Jacked3d Advanced Released today!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
You don't need 5 grams of creatine per day. Is this 1995?

Per ISSN

.03 grams of creatine x (Your Body Weight in Pounds * .453)

As an example, a 180lb male would need ~2.44 grams per day.
I've never heard that before but that's very helpful. I am always scared I'm shorting myself on creatine

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for FREE Jacked AF for everyone in this thread

except Tbone

tigerbunny

Awards
Any reps want to explain what swertia is actually supposed to do at the receptor level?

LMR01

Awards
I would be interested in your thought process behind "looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the MG content."

thank you
What will the yohimbe be replaced with for us in the southern hemisphere (aus/nz)?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
What will the yohimbe be replaced with for us in the southern hemisphere (aus/nz)?

usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

Evodiamine
(Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

Methlysynephrine
Enzogenol (pine bark)
Higenamine HCI and also
L-Tyrosine + Taurine
L-Norvaline

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

Evodiamine
(Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

Methlysynephrine
Enzogenol (pine bark)
Higenamine HCI and also
L-Tyrosine + Taurine

I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it. :)
i used enhanced 1 scoop today, i had a much better sesh with it energy was much more clean this time and focus was very good. i think il keep it here haha

and yes i hope they do, wouldnt mind if we had an enhanced v2 ;) throw some betaine anhydrous and some of the ingredients i like haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label. :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label. :D

lol lucky i got some tubs on betanine already haha now for some dendrobium

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm drinking 3 scoops OEP powder pre-cardio today. Sipping on it now!. Good stuff for a pre workout!. Don't know about it being a fat burner though, to me its more of a pre-workout. Forgot I drank 1 serving of enhanced also. Ooops.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link me to your review when you get to try it out please.
Might throw a couple scoops down today. Curious to see how it compares to the other versions

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only just realised that T-Bone has made the biggest newbie error in the supplement world.

Referring to the USP Labs pre workout product as "Jacked 3d".

Silly bugger. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :)

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
This is the new version?? you already got it??? damn!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :)
Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.
Jack3d up without being Crack3d out

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
There we go..

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback man.

Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.
Nice! I look forward to hearing what you think.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

I didn't even realise this was being released.

Are we not friends anymore?!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

I didn't even realise this was being released.

Are we not friends anymore?!
I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like. :)

The release date surprised me as well lol.

Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life. ;)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like. :)

The release date surprised me as well lol.

Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life. ;)
Hahaha.. Only about 1000 units went out. The server crashed again when peeps here in Hawaii were trying to get in

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just was reading some reviews over at Usp Labs Direct. Most are pretty positive. A lot of guys seem surprised at the energy and focus they are getting from it.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

CONS

Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

That's it for the Cons.. now to the pros!

Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

CONS

Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!
Thank you for the detailed feedback!!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards

CONS

Great feedback bro..

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
after reading some other reviews on the usp site, with the focus being horrible. and energy average at best i can say i would rather buy enhanced. looks like a clone tbh nothing new or ground breaking here. jack3d mirco when it was first released was very good insane energy and focus, and pump, i think they have made it weaker now though with the new batches. for now Craze and Enhanced and Ritual are my staples

LMR01

Awards

Evodiamine

Methlysynephrine
Enzogenol (pine bark)
Higenamine HCI and also
L-Tyrosine + Taurine
L-Norvaline
unless the dendro is procured from DS i think you'll be disappointed

did we get an answer in the end... i skimmed quickly but couldn't see a response ?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can i get a sample to try in the UK?
Hey Jas, I don't believe we have any samples made just yet. I'm not certain on that though, so I'll double check on it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it, thank you.
We do not have samples right now, but they are coming in the not so distant future. I can't give you an exact date on that just yet.