Alphamine , love it!

Turbod

Awards
Good morning Anabolic nation! After reading a lot of info on Alphamine here, I ordered some up last week. Timing couldn't have been better, I sliced my knuckle open Sunday night, had to get stitches, Dr says no weights for next 2 weeks, so that forces me into lots of cardio. Really enjoying the Alphamine, good taste, nice focus, and not nearly as rough on me as an ECA stack. Woke up at 4am this morning, got ready, mixed up 2 scoops Alphamine and a scoop of Hemavol, some ABE, Eraser Pro, and added 2 tablets of Ephedrine. HIIT on the elliptical, had sweat pouring off me, plenty of energy even after, this stuff is great! Getting married in 5 weeks, might as well turn this into a good cut, hopefully have some nice abs in the honeymoon pics, lol. Thanks for all the great info guys and gals!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong stim stack before cardio. :eek:

Glad you like that combo though, some very well put together products you have there. Which flavor do you have and how does it taste mixed with whatever Hemavol you have?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great review! Thanks for taking the time to share.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
OP, I am confused. You say "not nearly as rough on me as an ECA stack" but you added ephedrine to a product containing caffeine. Not sure where you are seeing a real difference. Current stack would seem even harsher than your basic ECA.

Reactions: ITW
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
OP, I am confused. You say "not nearly as rough on me as an ECA stack" but you added ephedrine to a product containing caffeine. Not sure where you are seeing a real difference. Current stack would seem even harsher than your basic ECA.
Maybe lower caffeine than usual eca? Not sure.

Turbod

Awards
Raspberry lemonade Alphamine, and lemonade Hemavol, I liked the taste. Doing what seemed like the standard ECA stack doses, always made me feel spacey/high (cracked out of my mind), and I would actually get a discomfort/sore feeling in legs. Just doing 16mg of ephedrine with the Alphamine, didn't cause those issues.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Raspberry lemonade Alphamine, and lemonade Hemavol, I liked the taste. Doing what seemed like the standard ECA stack doses, always made me feel spacey/high (cracked out of my mind), and I would actually get a discomfort/sore feeling in legs. Just doing 16mg of ephedrine with the Alphamine, didn't cause those issues.
A few of my friends add 16 mg of E to Alphamine and rave about it. I'm a stim wimp though.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Those two taste great together!

Careful with the E bro!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many Alphamine lovers out there :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning Anabolic nation! After reading a lot of info on Alphamine here, I ordered some up last week. Timing couldn't have been better, I sliced my knuckle open Sunday night, had to get stitches, Dr says no weights for next 2 weeks, so that forces me into lots of cardio. Really enjoying the Alphamine, good taste, nice focus, and not nearly as rough on me as an ECA stack. Woke up at 4am this morning, got ready, mixed up 2 scoops Alphamine and a scoop of Hemavol, some ABE, Eraser Pro, and added 2 tablets of Ephedrine. HIIT on the elliptical, had sweat pouring off me, plenty of energy even after, this stuff is great! Getting married in 5 weeks, might as well turn this into a good cut, hopefully have some nice abs in the honeymoon pics, lol. Thanks for all the great info guys and gals!
Congrats on the marriage, glad your an Alphamine addict welcome to the club. Sounds like you have a few PES goodies also.

Turbod

Awards
Thanks! Just finished my a.m. Alphamine/Hemavol drink, heading to the gym for another round. I can do cardio, but I'm really looking forward to going back to weights in a couple weeks, I want to see how my energy levels feel when I'm really pushed. You guys really make theses forums enjoyable, I don't post much, as I'm still learning, but I read them everyday. Keep up the good work guys and gals!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks! Just finished my a.m. Alphamine/Hemavol drink, heading to the gym for another round. I can do cardio, but I'm really looking forward to going back to weights in a couple weeks, I want to see how my energy levels feel when I'm really pushed. You guys really make theses forums enjoyable, I don't post much, as I'm still learning, but I read them everyday. Keep up the good work guys and gals!
this really is a great forum to learn. Good people, very little drama, welcome to the forum. Now go destroy some Cardio!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a sick stack you got lined up OP! I have yet to try ephedrine. Just don't feel I need that much energy. Thanks for this feedback sir.

I agree AM is a great place. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW! 2 scoops of Alphamine cause me to feel real geeked out lol. I couldn't imagine adding E to it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know you are loving Alphamine. :)

Post up some fat loss results as you go.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! You might be able to bottle that sweat and reuse it:) Glad you are liking it.

GD67

GD67

Awards
2 scoops of Alphamine?

For a single dose?

:eek:mfg:

I've been using Alphamine for a couple weeks and I use 2 grams as soon as I wake up. 20 minutes later I'm amping big time. I'd lose my mind on 6 grams. I love it though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a sick stack you got lined up OP! I have yet to try ephedrine. Just don't feel I need that much energy. Thanks for this feedback sir.

