Alphamine , love it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Josh is always helpful and works 24/7!! No other owner works near as hard I can promise that.
Josh is the man. It is true...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wake up in the morning and email Josh he will reply.

When I ask why he is up so early he told me he just worked throughout the night as he tries to do the same most nights.

Awesome work ethic. :)

wellsyb

Awards
Josh and ltl have been a masaive help for us aussies down here hanging out to get alphamine a massive thanks to both of them

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh and ltl have been a masaive help for us aussies down here hanging out to get alphamine a massive thanks to both of them
It was my pleasure sir! :)

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Damn you I just had to simply order that shiit for my lean mass stack featuring licogenix and x factor advanced along with magnum thrust (well it was on sale and seems legit by the ingridient list a test booster without tribulus is always cool) plus the best daa ever MAN prometheus rising since I started using it I just love the ingridients and the affordable price.

now 2 bottles of apphamine is what in terms of usage 2 months can I use it 2xed, or just b4 morning workout?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Damn you I just had to simply order that shiit for my lean mass stack featuring licogenix and x factor advanced along with magnum thrust (well it was on sale and seems legit by the ingridient list a test booster without tribulus is always cool) plus the best daa ever MAN prometheus rising since I started using it I just love the ingridients and the affordable price.

now 2 bottles of apphamine is what in terms of usage 2 months can I use it 2xed, or just b4 morning workout?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 tubs equals 60 days at 1.5 scoops twice daily.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I contacted pes regarding alphamine in aus they sais approx 4 weeks it will be here asked where it will be for sale in aus but no reply big market here in aus for it please hurry up lol
We just sent a boat load (well technically air load) of Alphamine AUS samples. They arrive tomorrow and will be at the big show next week.Alphamine bottles are following

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We just sent a boat load (well technically air load) of Alphamine AUS samples. They arrive tomorrow and will be at the big show next week.Alphamine bottles are following
Any heading across to NZ? :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to the show.

Natty, which stand is it at?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I believe its been a year since the release of alphamine, or am I off?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wake up in the morning and email Josh he will reply.

When I ask why he is up so early he told me he just worked throughout the night as he tries to do the same most nights.

Awesome work ethic. :)
Josh truly is a great owner, I don't know to many who offer up as much help as he does, stays active on the boards, takes care of customers, etc, etc. He handles so much it's amazing what he gets done.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh truly is a great owner, I don't know to many who offer up as much help as he does, stays active on the boards, takes care of customers, etc, etc. He handles so much it's amazing what he gets done.
He does this all because he is awake for 20 hours of the day lol. :)

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I am not sure how would alphamine affect sleeping after evening workout I might actually skip it day 2 of 2 servings in the morning (2 scoops 6g I guess) and I feel the buzz so much so that I forgot my cell when leaving the gym today ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure how would alphamine affect sleeping after evening workout I might actually skip it day 2 of 2 servings in the morning (2 scoops 6g I guess) and I feel the buzz so much so that I forgot my cell when leaving the gym today ;)
It would depend on your stimulant tolerance.

The new Alpha-T2 is better suited for later doses.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with Ben here. Alphamine is strong stuff so I would try to keep your last dose 5-6 hours before you are trying to sleep. At least until you get a better idea of how you react to it.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Actually I am a stimulant junkie went up to 60mg of E b4 training later in the day usually 4-430 pm

however, I am not really sure of alpha as it is drinkable powder something I never did as a stimulant b4 that is why I was asking.

also it kicked my butt last time so I am taking it easy.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It's begun!! Received my alphamine a couple of days ago. Started my cut with alphamine, the new lean xtreme, DCP and erase. Starting body fat, measured visually using the mirror, is around 13%.

First impressions of alphamine - it's exactly the sort of stim I've been looking for. Feel good energy without any jitters or anxiety. I ran a cycle of ECA a couple of months ago, but it was too much for me. This is far better for my temperament and my career!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's begun!! Received my alphamine a couple of days ago. Started my cut with alphamine, the new lean xtreme, DCP and erase. Starting body fat, measured visually using the mirror, is around 13%.

First impressions of alphamine - it's exactly the sort of stim I've been looking for. Feel good energy without any jitters or anxiety. I ran a cycle of ECA a couple of months ago, but it was too much for me. This is far better for my temperament and my career!
Great feedback sir! Thanks for sharing!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The addiction begins lol.

That is the thing with Alphamine, it is nice to drink. It has a feel good factor rather than a jittery stimulant factor.

Plus, it tastes nice lol. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would depend on your stimulant tolerance.

The new Alpha-T2 is better suited for later doses.
I don't know about everyone else but I'm excited for Alpha T2 to come out. The new formula has my interest peaked.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://pescience.com/alpha-t2.html/

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Serving% DV
Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend
600mg-
Thyro-Adrenergic System*
Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl
*-

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hmmm,norcoclaurine...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will purchase if Ben is on the label

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ill ask Josh for next order to throw some new t2 in and send me come clip outs Ben and will stick them on the bottle

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do that make sure to take a photo and I will put it on my PT page lol.

Younglifter16

Awards
stuff tastes darn good thats for sure (raspberry lemonade)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer fruit punch, it is delicious. Raspberry lemonade seems to be slightly more popular though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer fruit punch, it is delicious. Raspberry lemonade seems to be slightly more popular though.
Lol I love the RL. I was just hoping that person would be gracious enough to send me his tub lol. I am about to go on spending spree, I need 1(ABE)
1(Epro)
1(Alphamine)
And some misc stuff. Ugh wife is gonna kill me. Time to hit auction section lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your wife wants you to be happy.

Remind her of that when you are opening the huge box of PES supplements. ;)

runnerschick

Awards
I am a fiend for my raspberry lemonade alphamine at the moment lol, find it hard to limit myself to my one scoop preworkout, but I fear running out too quickly if I don't haha.. its just too good!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a fiend for my raspberry lemonade alphamine at the moment lol, find it hard to limit myself to my one scoop preworkout, but I fear running out too quickly if I don't haha.. its just too good!
I agree the stuff is incredibly tasty! Have you had the pleasure of trying RL mixed with FP?

runnerschick

Awards
I agree the stuff is incredibly tasty! Have you had the pleasure of trying RL mixed with FP?
Not yet, no, havent had two tubs at once yet, but that sounds awesome! I must try that lol..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mixing Enhanced and Alphamine together works nicely as well

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Raspberry lemonade flavor the most. Fruit punch is good but I love me some RL. Granted a month or two from now it will probably change again.

Younglifter16

Awards
Is it a sour lemonade, or kinda sweet? How good on a scale of 1-10? Actually could you just ship me the tub so I can try it out?

some *** by me that doesn't get much business had alot of alphamine samples (2 scoops in a sample). I think I took like 5 samples, feels good man.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some *** by me that doesn't get much business had alot of alphamine samples (2 scoops in a sample). I think I took like 5 samples, feels good man.
Preferred flavour?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a tub of the new flavour batch on the way. Can't wait to try the improved version. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all the samples i took were fruit punch, but my tub is RL. Ill let you know after my tub,.
There we go, get best of both worlds. You'll come to the RL side it's better. Don't listen to those crazy FP lovers.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There we go, get best of both worlds. You'll come to the RL side it's better. Don't listen to those crazy FP lovers.
It might be because fruit punch is pink and pink is my favourite colour. ;)