jacked3d

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
going to give this a shot because all of the great reviews, in users opinions what is the better tasting flavor? thanks

holota18

Awards
great stuff man, you wont wanna leave the gym crazy pumps too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty good product. i hated the lemon flavor. it tastes like a super flat sprite but that's just me.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Both flavors are good IMO, personally like the lemon better though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried the Fruit Punch went to pick it up at GNC Cause i saw they had it for like 24$ but they were sold out probally gonna pick some up during NP sale though IMO effects are great no doubting that but i didnt like the taste it had an industrial grade home cleaner taste and smell to it but it gives great energy and pump id personally try the fruit punch flavor.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I like the Lemon and so does the wifey.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
lemon is good.

i'll definitely try fruit punch when i get my hands on it though.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I got some unopened Fruit Punch I'm trying to sell, Will go Cheap, PM if interested

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wow, Jack3d comes in 3D?

j/k

this is currently my favorite pre w/o supp bar none.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I thought jacked was a good product. However, I had just as much success with bulk monohydrate and 1,3-dimethylamylamine, which is much cheaper. Also, I didn't like the lemon flavor at all.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought jacked was a good product. However, I had just as much success with bulk monohydrate and 1,3-dimethylamylamine, which is much cheaper. Also, I didn't like the lemon flavor at all.
that is what everyone is feeling the 1,3-dimethylamylamine (geranium)

mix some 1,3-dimethylamylamine with caffeine (at your own doses) and it is good. I like to make my own stuff with geranium thanks to Nutraplanet

or pick up some clearshot by e-pharm that is owned by the man who brought 1,3-dimethylamylamine, among many other exotic compounds to the bodybuilding world.

Enjineer

Awards
I got the lemon, and it tastes decent in water... However, i prefer to just eat a scoop of straight powder to avoid the hassle of mixing and washing the cups... I'm lazy... Also, eating straight from the scoop makes you feel hardcore.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I got the lemon, and it tastes decent in water... However, i prefer to just eat a scoop of straight powder to avoid the hassle of mixing and washing the cups... I'm lazy... Also, eating straight from the scoop makes you feel hardcore.
I dont think i could ever do that i guess im not hardcore.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Not that hardcore either, I got a ways to go. I would try eating protein straight from the tub for starters. :)
As far as Jack3d goes, I love it. Taste is not the greatest, but it works.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as Jack3d goes, I love it. Taste is not the greatest, but it works.
Natural flavoring and coloring... Most forget the benefits of natural over artificial flavors and dyes...

Virtually all pre-workout powders contain an enormous amount of artificial coloring at levels deemed extremely dangerous...

Strange how they forgot to put that on the label...

The leading pre-workout pump products all contain different mixes of artificial food coloring including:

* Red #40
* Blue #1
* Yellow #5
* Yellow #6
* Red #5

For example, when you ingest this stuff you're eating petroleum – That's right, straight up coal & tar...yum, yum!!

...And, if you suffer from any kind of ADD or ADHD, these dyes have a significant negative effect on your well-being!

I'm not kidding, this stuff is straight poison...

...In fact, some countries have actually banned certain artificial coloring from their food supply. For example, Red #5 cannot be used in Australia because it's deemed as a significant health threat.

There's a reason handlers of these dyes are required to wear industrial-strength gloves & masks for protection.

Why artificial coloring is allowed in the USA is a whole different issue, but we aren't putting that crap in our powder.

We choose not to put it in our formula.

USPlabs Jack3d ONLY contains natural flavoring and coloring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplements 92
Rak on tur Supplements 20
Supplements 17
islandmagic Supplement Logs 71