I agree AM is a great place. :)
What a rookie you havent lived yet.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm finally able to dose 2 scoops of Alphamine, no chance of 2 scoops of Enhanced.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finally able to dose 2 scoops of Alphamine, no chance of 2 scoops of Enhanced.
Yeah that's one fat chance 2 scoops of Enhanced would be to much. Now I'm willing one day to try scoop of Alphamine and Enhanced though.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's one fat chance 2 scoops of Enhanced would be to much. Now I'm willing one day to try scoop of Alphamine and Enhanced though.
Its awesome. Definitely give it a go man. The best of both products into one. Pump from enhanced nitrates and agmatine with the alphamine focus\drive.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm willing one day to try scoop of Alphamine and Enhanced though.
Just dosed this about 45min ago...nice so far, about do some mild cardio. Still looking for sweet spot with enhanced dosing with or without alpha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dosed this about 45min ago...nice so far, about do some mild cardio. Still looking for sweet spot with enhanced dosing with or without alpha.
Anymore feed back sir? Have you found that sweet spot yet?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Anymore feed back sir? Have you found that sweet spot yet?
No to sweet spot, havent had but about 5 workouts on it thus far and none have been optimal...whether tired, hungry, just not hitting it, etc. partly getting used to nitrates I think and the right blend of stims from the combo and the pump from enhanced.

I can say this, 1 scoop of each was close. Thinking 1 of alpha, maybe a little less and around 1.25 of enhanced or a little more. After this week, should know more. Ill try to remember to post after mon/weds workout. Looking forward to those being pretty good

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No to sweet spot, havent had but about 5 workouts on it thus far and none have been optimal...whether tired, hungry, just not hitting it, etc. partly getting used to nitrates I think and the right blend of stims from the combo and the pump from enhanced.

I can say this, 1 scoop of each was close. Thinking 1 of alpha, maybe a little less and around 1.25 of enhanced or a little more. After this week, should know more. Ill try to remember to post after mon/weds workout. Looking forward to those being pretty good
This is basically what I've been doing the past few workouts (while sick). Seems to kick off the bug!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training when ill sucks. My regular leg workout took me almost two hours because I spent so long feeling like I was going to faint lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training when ill sucks. My regular leg workout took me almost two hours because I spent so long feeling like I was going to faint lol.
Leg day is the hardest to make it through when ill. It's almost more beneficial for me to take a rest day instead of going in for legs feeling sick.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review OP, I'll likely be giving Alphamine and Enhanced both a whirl this summer for a cutting cycle, I keep hearing great feedback on them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great review OP, I'll likely be giving Alphamine and Enhanced both a whirl this summer for a cutting cycle, I keep hearing great feedback on them.
Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about them.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love to hear your thought on what you think of the two products.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Isn't performing HIIT whilst on ephedrine a no no?!

Turbod

Awards
Well, a week into this stack, and so far so good. I've been doing cardio for about 18 months, sometimes heavy, sometimes light, depends on my current routine and I try and constantly change things up to keep the body guessing. In the last week, I've set 4 cardio PR's. I'm down a few pounds, but that's to early to really judge, probably mostly water, hopefully some fat, but could easily be muscle. No ugly side effects, feel good, not drained or rundown yet. I'm not a big fan of ephedrine, I just happened to have some leftover from an ECA stack that I tried. This low dose seems to work well with me, so I will continue for a few more weeks like this just to see the results. Then I'll probably just stick to the Alphamine and get back to weights once the stitches are out and my hands healed up. Hopefully these PR's will transfer over to the weight end with the switch :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine takes cardio to a whole new level!

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards

I've Been using alphamine for a couple days now and used enhance before my workout yesterday and I was blown away w just a half scoop of both enhanced and Alpha. I know that will diminish and will have to up the dosage but for now that worked great felt better than I have in the gym in a long time just locked right in. Was previously on jack3d which I still love . Hard to believe you went with one and one. Good stuff !

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Forgot to mention I'm about to hit up some fasted cardio powered by Alphamine + CM+ BA. Ready to sweat. I also have Vanillean which i havent yet incorporated.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This thread is reminding me to get more alphamine. Great product.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference between the EU and the US version other than the EU version containing a higher content of beta 2 agonists but no alpha-y? If so, then combining it Alpha T2 would make for a pretty impressive stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine takes cardio to a whole new level!
Yes it sure does :D. Alice In Wonderland? How about Alphamine takes you to wonderland haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any difference between the EU and the US version other than the EU version containing a higher content of beta 2 agonists but no alpha-y? If so, then combining it Alpha T2 would make for a pretty impressive stack.
EU Version is without SA2-A, and has higher doses of Higenamine and other ingredients. Stacking this version with AT2 would go nicely together as you stated because of the alpha-y. Many people still stack AT2 with the US Version.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
EU Version is without SA2-A, and has higher doses of Higenamine and other ingredients. Stacking this version with AT2 would go nicely together as you stated because of the alpha-y. Many people still stack AT2 with the US Version.
Thanks mate. So I should still feel the nootropic type effects everyone seems to talk about and love!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mate. So I should still feel the nootropic type effects everyone seems to talk about and love!
IV never taken the version without the SA2-A so I can't comment on that. But I do believe from what I've seen and read, yes you should.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ive used both and feel great on both

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used both versions. If I did a blind test I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between effect or taste. They are extremely comparable.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have used both versions. If I did a blind test I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between effect or taste. They are extremely comparable.
Excellent! I have three weeks of a recomp left with Alpha 5-test, recompadrol and DCP. Then I begin my cut with:

Alphamine
New Lean Xtreme
Alpha T2
DCP

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid product choices all round.

Are you logging it? If you are let me know and I will subscribe.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Excellent! I have three weeks of a recomp left with Alpha 5-test, recompadrol and DCP. Then I begin my cut with:

Alphamine
New Lean Xtreme
Alpha T2
DCP
Amazing stack, keep us updated on your progress!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
this really is a great forum to learn. Good people, very little drama, welcome to the forum. Now go destroy some Cardio!!

Any chance of an international version of Alphamine? Similar to what USP have done with OEP powder?

Huge shortage of fat burning powders here in Aus!