Jacked3d Advanced Released today!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey did any of you get the email from Usp Labs?. The new Jack3d Advanced is out today. It's $19.99 with free shipping!. I would order a bottle to try but I just moved and barely have enough money to live on for the next week or two. I will have to wait for another sale, but if you guys have the money you should try a bottle. It looks pretty good and Usp Labs never disappoints. Excellent write up on this stuff too!. Very clear and good information on creatine!.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Recycling a post:

Hm...on a positive light: Way superior to its predecessor which was something I did not enjoy after the 2 tub hehe. I think I could give this one a chance...not a fan of creatine pre-workout but it is DEFINITELY a big improvement from the past version. Micro is still better imho.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I like the creatine anhydrous very much. Great deal too!

gmanall

Awards
I think ill stick with micro. Not a huge fan of yohimbe pre workout plus they got rid of agmatine sulfate.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the mg content.
I want to try it still, but I'd rather not spend $20 on it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say that I was overly impressed with this one. I prefer the micro formula, although I will probably try it eventually.

Looks like a 2-2+ scoop product just based on the prop blend.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost pulled the trigger but I have way too many pwo's laying around right now collecting dust.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowing usp labs, I would think they would have a giveaway so people could try it. Or maybe just some sample packs. I don't doubt the generosity of them judging by their past. To be honest, I have not seen any other company as generous as they have been on the forums.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda sucks having to pay an excise tax and re-register your vehicle yearly...It should be every two years or something...Yep I'm a complainer!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a roof on my head, clothes on my back and food in the fridge. So life is good anyway and I just complain too much about nothing.

skat37

Awards
Usp labs has always been a good product. I still have 4 tubs of the original and my local gnc has 6 left and won't be getting anymore. Thanks FDA. But this stuff looks like their starting to slow down a bit on quality. Under dosing and riding the coat tails of jack3d and test powder along with the others that made them who they are. I hope this isn't going to be a trend. But some ore workouts work for some and not others. Jekyll and Hyde is way too strong for me but pump had is too weak. Just gotta find the right medium and switch up brands and cycle off. Also don't be dependent on a pwo.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Jacob is sending Tbone free product for all the love lol.
I can haz?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Jacob is sending Tbone free product for all the love lol.
I can haz?
I'm just fishing for opinions on the new product. Haven't heard much talk about it at all. It looks pretty basic, but I like basic stuff. I'm your basic average ordinary guy. Well, maybe with a little bit of crazy mixed in...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By basic I mean a pre-workout without a ton of different ingredients. Proven ingredients and no new age creatine crap, I like that. A couple ingredients I don't recognize,

Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract - that came up from google, so it looks like something interesting, promising....

Can't find much useful information on Swertia Chirayita....I did find a study saying it can lower blood sugar, but you need to pay to read or download the whole thing.

So maybe some of the nerds on here can help find some stuff on these two ingredients. I just searched google for a few minutes.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not at all interested due to the yohimbe. I don't care if its a specialized extract or not.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has the same type of yohimbe as enhanced and oep powder. That version doesn't bother me. The version in alphamine freaks me out though.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
alphamines one is soild loved it, i felt enhanced was the dirty jittery kind. i still need to see how 1 scoop of enhanced goes though. only tried 1.5 and 2.5 lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost pulled the trigger but I have way too many pwo's laying around right now collecting dust.
I almost pulled trigger as well then thought of the piles of PWO's around my house. I better use some before buying more. USP Labs is a good company wouldn't surprise me to be a hit.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the-sweet-pickles-bus-831405-albums-do-not-want-pic61294-do-not-want-dog.jpg

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with piles of pres! Haven't tried enhanced yet but I ordered it for the same price and I'm not sure it can compare

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ill stick with micro. Not a huge fan of yohimbe pre workout plus they got rid of agmatine sulfate.
Jack3d Advanced Formula gives you another solid pre-workout option in addition to Jack3d micro. Agmatine wasn't removed, as Jack3d AF is a new product with its own profile. We also have Agmatine 500, which could be used with Jack3d AF. I believe the pumps will be great either way.

I'll hook you up with a few scoops when my order arrives. :)

Still $19.99 plus free shipping is a hell of a deal...I had/have other expenses though.
Awesome deal. Fast shipping too...mine arrives tomorrow (TX to MA).

I personally can't wait to give Jack3d Advanced a go. A lot of research went into developing a formula worthy of the Jack3d name. This high energy stim complex, complete with precision extracts, should have you fired up and ready to dominate the gym. I'm expecting ridiculous energy mixed with solid pumps and performance. :cool:

chris the man

Awards
to be very honest, while i am a BIG fan of USP.

we carry the new jack3d at the store. i love the beta tingle. but its just not at all the same as DMAA jack3d.

solid pump for about 30min, then fades.

if anyone else has this problem, i added a mild karbo and waxy powder to it, and the energy is solid!

taste is good to!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d Advanced Formula gives you another solid pre-workout option in addition to Jack3d micro. Agmatine wasn't removed, as Jack3d AF is a new product with its own profile. We also have Agmatine 500, which could be used with Jack3d AF. I believe the pumps will be great either way.

I'll hook you up with a few scoops when my order arrives. :)

Awesome deal. Fast shipping too...mine arrives tomorrow (TX to MA).

I personally can't wait to give Jack3d Advanced a go. A lot of research went into developing a formula worthy of the Jack3d name. This high energy stim complex, complete with precision extracts, should have you fired up and ready to dominate the gym. I'm expecting ridiculous energy mixed with solid pumps and performance. :cool:
I will be watching to see how you like it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the mg content.
I want to try it still, but I'd rather not spend $20 on it.
I would be interested in your thought process behind "looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the MG content."

thank you

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in your thought process behind "looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the MG content."

thank you
No disrespect intended.
The first ingredient is creatine.
If the entire 3580mg/serving was creatine, it is still short of 5g.
But since it is the first ingredient it should be the heaviest part of the blend.
Even if it were 1500mg, and the nitrates dosed at 750mg, that doesn't leave a lot of room for suitable doses of everything else.
The inner circle email still has my attention but I'd like to see how much of everything there is per serving first before I bite.
Also to get somewhere around a more suitable dose of everything the tub would then only last 22 workouts.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has the same type of yohimbe as enhanced and oep powder. That version doesn't bother me. The version in alphamine freaks me out though.
Both of them weren't great for me. Not as bad as regular yohimbe but still gave me bad anxiety and made me feel like I was having a heart attack when I took any reasonable dose

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No disrespect intended.
The first ingredient is creatine.
If the entire 3580mg/serving was creatine, it is still short of 5g.
But since it is the first ingredient it should be the heaviest part of the blend.
Even if it were 1500mg, and the nitrates dosed at 750mg, that doesn't leave a lot of room for suitable doses of everything else.
The inner circle email still has my attention but I'd like to see how much of everything there is per serving first before I bite.
Also to get somewhere around a more suitable dose of everything the tub would then only last 22 workouts.
You don't need 5 grams of creatine per day. Is this 1995?

Per ISSN

.03 grams of creatine x (Your Body Weight in Pounds * .453)

As an example, a 180lb male would need ~2.44 grams per day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need 5 grams of creatine per day. Is this 1995?

Per ISSN

.03 grams of creatine x (Your Body Weight in Pounds * .453)

As an example, a 180lb male would need ~2.44 grams per day.
At 225 I would need 3g according to that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still interested in it. When I have the money for it, I will be trying it out.
Link me to your review when you get to try it out please.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
courtesy Bump for tbone . . . he seems to be off his game and not bumping the thread every 2-3 minutes

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Lot's of

3ri7g1.jpg

going on in here.