What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Lol, that's my exact pre-workout right there. I'll give High Volume a try on my next NP order; definitely be a great addition to an X-Gels run.

    One thing, High Volume doesn't return any results when you search for it on NP. Can be tricky to find.

    Thanks for he heads up! Titanium isn't popping up either, odd.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Thanks for he heads up! Titanium isn't popping up either, odd.
    I realized this too.....i even had trouble searching "athletix"
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Acute FX shows up no prob.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. RITUAL (but only 1 scoop) + Hemavol ....

    At 2 scoops the pumps is just too much!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    I realized this too.....i even had trouble searching "athletix"
    Crazy cause my log is the MAN's Athletix's stack baby!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Crazy cause my log is the MAN's Athletix's stack baby!
    On nutras site....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. No on AM
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    What i have used:

    Core Fury + Hemavol
    C4 + Hemavol
    Enhanced + Hemavol

    Those 3 were ludicrous. i dont use Pre's often because i cycle them a lot, but just something i have been through recently
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What i have used:

    Core Fury + Hemavol
    C4 + Hemavol
    Enhanced + Hemavol

    Those 3 were ludicrous. i dont use Pre's often because i cycle them a lot, but just something i have been through recently
    Enhanced + hemavol is a great combo. Hell..hemavol and any Pre is great.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

    Enhanced + hemavol is a great combo. Hell..hemavol and any Pre is great.
    Or high Volume + any pre
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Or high Volume + any pre
    Or Body Octane + any pre
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Or Body Octane + any pre
    Or any pre + any pre
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Or high Volume + any pre
    High volume looks amazing. The price and the ingredients are superb. I might have to try it next

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

    High volume looks amazing. The price and the ingredients are superb. I might have to try it next
    Its profile speaks for itself. I love the flavor and prefer 2 scoops. Most will be just fine with 1.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    High volume looks amazing. The price and the ingredients are superb. I might have to try it next

    This sale price is limited time only, jump on it before it's gone
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Or any pre + any pre
    I love it already!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    I love it already!
    High Volume + Cocaine
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    High Volume + Cocaine
    Yes!!! Now that's a stack
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    High Volume + Cocaine
    The Acute FX dosage you use is equivalent to a bump of cocaine anyways you animal! But yes High Volume + anything works .
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post

    The Acute FX dosage you use is equivalent to a bump of cocaine anyways you animal! But yes High Volume + anything works .
    Acute FX is an amazing pre w/o. Definitely one of the top 3 in my book!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  21. Beta-Alanine - 1 gram
    Agmatine - 1 gram
    Citrulline Malate - 3 grams

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    OG White flood was awesome; haven't tried reborn yet.
    The Reborn is sweet, still has the same punch as the original

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    What is your current favorite Pre-Workout stack?

    I'm interested in knowing what types of combos you all use, do you switch it up every workout or do you stick to the same pre-workout stack. I myself switch it all the time.

    Here is a list of my current favs,

    Combo #1
    Acute FX/ High Volume

    Combo #2
    Enhanced/High Volume

    Combo #3
    Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine+Citrulline (Will prob just switch it in for the new High Volume now)
    Agmatine and citrulline
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    High Volume + Cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    The Acute FX dosage you use is equivalent to a bump of cocaine anyways you animal! But yes High Volume + anything works .
    DJ is the Charlie Sheen of pre-workouts, I heard he once did a 7g rock of Acute FX before training :O
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Enhanced and Cordygen

    Looking forward to stim break with:

    High Volume and Caffeine Free Focus XT (or alpha gpc and LCLT)

  26. I wish more people would start leaving out artificial colorings and sweetners out of products. That's why I prefer bulk powders. End picky rant.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wish more people would start leaving out artificial colorings and sweetners out of products. That's why I prefer bulk powders. End picky rant.
    Don't forget "propriety matrixes"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

    The Reborn is sweet, still has the same punch as the original
    I bet; it doesnt get enough love on these boards but the OG was in my top 3. I've heard good things about reborn so i'll give that a try soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  29. Gamma-O and G-Fuel

  30. Man still need to try reborn and high volume. Maybe combine them
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite pre workout?
    By gibbons2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. whats your pre-workout stack?
    By shakindrake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 11:08 AM
  3. What Is Your Favorite Intra-workout Supplement Drink?
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. What are YOUR two favorite PRE-workout supps?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
  5. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in