance issue with yohimbine and which products have you tried? I generally don't respond well to yohimbine either, a couple of caps of straight yohombine on an empty stomach gives me pounding palpitations usually.

Starting off with one scoop and then two of Jack3D AF I had no such issues.

The only annoyance to me, and this is kind of silly, is that the sweating from yohimbe & higenamine lasted *too long*. I'd gym up, hit the shower, and a couple hours later be completely sweaty again just sitting around.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

De_eb, have you had enhanced? If not, email address to coop@pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    The only annoyance to me, and this is kind of silly, is that the sweating from yohimbe & higenamine lasted *too long*. I'd gym up, hit the shower, and a couple hours later be completely sweaty again just sitting around.
    I hear you on this. I finish my workout, have a shower and when I am with my next client I still feel myself sweating profusely lol.
    PES Representative
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I've had FP, Lemon Lime, and Blue Raspberry. But I've never seen a cherry flavor...

Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've had FP, Lemon Lime, and Blue Raspberry. But I've never seen a cherry flavor...

The Sour Cherry flavor is exclusive to a certain site. I haven't tried it though.
    PES Representative
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%

What's your intolerance issue with yohimbine and which products have you tried? I generally don't respond well to yohimbine either, a couple of caps of straight yohombine on an empty stomach gives me pounding palpitations usually.

Hitting alpha and beta! Oxyelite pro purple top does so swell. I like to say the fat floods the blood to be used for exercise fuel...we all know that fat is a great energy producer if used properly...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

The Sour Cherry flavor is exclusive to a certain site.
    Gay
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Unsubbed.

I will resubscribe when sour cherry appears.
    PES Representative
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Jack3d Micro is a Pump and Performance beast...

Its ironic, DMAA jack3d was just "stims" in a bottle and Micro is not "stimmy" enough...People seemto over look the Nitrate, Agmatine, Citrulline combo (some will say the non stim holy grail for pump and performance)...You know the same combo praised in another Pre workout on this board....

Fact of the matter, it doesn't matter...Hate just too hate is the norm now...
    Jack3d Micro is my fav pre workout of all time. srs never failed me always feel happy on it cant get enough of those pumps, nice clean controlled energy. i dont care what people say about it, for me personally it just what im loooking for in a pre workout. accept for leg day, i use craze since thats more endurance and im not going for pumps as much and need more stims

edit: oh yeah and i forgot to say i love the flavors so much omg, fruit punch is amazing, and lemon lime is really good. but if you would be so kind PLEASE MAKE A GRAPE FLAVOUR ) that would be epic i loved grape bubble gum bcca's you gotta make a grape bubble gum jacked micro
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Any amt of any form jacks with my BP and HR, esp if I use anywhere near a workout...I've experimented with various forms of y since '96, bc I love the theory of it targeting love handles, lower back and hips which is where I carry most of my fat, and they will make my lower body sweat every time...more recent products I've tried have been enhanced, oep (og), AT2, powdered Oep and a variety of samples of various supps with y in them...I will generally use them at one dose/day in the early afternoon...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Steve isn't man enough for targeted fat burning.

You have to be ready.
    PES Representative
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%

Any amt of any form jacks with my BP and HR, esp if I use anywhere near a workout...I've experimented with various forms of y since '96, bc I love the theory of it targeting love handles, lower back and hips which is where I carry most of my fat, and they will make my lower body sweat every time...more recent products I've tried have been enhanced, oep (og), AT2, powdered Oep and a variety of samples of various supps with y in them...I will generally use them at one dose/day in the early afternoon...
    you should begin with a half scoop and work your way up and don't look at is as your pre workout but as a fat loss strategy.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Steve isn't man enough for targeted fat burning.

You have to be ready.
    I am, just my heart isn't...stoopid blood pumping organ
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

you should begin with a half scoop and work your way up and don't look at is as your pre workout but as a fat loss strategy.
    Hmm, perhaps I should look at it that way, but guess I'd rather have an intense weight training session with a stimmed pre over a mediocre, wanting to vomit and having to constantly rest to avoid my heart from jumping out of chest workout just to burn a little fat...I had finally managed to get up to a full scoop of oep powder recently in the afternoon but still if I move around too much or go up/down stairs my HR is thumping hard...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

Hmm, perhaps I should look at it that way, but guess I'd rather have an intense weight training session with a stimmed pre over a mediocre, wanting to vomit and having to constantly rest to avoid my heart from jumping out of chest workout just to burn a little fat...I had finally managed to get up to a full scoop of oep powder recently in the afternoon but still if I move around too much or go up/down stairs my HR is thumping hard...
    That's odd, and you only get it with yohimbine?

Out of curiosity, do you get the same effect from yohimbine unfasted?
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

That's odd, and you only get it with yohimbine?

Out of curiosity, do you get the same effect from yohimbine unfasted?
    I pretty much only ever take yohimbine fasted to get the best effect from the y...but, yes, I'm pretty stim tolerant otherwise...60mg 1,3 + caff and I'm good to go...several mg's of any form of y + exercise and my heart is pounding...
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

I pretty much only ever take yohimbine fasted to get the best effect from the y...but, yes, I'm pretty stim tolerant otherwise...60mg 1,3 + caff and I'm good to go...several mg's of any form of y + exercise and my heart is pounding...
    yohimbine and the different variants make me feel like crap. Enhanced was just too much for me. Haven't tried the new jacked though. Maybe it will be different... Not getting my hopes up though
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.1%

Well i was really impressed by jack3d the original, but very disapointed by micro... mirco was nothing near a good pre-wo product for me.

but i am looking forward to trying jack3d advanced! is it possible to buy it here some were in europe? uk? scandanavia? im all hyped now, was a big supporter of usp back in the days
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

yohimbine and the different variants make me feel like crap. Enhanced was just too much for me. Haven't tried the new jacked though. Maybe it will be different... Not getting my hopes up though
    My body doesn't respond well to yohimbine either. But I've been taking the new jack3d and I haven't had any noticeable side effects. But then again that's just me. Maybe start with a half scoop and build some tolerance
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%

do we have an southern hemisphere formula in the public domain yet?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Well i was really impressed by jack3d the original, but very disapointed by micro... mirco was nothing near a good pre-wo product for me.

but i am looking forward to trying jack3d advanced! is it possible to buy it here some were in europe? uk? scandanavia? im all hyped now, was a big supporter of usp back in the days
    Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    do we have an southern hemisphere formula in the public domain yet?
    Thanks for your interest in Jack3d Advanced. I'm not sure about its current availabilty outside of the US, but will look into it for you guys.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack3d Advanced Formula
    By gmanall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. Gamma-O Advanced Pro Formula (120 capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 09:28 PM
  3. Dez's Advanced Warfare Thread
    By dez/null in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:52 PM
  4. Custom ph Formula
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 07:05 PM
  5. Idea for custom formula